It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Manchild of Revelation 12 and the 144,000

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I believe that is a topic everyone of you who read in Religion section has thought of it. Let me summarize my points spread throughout other threads.

1. Manchild of the book of Apocalypse chapter 12 cannot be baby Jesus because Jesus grew up on earth and had a different life and mission, He was not taken up to God immediately, as Revelation 12 speaks of the Manchild.

2. The text is written by John around year 90 AD, and found on earliest papyri not before year 170 AD rather later in its entirety. John does not describe some historic event of the birth of Lord Jesus, he describes instead a vision of the future, a future event to come.

3. The woman so much speculated, cannot be simply "mother Mary" because Mary never ran in the desert alone.

Those and other considerations come to tell us the Manchild is definitely an image of a personage(s) to come in the future, between now and the final End times.

The Manchild's birth (or should we say anointing) come before the casting down the Dragon and his angels (ET armies?) down to earth.

The Manchild is born near earth, since the woman's feet touch the Moon and she is in the space, clothed with the sun. Perhaps that should be read as "ship on orbit close to the moon".

After the birth (or anointing) the manchild is taken up even higher, to God and his throne. Notice the dragon does not attempt to eat up the woman still pregnant. He awaits the birth. That leads me to think, the eating up of the manchild is rather a temptation that the dragon would like to offer him, once born. To avoid that temptation, or physical destruction, God takes the manchild up to Him.

The manchild does not necessarily come down to earth later. he has the role to rule all nations with the rod of iron. Not necessarily earthly nations. After going to God's throne to be anointed, he could go to any other planets to rule them in justice and peace.

That goes hand by hand to the mission of Jesus after the Ascension. Where did Jesus go, after sitting at the right hand of the Father? To sit there for 1988 years until now? Perhaps He did a lot of missions in other planets. In other threads I proposed the idea he might have had descendants there, in case Mary Magdalene was raptured too. That might be provocative for some. But I cannot imagine an idle Jesus sitting on a throne for nearly 2000 years expecting the judgment day on planet earth. "My Father works until now, so do I" said Jesus in the gospel.

We the people on earth who represent the church of God, may have a surprising new task in recognizing the chosen ones 144,000 sealed by God in the Revelation chapter 7. That happens before the final part of the end times. How long before we don't know. It might be decades?

The expectations of an antichrist to come in history never materialized. Although there were many antichrists coming, none of them fulfilled what is said to be in Revelation 13. Perhaps, one reason, because we still don't have the arrival of the two witnesses, the arrival of the 144,000, and the birth of the manchild, all in chapters before 13.

Notice the time period of the war in heaven(space) that opens up right after the birth of the manchild and continues up until the final defeat of all 1/3 star systems by the army of archangel Michael. 1/3 star systems in a multi-trillion galaxies universe could be quite much.

What would do all those other stars systems who served Satan (dragon) once defeated by God's angels? Would they be destroyed as in Star Wars Death Star? I don't think this is the way God works. Rather He shows mercy and invitation of repentance.

Perhaps here comes the mission of the manchild (supplemented to that of Jesus and never instead of him). He might have the mission to convert to God, in the name of Jesus, all those stars systems who once defeated militarily, will have a second chance to choose God freely and voluntarily, without posing anymore a space military danger.

That may give a whole new idea of what the galactic christianity would be. Perhaps many of us would have a mission in it, taking part in that new army of the manchild, to offer peace and God's love to those defeated stars civilizations who once served satan, and who would be liberated with the start of the war in heaven Revelation 12.

Only after that, the events of End time unfold for the last time on Earth, with the second part of Revelation 12 casting down the dragon to earth, the flee of the woman, the rising of the beast...

Your intake on that all? Please feel free to write your own view in contradiction to mine, or to any other established paradigm. Paradigms change as we speak. The people who know that best, are those who are deeply into the system of paradigms, i.e. the people inside the church structures.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart
1. Manchild of the book of Apocalypse chapter 12 cannot be baby Jesus because Jesus grew up on earth and had a different life and mission, He was not taken up to God immediately, as Revelation 12 speaks of the Manchild.

What happens in that passage is acceptable as symbolising the essence of Christ's life; it is not necessary that every detail should be matched.
We need to bring into this the "battle in heaven"; I believe this to be a symbol of the Cross, which is where Satan was really defeated ("They overcame him with the blood of the Lamb", it says a little later).

