It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manchild of Revelation 12 and the 144,000

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

I think there is only the 1st Seal open yet, and the horseman on the white horse is TRUMP, he is going to war to conquer (Syria & Korea) is going to become WW3

2nd Seal could be an Korean nuclear strike on South Korea, Guam or Japan

3rd Seal could be world wide economic depression induced by Wannacry kind of computer virus (and total collapse of the internet)

4th Seal could be biological virus pan global epidemic

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: galien8

OR...first seal the Belle Epoque
Second - WW1
Third - Economic depression 1929-33 that brought to power Hitler in Europe
Fourth - WW2
Fifth - the persecution of Christians in Stalin's time
Sixth - pending

Or...First seal - the Cold War victory of USA
second - 9/11 and following wars
third - the latest economic crisis
fourth - incoming WW3
but then we have to wait for the fifth, and it is not clear whether WW3 will be permitted by heaven on big scale

The seals sequences have many interpretations. Sure those in Middle ages had their own with enough irrefutable proofs, as of the Caliphate etc.
Third

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: galien8
a reply to: 2012newstart

Oh boy, this is really m#ssed up, Jesus being a Space Cadet, galactic Christianity
would take maybe another 10,000 years or so before Revelation comes to pass, I'm not ridiculing you, could be true, could not be true, as is the whole Bible, as are all commentaries (including my own).

I didn't say Jesus is a space cadet, rather he is a space king, as the catholics have the feast Jesus the King of the universe, and Our Lady queen of heaven and earth, of angels and saints.

Thank you for leaving the door open however...There aren't many people to say that...And I really do not understand why in 21 century when we know for sure of other worlds up there...

Btw when I talk of the manchild of revelation I do not understand Jesus Christ automatically. As Pope Francis said in Fatima on may 13 the image of the manchild as well as the image of John under the cross include all those people who follow Jesus and Mary ...I have a thread of that www.abovetopsecret.com...

He isn't just a space cadet. He is young by default because the church is young as the Pope said, and as the revelation speaks. That means all those men and women with young hearts and souls who would fit in what revelation describes as the boy/144 000 who would rule the world...When?

I suppose a pause similar to daniels 70 week between the start of the war in heaven with the rapture of manchild, and it's end with the casting down dragon to earth. That could be a very long time, in which all those in the image of the manchild will rule in justice and love, while the earth will be in the era of peace promised in Fatima...My intake on it.
edit on 17-5-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-5-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart

I didn't say Jesus is a space cadet

edit on 2017-5-17 by galien8 because: typo

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Actually we might be, if we are to serve in the role of the manchild, we need education in space affairs. The point is I don't believe the manchild is Jesus, it is not said so in the revelation, it is not a dogma, and now the new interpretation is getting pace after pope's homily. It would be good if the billion Catholics take the pope's words more serious.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Actually we might be, if we are to serve in the role of the manchild, we need education in space affairs. The point is I don't believe the manchild is Jesus, it is not said so in the revelation, it is not a dogma, and now the new interpretation is getting pace after pope's homily. It would be good if the billion Catholics take the pope's words more serious.

OK! What has The Pope said about the son-of-man? (you call manchild, which then could also be a woman or a man)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   

"Son of man" is referred to Jesus Christ by he himself in the Gospels.

Manchild is an image of Revelation 12 vision of John for the future, with different interpretations.
I speak of the pope's latest interpretation on May 13, 2017 in Fatima.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

"Son of man" is referred to Jesus Christ by he himself in the Gospels.

Manchild is an image of Revelation 12 vision of John for the future, with different interpretations.
I speak of the pope's latest interpretation on May 13, 2017 in Fatima.

do what he say

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join