It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masons are really really good

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

after finding what I did on masonry, I had to extrapolate that to other groups that I was taught were evil. I realized that until I lived that life, or at least walked a mile in those shoes, I really could't condemn them with any authority and realized that I should reserve judgement. For me to protect masonry, but speak out against Skull and Bones without knowing much of anything about them except the conspiracy junk, would make me look and feel like a bit of a hypocrite.

So I try to remember that as I go through life.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

One of my brothers knew a guy from the military who went to Yale and tried to join skull and bones. He said that he said they made him get butt naked and lay in a coffin without food or water or anything. He layed in there for a day or two before giving up. People pissing and #ting on themselves while starving. I think it was supposed to represent the three days that all the gods of antiquity endured in their state of death before being "born again". Apparently that was just the initiation which they apparently proved to be refractory and refused to conform to it.

edit on 11 22 2016 by Marack because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Of The Few Things I Take Away From Freemasons... I Take Their Regalia.
I Believe That On The Day Of Judgment... I Will Be Forced To Wear These Items And Learn My Fate. First Of All... That I Am No Mason. Weighed Down Heavily I Am.
Second... That These Items Will Determine My Perpetual State In The Afterlife (for which I care little at the moment) But Even More So In The Presence Of The Divine One. Which Is Like, To Me, Meeting Father After A Long Life.

If I Wore The Cuffs... I Would Thus Be Hopeful That I Was Not A Heavy Handed, Strong Arm "Bully!" Weighed.

If I Wore The Sash... I Would Thus Be Hopeful That I Was Not A "Coward"... For Such Is The Would That Never Heals... Weighed.

If I Wore The Chain.. I Would Thus Be Hopeful That I Was Not A "Joker".... For Certainly... Misery And Suffering In My Eyes Should Be My Chance To Make A Difference For Someone. The Lord May Say To My Father.... Keep Your Pet On Short Leash. Weighed.

If I Wore The Gloves... I Would Thus Be Hopeful That I Was Not A "Thief"... For Certainly... I Shall Be Caught Red Handed.... Weighed.

If I Wore The Badges... I Would Thus Be Hopeful That I Was Not "Proud"... For My Deeds Are Not For Merit Nor For Thanks And Praise. I Would Be As A Dog... Who Inherits A Treat For Trick. Weighed.

If I Wore The Vest... I Would Thus Be Hopeful That I Was Not A "Drunkard"... (no any other vice)... For Certainly I Was Made To Be Man.... To Be Not Drooling On A Bib. Weighed.

If I Wore The Suit... I Would Thus Be Hopeful That I Was Not A "Whore"... For Certainly... He Would Me Call John... And That Is My Grandfather's Name. And His Name Is Mine Own. He Was A Good Man. Through Catholicsm... And Confirmation... I Am Called John. Remove My Blemish. But... Weighed.

If I Wore The Hat... I Would Thus Be Hopeful That I Was Not A "Beggar"... For Certainly Rabbits Out Of A Hat are Not For Sons. Weighed.

If I Wore The Knots... I Would Thus Be Hopeful That I Was Not A "Liar"... For Certainly The Web Of Lies And Deceit Will Be My Ruin... Weighed.

Master Elect Of The Nine. 9° ^

If I Wore The Apron... I Would Thus Be Hopeful That I Was Not A Traitor... For As A Wolf In Sheep's Cloth I Would Be... Weighed. (BTW: My Nakedness Is Covered By An Apron Which Emblazons The Flag Of Puerto Rico)... Weighed.

Grand Elect Mason. 14° ^

If I Wore My Mask (Flesh/Hu/Color).. I Would Thus Be Hopeful That I Was Not "A-Bad-Don"... For Certainly The Lord Would Think... Look At What The Cat Dragged In. Then My Nine Lives Would Weighed Me Down.... HEAVILY!

Grand Inspector-General. 33° ^

11 Times I Am Invoked. And As A 11° "Sublime Knight Elected".... I Would Be Put To Shame. And The Music Would Be "My Crying!"

Music:
1) The Voice Of My Lord God In My Ears....
2) The Call To Arms...
3) My Battle Cry (Ave Maria Gratia Plena)/ A Motto For All Delgado...
4) Goodbye My Love... As Often As The Lord Shall Permit Me.
5) Dog's Howls And Growls. A Friend Indeed.
6) The Truth... If I Ever I Deserve It.
7) A Name... I Could Say Is Mine.

edit on 22-11-2016 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Ahhh... If Only I Was Pure Of Heart. I Could Wear The Regalia. And Not Be Weighed Down. But.....

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I personally think the mason thing is a scapegoat. People only know so many names i.e. Skull and Bones/Illuminati.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Charity. Kids. Think of the kids. Charity like Haitian Clinton

Think of the kids like Mohammad.

