It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

US Adopted Children

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
In total, the Office of Refugee Resettlement reports it released 133,502 unaccompanied children into the United States between FY2014 and
FY2016, an average of about 122 children per day.

According to recently released data reviewed by MRCTV, the Department of Homeland released another 52,147 illegal alien kids into the United States in fiscal year 2016, averaging about 149 per day. Processed as "refugees," these children are in many cases sent to a family member who's also here illegally. A total of 5,203 kids were released in September alone, based on the numbers ORR released in August.

www.mrctv.org...

It might be a better idea to find homes for needy children that are ALREADY US citizens. Just a rational thought though.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

Processed as "refugees," these children are in many cases sent to a family member who's also here illegally.

Just wondering, how do they find the undocumented parents if they are here 'illegally'?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Probably documented just fine- in a private server...

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Processed as "refugees," these children are in many cases sent to a family member who's also here illegally.

Just wondering, how do they find the undocumented parents if they are here 'illegally'?

Stop trying to do the logic thing. Can't do that with immigration policies.
edit on 22-10-2016 by LifeMode because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

Probably documented just fine- in a private server...

The corporate servers. They need slave labor.

The sure answer to why so many 'undocumented' immigrants thrive in these United states. Someone is employing them.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Great question. This implies a level of efficiency the US Gov fails to exhibit in all other facets of oversight.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

missed it in OP
edit on 22-10-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

How are they illegal if we brought these children in?
They are not considered illegals. They are immigrants.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

How are they illegal if we brought these children in?
They are not considered illegals. They are immigrants.

Undocumented refugees I believe is the term. It sounds like these were children left behind by illegals aliens and now that they have a footing in the US they want their child drop shipped to them. Who knows...like I said, it makes no sense when we have so many US children who need homes. Really taking a lot of resources away from legal residents anyway you slice it.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

The link says this.

"When a child who is not accompanied by a parent or legal guardian is apprehended by immigration authorities, the child is transferred to the care and custody of the Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR). Federal law requires that ORR feed, shelter, and provide medical care for unaccompanied children until it is able to release them to safe settings with sponsors (usually family members), while they await immigration proceedings. These sponsors live in many states."

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Thanks Bluntone. Sooo, if I follow... they process an 'illegal' child but the parents are legally registered somewhere?

Why did the kid come in 'illegally' then?
edit on 22-10-2016 by intrptr because: sorry, misspelled user name

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I'm under the impression that the parent fled and left the child behind.
I could be wrong though, it doesn't give to much detail.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

They go to the local ChinaMar....Walmart™ and watch for who is sending 3/4 of their paycheck "Home"; this after they've followed them to the local State Univ. when the Foreign Student Loan were issued. Then they went and watched them enroll for EVERY social program there is. Then they went to the DMV™ and got fresh new ID cards. Then to the local Registrar of Voters office to get on this years voting list, better hurry though to be able to get that Small BusinessLoan before that office closes...

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
It kinda helps solve a problem but it also makes the problems worse for needy legal US children. Many problems on that front, especially in inner cities with black youth that are never addressed. It could be addressed if resources were shifted to improve their situation. Not going to happen with these current policies. Detroit, Baltimore, Chicago, New Orleans...these are US citizens already here that are needy.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Thank you for enlightening me, Jim Nasium, always a crack up to hear from you.

ChinaMar... Walmart, lulz.

edit on 22-10-2016 by intrptr because: misspelled member name

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

There is exactly, and ONLY one way to prevent the massive influx of refugee and immigrant persons to the USA.

Stop the War on Drugs, de-escalating the risk factors which force people North from the South American nations through Mexico.

Stop The War on Terror, by which I mean cease allowing your intelligence agencies and the State Department to collude in such a way as to provide weapons, training, and funding to terror groups in the Middle East.

Oh, and one more thing... those people who are already on their way? SUCK IT UP! YOUR TAX DOLLARS PAID FOR THEIR MISERY, FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF THEIR COMMUNITIES AND FAMILIES, SO THE LEAST YOU CAN DO IS PUT THEM UP!

Essentially, the immigrants are not the problem. Your nations foreign policy is the problem, and has been for more than four decades. Reign in the power of your government and its intelligence assets, and you will eventually have less of a problem with these things. In the meantime, you should consider it your nations duty to give these displaced people space, because it is your nations government which caused their ruin. Take some responsibility, and be proud to do so. Show compassion, not contempt, and understand that without your paying taxes to corrupt and evil people, these immigrants would never have had to leave their broken ruined homes, or the corpses of their loved ones in their burned out remains.

The callousness of those who do not welcome immigrants, frankly appalls me.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I'm under the impression that the parent fled and left the child behind.
I could be wrong though, it doesn't give to much detail.

I am guessing Juan and Rosa send the child over the border illegally and then the government finds uncle Jose and Junaita who walked over the border illegally in prior years. The child then goes to them. Little Diego then goes to live with them and all his anchor baby cousins. His benefits for being a refugee add to his anchor baby cousins'.

And then ... when the new amnesty legislation is passed, it is simply too cruel to tear apart famiies, so what Juan and Rosa hope is that they will get a free ride into the country with any children they didn't send on with little Diego who has now become their refugee anchor advance scout.
edit on 22-10-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

There is exactly, and ONLY one way to prevent the massive influx of refugee and immigrant persons to the USA.

Stop the War on Drugs, de-escalating the risk factors which force people North from the South American nations through Mexico.

Stop The War on Terror, by which I mean cease allowing your intelligence agencies and the State Department to collude in such a way as to provide weapons, training, and funding to terror groups in the Middle East.

Oh, and one more thing... those people who are already on their way? SUCK IT UP! YOUR TAX DOLLARS PAID FOR THEIR MISERY, FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF THEIR COMMUNITIES AND FAMILIES, SO THE LEAST YOU CAN DO IS PUT THEM UP!

Essentially, the immigrants are not the problem. Your nations foreign policy is the problem, and has been for more than four decades. Reign in the power of your government and its intelligence assets, and you will eventually have less of a problem with these things. In the meantime, you should consider it your nations duty to give these displaced people space, because it is your nations government which caused their ruin. Take some responsibility, and be proud to do so. Show compassion, not contempt, and understand that without your paying taxes to corrupt and evil people, these immigrants would never have had to leave their broken ruined homes, or the corpses of their loved ones in their burned out remains.

The callousness of those who do not welcome immigrants, frankly appalls me.

It appalls me even more those who would rather welcome more to live in poverty than improve the situation of those who are already in the US facing uncommon hardship, specifically blacks. Democratic cities have turned into a cess pool of drugs and violence; Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, New Orleans...it gets worse and worse. Obama said for the record Detroit would not go bankrupt. Well, IT DID.

Detroit bankruptcy. The city of Detroit, Michigan, filed for Chapter 9 bankruptcy on July 18, 2013. It is the largest municipal bankruptcy filing in U.S. history by debt, estimated at $18–20 billion, exceeding Jefferson County, Alabama's $4-billion filing in 2011.

Obama said this:

youtu.be...

top topics

join