3. The woman so much speculated, cannot be simply "mother Mary" because Mary never ran in the desert alone.

Agreed. I understand her as representing God's people. Christ was born into God's people (in the form of the Jewish community). God's people (in the form of the persecuted church) was then exiled "into the desert".

The whole chapter is a "flashback" episode with the purpose of explaining why Satan has a grudge against the church and wants to have it persecuted.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

An interesting thread.
Intriguing.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Encryptor

thanks to both views

The Catholic Church being the biggest and most organized religious structure, have few choices ahead with Petrus Romanus (Francis) going to end the prophetic list, and Fatima 3rd secret official vision of martyrdom. Of course no one of us knows what exactly is encoded in the rest of secrets.

It seems logical to me the acceptance of the wider Universe discovered since Galileo, the presence of angelic ET, demonic ET and neutral ET (as we humans are). Furthermore, the married Jesus theory seems quite realistic one, although at odds with much of the church history.

The recognition of 144,000 anointed youngsters would give a new impulse to the Christianity in the era after the above events/prophecies. That should not be messed with the existing catholic clergy. For nearly 2000 years it is clear it is not serving in the place of the 144,000 no matter what wording will be used.

I don't know whether tomorrow a ET disclosure or appearance in the skies will hasten the process, or it will be a bold new move of pope Francis or his successor (already off the list of Malachi). If mega cataclysm indeed comes, as president Obama signed document for solar flare, then it seems inevitable some kind of ET contact (call it angelic contact) to let those who want to be saved to be saved and continue both humanity and Christianity beyond the current era. But that already matches with the proposed points above. More young people with courage are needed in 21st century, not young people who would satisfy themselves with internet reality, as pope Francis spoke to the world youth day in Krakow Poland.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Growing up my family were members of the Methodist church,only time we missed church was if there was a death in the family...yours!,my dad was a lay leader with the council,what I've noticed was all the changes additions etc to what the bible supposedly said,and I agree we do have a creator,religion does seem like an agenda,and it's scary now that they way be playing an agenda out,maybe their religion they get 200 virgin's in hell for destroying mankind,it's more perplexing the more I read and the older I get

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

My view
The whore is the current (and ever present) religious system. She rides on the back of the beast ( the government systems/empires). The woman giving birth (in contrast to the whore)is the remnant of believers who have not whored themselves to the system. Aka the bride of Christ. See Ezekiel 16 as the connection between Israel the bride and her whoring ways. The manchild comes at the death of the woman like Rachel dying in childbirth (in the wilderness) to birth Benjamin (son of my right hand. ). The manchild is a group of fully matured sons who have been born out of the matrix(mother/Rachel/souls). See Galatians and "I labor in vain with you as a midwife until Christ is formed in you."

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: zardust
See Ezekiel 16 as the connection between Israel the bride and her whoring ways.

Indeed, and see also Jeremiah ch4 vv30-31, almost a direct source for both of them.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: zardust

well...thanks...how much the whore is whore is not me to say. Apparently, many within the system are part of the whore, like it or not.

New start is needed ASAP. New younger voices. I call them part of the 144,000 although I don't know who of them is exactly a member of that selected group by God and who is just a friend around them.

World youth days started by St John Paul II were intended well. However what happened was not the desired goal. Mass rallies etc. The Church needs to listen to the youths about their view of God's words, not only to lecture them of things well known. Because the Church itself is in a dead end, and far not only for the sexual matters. Perhaps appointing a hundred new cardinals below the age of 25 would work better than walking year after year in a status quo proven to fail. There is the precedent in the Middle ages of appointing bishops and generals of orders even below the age of 18, some of them were holy others not. The point here is not the age as a number but as a thinking. What we have today doesn't work. It is evident even to people who do not call themselves Catholics, much more to the devote Catholics who spent their entire lives inside the Church willing to contribute to God's kingdom. The disillusionment cannot be greater. In the current mode, the Catholic church (or any other) wouldn't be around in only 50 years from now. Not only because of the smart phones (but also because of that, the new E-culture that seems to erase everything holy). Change is needed NOW. I can't understand when priests start offering online new apps for mobile phones to pray to Jesus and Mary! So the grandmothers should first buy the smart phone, then download the app and then pray? Sure they pray without anything of it. And the youngsters, they need a new language, a new style, not a new app! The Church (s) show it lacks understanding in first place, and new ideas in second place. Grace is here but grace is grossly misused by many. A good start is to allow Vatican masses online. And how many watch them? Check the counters of youtube. Someone in the Vatican should finally realize that policy is doomed to fail.