Donate your time to them, like my gym teacher did the 80 girls who testified before he was given a principal job at another school. Freemasonry, its so great. Reverse engineering of Lucifer. To build a second mirror and do away with Source (aka chaos)

Obama approved.

As long as you hate the omnipresent dynamic force (YHWH), then sure Luciferian temp-mirror worship makes ton of sense, especially for reflective-skinned sheep who have never possessed the light their servants and slaves communicate back and forth.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The Freemasons put this post outside my home, they also made sure I saw a magpie.

That was nice of them?

My Gt x9 Grandfather was a Freemason, an extremely famous one . . .

I put the flower on the post, call it urban art. A bit like BANKSy

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: kibric

They are charitable.
They only look to better themselves through enlightenment and faith.
They serve the communities in a variety of ways.

The best thing...their doors are open. You can knock on the door at any lodge and talk to them. Hell, you may even be able to join their ranks.

Only if you have a penis.

Because girls are stupid, or emotional, or icky, or... something.

Nice club sure; that leaves out half of humanity. Lovely people no doubt.
edit on 30-12-2016 by redhorse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: redhorse
Nice club sure; that leaves out half of humanity. Lovely people for sure.

I wanted to join a sorority in college but those sexist chicks would not let me.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Nice club sure; that leaves out half of humanity. Lovely people for sure.

I wanted to join a sorority in college but those sexist chicks would not let me.

Awww... Poor baby. So sorry.

Maybe you would've had better luck with a fraternity...?

So... What is the female version of Freemasonry? Oh wait...

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Uh, you do know that there are female-only Masonic groups, right?

Oh, wait, your smarm says you did not.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Uh, you do know that there are female-only Masonic groups, right?

Oh, wait, your smarm says you did not.

I have a friend who is a member of one. It's a silly placation and most Freemasons don't think much of them in my experience. So I'll smarm away thanks. I'll call a spade a spade.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

It's a silly placation...

I guess if you think that the women forming and joining these groups are silly that is your prerogative. I personally applaud them for trying to better themselves and their communities.

edit on 30-12-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

It's a silly placation...

I guess if you think that the women forming and joining these groups are silly that is your prerogative. I personally applaud them for trying to better themselves and their communities.

You know, you're right about that part. Great. And in all honesty she was a member of this group in college and she fell away but speaks very highly of it (and the networking opportunities). All good. Fine.

But again, most Freemasons that I know only barely tolerate these groups or view them with a contempt that varies from thinly veiled to open. Women are just not seen as equal. Spade a spade.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

But again, most Freemasons that I know only barely tolerate these groups or view them with a contempt that varies from thinly veiled to open. Women are just not seen as equal.

Look, I have no idea on what or whom you are basing your opinion but everyone in my Masonic circle has no issue with these groups. My other lodge, which is a strict observance where you need to write essays, even had a member do one on non-traditional Masonry, which has been around since the 1800's, and we all found it quite fascinating.

As I said previously, I respect anyone who wants to better themselves and I certainly do not look down on them and I would be seriously disappointed with anyone who did.

edit on 30-12-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer but if he did he would drink it from a skull

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

But again, most Freemasons that I know only barely tolerate these groups or view them with a contempt that varies from thinly veiled to open. Women are just not seen as equal.

Look, I have no idea on what or whom you are basing your opinion but everyone in my Masonic circle has no issue with these groups. My other lodge, which is a strict observance where you need to write essays, even had a member do one on non-traditional Masonry, which has been around since the 1800's, and we all found it quite fascinating.

As I said previously, I respect anyone who wants to better themselves and I certainly do not look down on them and I would be seriously disappointed with anyone who did.

Fair enough. I had family members that were Freemasons, many that I respected a great deal. In spite of that, it was implicitly understood that women could NOT be part, and many of them individually did not have a very high regard for women. Much of that was broadly cultural and probably didn't have anything to do with Freemasonry at all, but that Boys Club mentality just fit into that right snug.

If it's different in your experience that's great. Mine, (albeit on the periphery) not so inclusive or respectful when it comes to women.

My friend was East Coast raised. I think you are too. Regional differences maybe.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Much of that was broadly cultural...

I suppose it was since my mother taught me to treat everyone equally.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Much of that was broadly cultural...

I suppose it was since my mother taught me to treat everyone equally.

Yeah well... Podunk Montana has it's cultural strengths and weaknesses.

Quality passive, aggressive response though. Who taught you that?

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: redhorse
Freemasonry isn't about some thought of superiority of masculinity.

Freemasonry is a fraternity. Fraternity comes from the Latin word "fraternus" meaning "brotherhood." Brotherhood is relationship between men.

a reply to: redhorse
There's nothing stopping you from starting your own group.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Quality passive, aggressive response though. Who taught you that?

Nothing passive aggressive about the truth. You just seem like you want to pick a fight or be pissed off about something that does not warrant it. Knock yourself out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join