It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Wants War

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Good afternoon EST ATS.

I'm at work right now, at my cafe. I am an avid listener to a youtube creator by the alias, and I'm sure he's familiar, Sargon of Akkad.

His political insight, as well as his social dialogues are very agreeable to me most of the time, and at some points, pretty biting. He advocates free discourse and critical thought, structured debate and generally, other things that are missing in our 'free speech' of the western modern era.
In his newest video, posted about two hours previous to this post, he examines how Hillary Clinton is a war mongering, power crazed individual.

In one of the segments in the video, he talks about how she came out in a press conference and openly hailed herself the champion of a "Cease-Fire" in 2012 in Libya; the same cease fire that never happened because of her interference. There are more than enough documents and evidence to support the claim that she, instead, was working with a CIA group to overthrow the government.

Along with how she seemingly knows very little about the (in Rumsfeld's words) "Quagmire" that is the situation with arming the Kurds. She wants to fully arm the Kurdish fighters, the Peshmerga, with heavy arms. This would further devastate the Middle East by allowing these weapons to flow into neighboring Kurdish territory, to be used to fight for a Kurdistan. This obviously is bad news bears, because they would be fighting our allies, and Russian allies as well. Another trigger to a proxy war, or another immense provocation of Mid-Eastern tensions? Or both?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Iconic

If its on youtube it must be true!

+31 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: blackrabbit1

How about you watch the video, instead of posting mundane trollism?

These kind of posts serve absolutely no purpose.

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: blackrabbit1

This is one of the most ridiculous comments that appear on ATS from time to time. The whole point of researching and learning is sifting through the lies, which are everywhere, not just on Youtube. Did you even watch the video?
edit on 22-10-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
No she doesn't! She wants to give each and every American $10,000 after she gets fairly elected by all her fans.... so we can all have a fair chance at a new start. Oh wait.......that was an episode of Bizarro World. Sorry. Maybe you're right ............
edit on 22-10-2016 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

This is one of the most ridiculous comments that appear on ATS from time to time. The whole point of researching and learning is sifting through the lies, which are everywhere, not just on Youtube. Did you even watch the video?

the video is about 30 minutes. He posted within 2 minutes of the OP.

This shows to me he's just trying to post something that people will laugh at, see the first comment and give him the obligatory star. This is the kind of BS* that is ruining ATS, IMHO.

Now back on topic-

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Perhaps she wants a war to help her establish her feminist idiocracy.

Consider this scenario:

Take the US into a high casualty conflict

Draft men, not women. (feminism doesn't believe in that kind of equality)

Women take all the jobs that men left to go and fight in Granny Psycho's war

Her banker backers have another war in which they finance both sides and shamelessly profit human misery.

Mama Fruitloop's feminist lunacy plan takes a massive step forward.

Everyone's a winner except those who get bombed and military age males

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Perhaps you dont understand how people utilize YT.

Or perhaps youre simply willingly ignorant and have your mind made up.

If either is true, then you and your comment serve no purpose in this thread. Anything of substance to provide? Any point or disagreement with the content in the video?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Well;

I think this is pretty out there, honestly... But it does hold SOME credence in that she has garnered support through her NOW and other women's groups.

I think that those groups do have some hold over her policies as donators to her campaign, but the bigger issues like war...She owes bigger allegiances to bigger donors, like foreign nations and the military industrial complex

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
By doing what I suggested she would please all her paymasters. She is first and foremost a puppet of the open border globalists and that is who she serves and answers to.

originally posted by: Iconic

Well;

I think this is pretty out there, honestly... But it does hold SOME credence in that she has garnered support through her NOW and other women's groups.

I think that those groups do have some hold over her policies as donators to her campaign, but the bigger issues like war...She owes bigger allegiances to bigger donors, like foreign nations and the military industrial complex

edit on 22-10-2016 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

Consider this scenario:

Her banker backers have another war in which they finance both sides and shamelessly profit human misery.

Congress I believe already instituted a draft to include females if my memory serves me right?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
DP
edit on 22-10-2016 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Consider this scenario:

Congress I believe already instituted a draft to include females if my memory serves me right?

If so stand by for an outbreak of mass pregnancy.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Before I watch the video I have a comment. It's high time Hillary stops having what she wants.

As far as YouTube goes, I find a lot of interesting material on YouTube. Like every place on the Internet, including ATS, there is worthwhile material and there is material not worthwhile. Whatever floats one's interest boat!

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

By doing what I suggested she would please all her paymasters.

We were warned on Jan. 17, 1961, by President Dwight Eisenhower about the mil. industrial com, and JFK warned us about secretive groups. Do we listen? Or will we have to be hungry and cold before we do?

It's ALWAYS about money or power. ALWAYS.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

I view youtube as I view ATS, as I view the Mainstream Media, as I view commonplace dialogue.

Believe nothing you're told or see,

Do research. Compare and contrast. See the larger pictures, and put the dots close enough to be able to connect them.

In the eternal, wise words of Mr. Mike Ruppert.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
You are right of course, but you only have to look at the picture in the post above yours to see in those eyes that she is sufficiently evil and deranged to get millions of people killed if that is what she is ordered to do. She is a cold hearted soulless harpy that is even uglier on the inside than she is on the surface.

originally posted by: seasonal

By doing what I suggested she would please all her paymasters.

We were warned on Jan. 17, 1961, by President Dwight Eisenhower about the mil. industrial com, and JFK warned us about secretive groups. Do we listen? Or will we have to be hungry and cold before we do?

It's ALWAYS about money or power. ALWAYS.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Nyet.

It is not law yet. Nor would it be effective immediately. If it all goes through, without issue, I believe it would start in 2018.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I have just done some checking on this and it seems It was originally approved in The Senate and subsequently blocked by Congress.

Consider this scenario:

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I hear a lot of Saudi Women Secretly want to Join the Feminist Movements Currently in the United States considering the Men of their Country are such Pigs . When will Representatives of " Feminist Majority Foundation , National Organization for Women , The Women's Voices Project , Center for Women Policy Studies , The Feminist Institute , Fund for the Feminist Majority , Ms. Foundation for Women , National Women's Law Center , Women for Racial and Economic Equality , Women's Action for New Directions (WAND) , Women's International League for Peace and Freedom (WILPF) , and Many others , Help Fight the Oppression of Women's Rights in Saudi Arabia ?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join