Hawking warning again of the AI society as the final error of humankind, should wake up those in position who just refuse to see where it goes. We need a new vigor start with new people, definitely much younger but also with new ideas, who will present the authentic face of God's love, not outdated paradigms of textbooks. Be they members of the 144,000 or their precursors.

If we just wait and wait the Divine Cleansing first, we may find ourselves on the side where Jesus would ask: and what did you do meanwhile?
What if the Chastisement is in 2017? That means we have 10 more months for action, dear Fathers! No more excuses! Coming Consistory on November 19th with cardinals from 3rd world, good but that is not all.

edit on 22-10-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Parsi was 144.000

Parsi - Wikipedia

Was an article about it, but i cant seem to find it..

Please continue your story now

Edit: Found it..
Parsi Article - India Com
India Times - Article

Credibility: Wikipedia - Indiacom

edit on 20161022 by tikbalang because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: zardust

Very Interesting post -

- Could you elaborate more on the "group of fully matured sons"?

I mean, are they humans? Angels? What do you mean by "they are born out of the matrix"?

When you said that the "manchild" ("the fully matured sons") comes at the death of the woman, do you mean he comes at the death of the "remnant of believers"?

Thank you

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

Could mean - War makes boys to men... Could also imply, death of a boys mother makes him grow into a man.. But i believe its a parable for the first..

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

well my story is a story in development.

IF we are part of the 144,000, or as you say, part of the Manchild as some collective image (I heard some protestant theories about that too), then it seems logical those people are pushed now too hard, including "hated by friends and relatives" as Jesus speaks for the last days. That means the time is very near. I know the team of God will be victorious, sooner than later.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I believe the Parsi, were the 144.000 Marked, they introduced Zoroastrianism in Iran, same cultures the black heads came from.. An expanding adventure to make the primitive semitic tribes of the middle east into a functioning culture..

A reintroduction of a self fullfilled prophecy was attempted from the 40s with the Parsis at front, it failed..

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   
As for the 144,000, I am convinced that this is a symbolic number, not meant literally (I did a thread on the subject).
In Revelation ch7, it is worked up by combining two smaller symbolic numbers.
"12" is the number representing God's people.
"10" is the number of completeness.
144,000 = 12x12x10x10x10 = "The perfection of God's people through the whole world".
edit on 23-10-2016 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Well I prefer to see the 144,000 and the manchild as a future event may be very close, may be they are already among us. But not a past event.

The arrival of these chosen people will start a new era for Christ's church, a space era, if we read closer Revelation1 2 with today's understanding of stars etc. Whether today's structures such as Vatican will participate in it, depends on their decisions today. I don't see much although there are some signs that some people there are willing to change. Tomorrow will be late, because tomorrow we will be presented a new reality without any prolonging. Today the people decide for themselves, for their children's children. For some it is a conscious decision, as for myself. For others it is unconscious based on some feelings and intuition. Or God's choice that is inexplicable and above human decision. Personally I know a few people who are obviously chosen but who resist with all their human strength that choice of God. Who will win, they or God in that struggle for their own future? I don't know, I hope for the best

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

Hi lostgirl.

When you think of Revelation or Apocalypse you think of destruction, death, angel armies maybe etc. And to be fair that is the outward bent of much of Apocalyptic literature. It is a style of literature that came into form in the 150 BC's IIRC. The Apocalypse of John that is part of the bible is one of many at the time. The books of Enoch are probably the most popular otherwise.

But that is not the meaning of those books (IMO). The concept of allegory and symbolism has been lost on our modern mind. There is a quote that says something along the lines of "the modern man is foolish enough to believe that the ancients believed what they were writing was literal history".

There is an acronym PaRDeS used in jewish study. It is for the different levels the texts are speaking to. The S stands for Sod, which is the highest level. It is the mystical or esoteric level. Eso=internal IN YOU. AND ME. This applies to the spiritual enlightenment of humanity.

