It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manchild of Revelation 12 and the 144,000

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

I think there is only the 1st Seal open yet, and the horseman on the white horse is TRUMP, he is going to war to conquer (Syria & Korea) is going to become WW3

2nd Seal could be an Korean nuclear strike on South Korea, Guam or Japan

3rd Seal could be world wide economic depression induced by Wannacry kind of computer virus (and total collapse of the internet)

4th Seal could be biological virus pan global epidemic

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: galien8

OR...first seal the Belle Epoque
Second - WW1
Third - Economic depression 1929-33 that brought to power Hitler in Europe
Fourth - WW2
Fifth - the persecution of Christians in Stalin's time
Sixth - pending

Or...First seal - the Cold War victory of USA
second - 9/11 and following wars
third - the latest economic crisis
fourth - incoming WW3
but then we have to wait for the fifth, and it is not clear whether WW3 will be permitted by heaven on big scale

The seals sequences have many interpretations. Sure those in Middle ages had their own with enough irrefutable proofs, as of the Caliphate etc.
Third

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: galien8
a reply to: 2012newstart

Oh boy, this is really m#ssed up, Jesus being a Space Cadet, galactic Christianity
would take maybe another 10,000 years or so before Revelation comes to pass, I'm not ridiculing you, could be true, could not be true, as is the whole Bible, as are all commentaries (including my own).

I didn't say Jesus is a space cadet, rather he is a space king, as the catholics have the feast Jesus the King of the universe, and Our Lady queen of heaven and earth, of angels and saints.

Thank you for leaving the door open however...There aren't many people to say that...And I really do not understand why in 21 century when we know for sure of other worlds up there...

Btw when I talk of the manchild of revelation I do not understand Jesus Christ automatically. As Pope Francis said in Fatima on may 13 the image of the manchild as well as the image of John under the cross include all those people who follow Jesus and Mary ...I have a thread of that www.abovetopsecret.com...

He isn't just a space cadet. He is young by default because the church is young as the Pope said, and as the revelation speaks. That means all those men and women with young hearts and souls who would fit in what revelation describes as the boy/144 000 who would rule the world...When?

I suppose a pause similar to daniels 70 week between the start of the war in heaven with the rapture of manchild, and it's end with the casting down dragon to earth. That could be a very long time, in which all those in the image of the manchild will rule in justice and love, while the earth will be in the era of peace promised in Fatima...My intake on it.
edit on 17-5-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-5-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart

I didn't say Jesus is a space cadet

edit on 2017-5-17 by galien8 because: typo

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Actually we might be, if we are to serve in the role of the manchild, we need education in space affairs. The point is I don't believe the manchild is Jesus, it is not said so in the revelation, it is not a dogma, and now the new interpretation is getting pace after pope's homily. It would be good if the billion Catholics take the pope's words more serious.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Actually we might be, if we are to serve in the role of the manchild, we need education in space affairs. The point is I don't believe the manchild is Jesus, it is not said so in the revelation, it is not a dogma, and now the new interpretation is getting pace after pope's homily. It would be good if the billion Catholics take the pope's words more serious.

OK! What has The Pope said about the son-of-man? (you call manchild, which then could also be a woman or a man)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   

"Son of man" is referred to Jesus Christ by he himself in the Gospels.

Manchild is an image of Revelation 12 vision of John for the future, with different interpretations.
I speak of the pope's latest interpretation on May 13, 2017 in Fatima.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

"Son of man" is referred to Jesus Christ by he himself in the Gospels.

Manchild is an image of Revelation 12 vision of John for the future, with different interpretations.
I speak of the pope's latest interpretation on May 13, 2017 in Fatima.

do what he say

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   
The catholic doctrine on the Manchild and the 144,000 youths sealed by the Angels, is desperately outdated.
The notion from some liturgical texts on feasts, that, you see, those are the ones without women, therefore the catholic priesthood, cannot be farther from the truth. Let alone how could be explained the sealing by the angels, invisible and symbolic may be? It sucks when everything is " explained" by the current status quo that has its foundation from the time of institutionalised religion in the late Roman empire. It might have worked for that time, but no more.

