It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gary Johnson on Jimmy Kimmel Live

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Better than Hillary or Trump by a mile.

Not a war monger. For legalizing marijuana. Socially liberal and fiscally conservative.

Help break the two party cartel on November 8th.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   
i heard him on the joe rogan experience, i really love his ideas and his fiscal responsibility, make budget cuts across the board, abolish income and corporate tax, institute a consumption tax, legalize marijuana, simplify the health insurance system etc etc i am just not a fan of his anti-union stance.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

I saw that episode and thought he had some good ideas. I only wish he could have had the exposure early on in the campaign

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   

I saw that episode and thought he had some good ideas. I only wish he could have had the exposure early on in the campaign

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
i heard him on the joe rogan experience, i really love his ideas and his fiscal responsibility, make budget cuts across the board, abolish income and corporate tax, institute a consumption tax, legalize marijuana, simplify the health insurance system etc etc i am just not a fan of his anti-union stance.

I don't totally agree with him on some issues but he's the closest to what I believe policy wise.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   

No need to look any further then his paycheck,he is on George Soro's payroll,he's a shill like Bernie,seems he's lured a few libs with his spaced out campaign

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I'm curious why people that give reasons why they would vote for Johnson ALWAYS neglect to mention that he is for open/no borders.

I don't seem to see that fact in your op.

Is it because you know that people with common sense would rightfully and instantly disregard him as a leftist plant?

He might as well be obama or hillary.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Picklesneeze

I'm curious why people that give reasons why they would vote for Johnson ALWAYS neglect to mention that he is for open/no borders.

I don't seem to see that fact in your op.

Is it because you know that people with common sense would rightfully and instantly disregard him as a leftist plant?

He might as well be obama or hillary.

Reagan also called for an open border with Mexico. Would that make him a "leftist plant", too?

Or maybe it's because an "open border" doesn't mean what you've been told it means? And here's the whole debate, so you can see it in context.

new topics

top topics

join