Lets start with the opening line of Revelation which lays out what the whole book is about.

Rev 1:1
The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show to his servants the things that must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John,

The word Revelation means unveiling, or uncovering. So read the unveiling of Jesus the Christ. What would be unveiled? Think of an unveiling now. I know it doesn't happen as much as it used to, but new cars, or products, or works of art would have an unveiling. After something had been carefully crafted and refined, then ready to show the world.

Here are a few other uses of the word "Revelation/Unveiling" [G602 apokalypsis]

Luke 2:32
a light for revelation to the Gentiles,
and for glory to your people Israel.”

In this passage it is about Simeon who "Came in the Spirit into the temple" and blessed the baby Jesus (Rev 1:10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord’s day, and I heard behind me a loud voice like a trumpet 11saying)

I highlight this passage because first Revelation is not something bad or scary here, and in fact never means that except to those who are afraid of the light (certain politicians who don't like their deeds being exposed). The unveiling is of the light. Or the Spirit. What spirit? The breath of God that is the animating force, the life of men. For many this light is covered over, or veiled. Veiled by what? We will get to that, lets look more at the Revelation.

Rom 16:25 Now to him who is able to strengthen you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery that was kept secret for long ages

Gal 1:12 For I did not receive it from any man, nor was I taught it, but I received it through a revelation of Jesus Christ.

Eph 1:17 that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the knowledge of him,

Eph 3:3 how the mystery was made known to me by revelation

All of these speak of an event that changed Paul's theology

2 co 2
2 I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago was caught up to the third heaven—whether in the body or out of the body I do not know, God knows. 3And I know that this man was caught up into paradise—whether in the body or out of the body I do not know, God knows— 4and he heard things that cannot be told, which man may not utter.

The third heaven is the highest heaven (its the same as the 7th heaven in other apocalyptic literature) It is also known as the Lord's day, as in the same day as John the Revelatory was caught into in the Spirit. This day is not a day but refers to being outside of time (in the true Holy of Holies), where the entire history of creation is laid out to see (this is shown in the books of Enoch). This Lord's day concept is written about by Margaret Barker the highly respected Old Testament scholar.

So Pauls revelation involved going up in the Spirit into the heavens to learn unspeakable things, things that man can't handle. John's revelation involves the same, as he is told to eat the scroll. Jesus said to his disciples "I have many more things to tell you, but you can't handle them now". Why is that? because their minds are not ready. The veil remains. They had not received the tongues of fire on their heads in the upper room (signifying a place of elevation, being brought up into the heavens). This was foreshadowed in the Moses story when he comes down from the mountain (the elevated place) after having received the laws of God (the untold things, the secrets of the universe). The Israelites couldn't handle the glory that was coming off of moses so the veil had to remain on his head.

2 Co 3 3And you show that you are a letter from Christ delivered by us, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts. 6who has made us sufficient to be ministers of a new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit. For the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life. (this is one of the major cyphers for understanding the symbolic or allegorical model. Letter=Flesh=Death=Law of Moses=Earth=Adam=blood these contrast to Spirit=Life=Law of Christ=Heavens)

7Now if the ministry of death, carved in letters on stone, came with such glory that the Israelites could not gaze at Moses’ face because of its glory, which was being brought to an end, 8will not the ministry of the Spirit have even more glory?

12Since we have such a hope, we are very bold, 13not like Moses, who would put a veil over his face so that the Israelites might not gaze at the outcome of what was being brought to an end. 14But their minds were hardened. For to this day, when they read the old covenant, that same veil remains unlifted, because only through Christ is it taken away. 15Yes, to this day whenever Moses is read a veil lies over their hearts. 16But when onec turns to the Lord, the veil is removed. 17Now the Lordd is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. 18And we all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord,e are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another.f For this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit.

