It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery of the Bermuda Triangle Solved?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Hexagonal clouds creating terrifying air bombs with winds of 170mph could be behind the mystery of the Bermuda Triangle.
Scientists have claimed the stormy blasts can flip ships into the sea and bring planes crashing down into the sea.

'They are formed by what are called microbursts and they're blasts of air that come down out of the bottom of a cloud and then hit the ocean and then create waves that can sometimes be massive in size as they start to interact wit

Mystery of the Bermuda Triangle Solved?

Article basically says huge 'air bomb' winds (creating the strange hexagonal clouds) could be downing planes, and creating huge waves that sink ships. would explain much over the years.

I wonder if they mean hexagonal holes in the clouds, not hexagonal clouds, judging from the pix

not sure if the clouds are causing the winds, or the winds are causing the clouds, or both are caused by some force.

edit on 22-10-2016 by ElGoobero because: add line

edit on 22-10-2016 by ElGoobero because: clarify

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
interesting wasnt methane another reason? crazy stuff indeed
a reply to: ElGoobero

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: possesed
interesting wasnt methane another reason? crazy stuff indeed

Yeah, I thought I read that huge methane bubbles were coming up out of the ocean in the area and screwing with us.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Is this a new lease on the 'Bermuda Triangle'?

Gad if that wasn't done to death when we was young. But I notice lately all kinds of pastimes are being refreshed. They are even playing re runs of BW TV series and old movies now, constantly.

John Waynum, ad infinitum, The Rifleman, with Chuck Connors, The Lucy Show has its own channel...
and the Bermuda Triangle.... lol

Debunk it? Who cares, its "mysterious".

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
WOW, 45 foot high winds huh? Hexagonal clouds?

Looks like a LACK of clouds to me but ok.........I can see this Article was well written and thoroughly researched by the publishing author......

Gonna go ahead and say nooooooo..........

Interesting post anyway OP

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Here is where they all went.

tallbloke.files.wordpress.com...

edit on 10 22 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

edit on 10 22 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
If that is the case, then why are these "hexagonal clouds" specifically forming over that area in the first place? What is about THAT area that's causing them?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Right....

The article has some issues. First of all, the clouds are not hexagonal, but the winds that drive their shape outward, to produce the hexagonal gap in the clouds are blowing in a very particular fashion.

There are other examples of this sort of phenomenon, and one of them was raging at one of the poles of Saturn, if I remember correctly. A huge, straight sided storm was raging there for quite some time, and was the subject of quite a few threads here on ATS, if memory serves. Essentially, what they are suggesting here, is that several different winds, if you can grasp that concept, moving at certain angles relative to one another, converge to entrap a given location between their flow, causing highly localised and extremely powerful airburst events, allegedly responsible for blasting planes clean out of the sky, and causing 45 foot waves to come, seemingly out of nowhere.

While I appreciate that there are certain thermodynamic possibilities involved with such an intersection of powerful winds, I find it somewhat unwise for the publisher of this particular story, to have gone ahead with it, unless some experiment has been devised to find out if the theory holds more water than any of the other suggestions that have been made by people over the years.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I think the 'discovery' of new cloud formations and the fact that modern technology may allow us to understand the complexity of the world we live in/on better than before is amazing.

Here is another article on the same new theory/evidence discovered.
Mass Appeal

No matter what, in my opinion, the BT 'mystery' (and if it truly is a mysterious place or not) is quite fascinating.

The rarity *of the cloud formations may make concrete evidence difficult and/or years in the making to produce but, they have been, reportedly, seen over the North Sea as well so there are two locations to be investigated.

edit on 22-10-2016 by TNMockingbird because: *of = spelling

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Interesting, maybe a portal from Saturn's Hexagon. They say Saturn is the "devils planet". This is how the demons come from Saturn?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Greetings-

To get to Atlantis, You have to go through the vortex/BT.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I am familliar with the occurence over land and it is strong enough to bend young trees over at their stump.

However, the amount of force required to create a rogue wave is immense. We are talking hundreds of tons of mass being shifted in an instant. I don't see anything from the sky with that capability except a hurricane which could easily be seen on doppler.

The effect of waves compounding and syncing in order to create the rogue wave is still an unproven theory.

The one thing we do know is that rogue waves exist.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=21411606]ElGoobero[/postr
Are you serious....so what happens underwater to the other unexplained events that they can't seem to find, from the air and underwater that seems to just disappear without leaving any trace of evidence......I believe in Santa Clause...

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I would still think there would still be a trace of wreckage left behind. Not necessarily in the spot where the ship or plane went down.

How do scientists explain this mystery? ...

Bermuda Triangle: Ship Reappears 90 Years After Going Missing

Bermuda Triangle: Ship Reappears 90 Years After Going Missing

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Shameless charlatan Charles Berlitz made a very nice living out of the Bermuda Triangle bullsh......., I mean mystery. And yes I do wish I'd thought of it first.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
that still doesnt explain the account of gadgets going crazy, losing time, planes coming out 1000s of miles of where they were supposed to be and other creepy stuff

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Perjury

That was the point I was going to bring up.

I have a theory I am working on that explains the effects via a type of induced gravitational anomaly. The thing is, I have not been able to see how the induced fields are created. If the downdraft mentioned were heavily ionized, however, that could be the cause I have been looking for. It requires a specific geometrical arrangement of the electrical and associated magnetic fields that could be created by ionic dissipation under a sufficiently powerful downburst.

So now I'm wondering: could the turbulence creating the downdrafts also be ionizing them? Or is there another process contributing to the effect?

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Cotopaxi was never found.
World News Daily is not known as a reliable source.
Snores has its own issues, but here it is anyway.
Snopes

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a "rogue wave" is created by resonance, not through a single blast of wind via a microburst. TBH, a microburst wouldn't likely do too much other than blow really hard. A macroburst is likely what was being referred to by the very, very poorly informed author of the Daily Fail article. And even that wouldn't be likely to create the 100 foot wave by itself. To create a rogue waves requires resonance.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
In other words,they still have no ideas just a million could haves,and if they did find out,might keep it a secret like everything else discovered

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join