The 144,000 appear before the 7 trumps, and therefore before the Antichrist as well. How long before we don't know.

It should be said clearly, that event hasn't happened yet. When it happens, we will have Angelic forces flying around and sealing the chosen ones, who then will start their mission. Visibly and forcefully.

Then comes the manchild who is raptured, who first is born (spiritually). That birth occurs technically outside planet earth, because the woman stands in the near space around the moon. Is he born/anointed on orbital spaceship then?

He cannot be Jesus baby for obvious reasons. Should I list them again? None of Revelation 12 events corresponds to the events in Bethlehem and the flee of Egypt. There are quite big differences, such as the manchild is raptured and the baby Jesus grows up, dies and resurrects. The woman flees alone in the desert, while Mary and Joseph AND Baby Jesus fled to Egypt together...Let alone the timing of the writing of that text, a vision of the future.

Manchild will rule with a rod of iron. Jesus' second coming? Doesn't quite match. Jesus will come to judge the living and the dead, to resurrect for eternal life. Rule of iron rod implies that there will be nations who will need correction in terms of temporal ruling, including by forceful measures. That doesn't match the post-judgment day expectations.

edit on 9-3-2018 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
The child is Jesus literally who was born normally on earth according to the Virgin sign of the planet in the womb the normal gestation period. He was living a hidden life and is also the same person not able to be found for awhile until he was able to open the seals. There was a period in his life of going through steps to become worthy to open the book. He will next be seen either opening seals or mounting the white horse but he will very much be present on earth waging war against the Beast and False Prophet (Trump and Pence) and their religion (Christianity) detailed perfectly in that wounded head.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
1.Jesus baby was not taken up to heaven, as the manchild of Revelation 12 does, rather Jesus grew up on Earth.
2. Mary didn't flee in the desert alone, as the woman of Revelation does, Mary fled with baby Jesus and Joseph.
3. Where are the cast down stars of Revelation in the time of baby Jesus?
4. Why should John write something that happened nearly 100 years before the time of the writing?
And if we assume John wrote of past events, why don't we assume the same for the antichrist, the mark of the beast, and so on?
5. If the prophecy is symbolic, or fulfilled invisible, then we can say the same for the rest of prophecy.
No alive witnesses, no prophecy in real terms.

edit on 22-3-2018 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
You're reading it wrong. It's like a musical coda that repeats at Rev 12. The child raptured is the ascension. The dragon was the adulteration of the message and creation of a false religion later identified as the Beast that has been attacking Israel since. In the second coda the sequence starts again but explained in parts more in detail describing the second advent. So the second advent starts at the sign of the virgin and is when the actual person in the second beast arises and resurrects the ancient Beast which o9f course would be Pence and Trump along with the Church who is that Whore riding on the back of Trump. Does that help?

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Are there marked ( chipped?) people among us?
Especially true if we adopt a symbolic approach that doesn't require visible fulfillment of the scriptures. If we believe the Revelation has some elements that already took place in the past (preterist).
Then the marked people by the beast should also be part of either the past or the present. As well as the beast itself.
That approach leaves little room for imagination of any future change, other than the overnight arrival of Jesus Christ on clouds. At the end of the day, it could be the real case. But still it didn't happen for 2,000 years.
As for the evil people servants of the devil, sure they are around during all history and also today. But that doesn't mean automatically chapter 13.
Earlier chapters and events didn't fulfil yet, such as the trumps.
edit on 4-4-2018 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Revelation 12:1 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. 3Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. 4Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born. 5She gave birth to a son, a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.”a And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne. 6The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

----

- The woman is Israel.
- The garland of 12 stars is the 12 tribes of Israel. Clothed with the Sun is God's glory. Moon under her feet is the new moon and full moon festivals which will be done away with (Old Testament under her feet - no longer important).
- Out from Israel, the birth of the Messiah that will rule the world with an iron scepter. Jesus was crucified, on the 3rd day resurrected and then ascended to heaven sitting on the right hand of God.
- Israel (the woman), the whole 12 tribes, 12000 each, 144,000 total, fled into the wilderness to be nourished by the gospel for 1,260 days.

edit on 19-4-2018 by sonofthunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-4-2018 by sonofthunder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join