Edit: I was going to continue another post but my daughter just woke up so I've got to get her. I'll continue later.

edit on 23 10 2016 by zardust because: (no reason given)

edit on 23 10 2016 by zardust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
the disregarding of the persons who well might be the 144,000 or some kind of precursor (I believe the time is now) is one of the biggest mistakes of the Catholic and other churches. Here I do not talk of the society structures that could be criticized as well. The Church practically loses vital force and shed people who lose their faith, not in God but in the earthly kingdom of God that is said to be the Church. Unless that process is reverted, the Church structure of today has no future. I have seen ruined people only because they wanted to be honest to God and to themselves, in a structure that shows little to no mercy. Friendships destroyed, marriages made to merely exist, amid abundant talks of "preserving life and fight against abortion". That on the background of abundant life for few in hierarchy. I don't know how much worse it should become in order to get better. One temptation is to believe everything comes to an end, with prophecies like Malachi and Fatima, and to just wait that deep end to come. Perhaps that is the real case, and the new updated Church will be that one leaded by the 144,000 in the next years.

My concern is not so much the continuation of the current structure that proved to fail. The future starting today belongs to the 144,000 and manchild, leading God's people to a new better future. They will show the world the real face of God's love, never practiced after the first Christian communities, stolen in history by bureaucrats and teocrats. That's why the need of the corrective, shown clearly in Revelation 7 by appointing a new set of chosen ones to change things to the extend to allow sometime later the bride church to be clothed in pure linen before the Second Coming.
edit on 23-10-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
The next "pope" or successor of Peter, according to some mystics, will be appointed by heaven. He will be off the list of Malachi. IMO that will be the Manchild himself who will not reside on earth at all. I don't know whether there will be an earthly pope, or earthly church and society. If there is cataclysm to come may be not. In anyway, humanity will spread to the 4 corners of the universe, so will be the church of Christ. We enter into the galactic era of humanity and christianity. And we'd better start thinking of the mission of Jesus Christ as he mandated the apostles: go to the ends of the Universe. The word used means exactly that Universe, and not "world" or even less "earth" as the modern skewed translations try to distort the words of Jesus. The stars were known in the time of Jesus and forgotten in the Middle ages. Sure Jesus knew them being Son of God. Paul knew them too. So the idea that somehow the mission of Jesus ends at the shores of China is laughable after 15th century. Strange how so many people buy into it. We have every chance that process to start this coming liturgical year. Too many prophecies, including that of Jesus himself for the lifespan of the generation. The generation that saw Israel restored is now some 80 years old average.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Numbers are symbolic because all numbers are symbols for measurement.However numbers themselves don’t have meaning.For example in the scriptures the number 10 does not mean completion or it would always mean completion. It is religious myth by extrapolation to fit a religious agenda to think otherwise.

The book of Revelation is not predicting past present or future historical events places or persons.It states very clearly from the the 1st verse it is the unveiling(apocalypse) of Yahoshua(which means ..Yahweh…the creator God.. is deliverance/salvation) christ(the anointing).

In other words it was revealed to John what the salvation of Yahweh (Yahoshua..i.e..Jesus) the anointing(christ) is and was was communicated by signs (allegory).The religious(the 7 churches) have completely misinterpreted what it means because they are blinded by their Belief System religion which John was told of right after the prologue of Revelation.

The vision he (John) saw was his deliverance(he was one of the chosen few…12) and how it related to all of mankind.Nothing in it is literal events.There is NOT 144,000 chosen special people .However the sum of the scriptures does have to do with a chosen peoples “name” which are called the nation of Israel.It is not the genetic people of Israel though.Israel means struggles with El... Elohim (Gods) which perfectly describes all of mankind.In other words Israel is the archetype of ALL of mankind.

Many of the religion-religious have focused on two groups the Jews (one of the 12 tribes of Israel) and Christians which were born out of Judah (Judas).The fact is the basis of salvation for all of mankind name is written in symbols of math in the scriptures yet the religious cannot perceive it because of their Belief System religion.The scriptures is not a religious plan it is a simple equation derived by the names of the heir sons(patriarchs) of Israel through gematria(a system where letters equal numbers).

There were 12 heirs of Israel.The 3rd son Levi was not an heir the 11th son Joseph gave his birthright to his 2 Egyptian born sons Manasseh and Ephraim.These 12 patriarchs were symbolized(with stones) on the high Priest Aaron’s breastplate he wore when he entered the Holy of Holies to represent them(as a priest) before the creator God (Yahweh).Each patriarch was represented by a stone arranged on a 3x4 matrix from oldest to youngest, right to left, top to bottom.Here is the breastplate matrix with the gematria for the names.

Judah-Simeon-Reuben
Gad-Naphtali-Dan
Zebulun-Issachar-Asher
Ephraim-Manasseh-Benjamin

30-466-259
7-570-54
95-830-501
331-395-162

All of the patriarchs gematria sum 3700
259+466+30+54+570+7+501+830+95+162+395+331=3700

Groups of names unveil the equation of deliverance/salvation.

331+395+162=888
95+830+501+54=1480
570+7+30+466+259=1332

These in turn sum names .The Greek gematria(called isopsephy) for Ἰησοῦς(Iesous..Yahoshua) and Χριστός (christos)in Greek.

Ἰησοῦς=888
Χριστός=1480

In Revelation 13:18 John wrote:

“This is wisdom.Let him that has understanding calculate[isopsephy] the number of the beast which is the number of mankind which is the number 666.
Beast=666
Mankind=666
666+666=1332

That is the equation of deliverance that sums ALL of scriptures(what is written).In other words the beast of mankind’s(666+666=1332) deliverance is BY the creator Gods deliverance (Yahoshua=888) through the anointing (christ=1480)

Deliverance/salvation is a process just like a persons physical life from conception to birth(delivery).The symbolism of the math is through the Fibonacci number(Fn) sequence which calculates the Golden(Divine) mean ratio called phi-Phi.(1:0.618…1:1.618..……)

The Fibonacci number sequence from Fn0-Fn13 is:
0-1-1-2-3-5-8-13-21-34-55-89-144-233

By dividing adjacent Fn they sum phi-Phi “progressively”(grow closer to 1.618)

0÷1=0
1÷0=0
1÷1=1
1÷1=1
1÷2=0.5
2÷1=2
2÷3=0.666…
3÷2=1.5
3÷5=0.6
5÷3=1.666…

etc
89÷144=0.6180555555….
233÷144=1.6180555555….

888÷1332=0.666
1332÷888=1.5
888÷1480=0.6
1480÷888=1.666…

at the divisor of Fn12(144) phi-Phi is stabilized at phi= 0.618…Phi=1.618….

89÷144=0.618055555…(phi)
233÷144=1.618055555…(Phi)

Fn12=144 shares a uniqueness with Fn1=1 because both are squares of their Fn.
1x1=1
12x12=144

In Greek isopsephy the letters phi(lower case Phi(upper case)
phi=500
Phi=500
500+500=1000

The scriptures summarize the plan of the creator God fro mankind (Israel) through the only objective language…math.

1:0.618…1:1.618

In other words the creator Gods purpose(The Good news) is to bring mankind into the perfect relationship(ratio) to themselves symbolized by phi-Phi.

This plan is 100% in the creator Gods control and NOTHING mankind can do will alter it.The religious mind has not been delivered(saved) because it cannot sum past 0 (Fn0=0..the void) because it has no relationship with the creator God the Father(Fn1=1) nor the Son(Fn2=1)

Unfortunately as was told to John in Revelation 13:18 unless you have understanding you cannot calculate the number of the beast of mankind to receive wisdom.However the fact is it is very simple.The IS the Good news that ALL of the beast of mankind(666 +666) WILL be delivered by the creator God from the valley of the shadow of death(the physical realm) to LIFE(spirit).
edit on 23-10-2016 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

So who is this "manchild" of Revelation? That's complicated but here goes. Something I learned a while back was let the bible interpret the bible principle. Meaning that if you look hard enough you'll find other verses in the bible that cover the same subject. So using this I came up with several other places in the bible to look at.

Revelation 2
26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
28 And I will give him the morning star.

And Isaiah 11.
Link.

And Isaiah 11 calls him a Branch. Which according to Zechariah 3, 4, and 6 is a specific being. Or 2 of them actually. Apparently the Lord has 2 immediate assistants or companions which Zechariah calls branches. And according to Zechariah they are both prophesied to build a Jewish temple. Link.

And then if the manchild is a branch or both of them then this section of Revelation is important. They are the Witnesses of Revelation 11. Link

There is also a couple of references to the Branches in Malachi as well. Except there he names them the messenger and messenger of the covenant.

And that is what I can come up with at the moment.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join