It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush caught empty handed during church offering

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
President George W. Bush, who rarely carries a wallet, was caught empty-handed when the offering plate came around during Friday's national prayer service in Washington.

Whoopsy, I forgot to be a good Christian.. again

Thanks Pops for bailing me out.. again

That tricky Dick, always prepared to hand out donations

www.nbc4.tv...

I know some good Christian men who live to donate to their Parish. How many fathers/dads take their families to church on Sunday without participating in the church offering/collection?

Bad Christians, that's who!

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
To be honest he might just be having a forgetful day!!

by not offering in the plate thingy does not make him any less of a christian than anyone else?

Does it say in the bible that you have to give?

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   
It boils down to this; Bush is a stranger to church and only goes when he's dragged out. This gives validity to the Internet rumor, eh?

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
If you want to attack Bush for his policies.....have at it. But I doubt everyone here has always remembered their wallet, check book etc. He is human you know........unless you think he is a little green man......lol

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
NICE WIG MR CHENEY !!!!!

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Lol, what is that white haze on top of Cheneys head? Is it falling off????

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Cheney wasnt donating. He was grabbing the money Bush borrowed from pop to put in the collection plate! He is ALWAYS sticking his fingers where they dont belong!

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Whose right hand is that between George and Laura? I've heard of having two left thumbs, but never two right thumbs.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by John bull 1
NICE WIG MR CHENEY !!!!!

Hahahaha, ok, that's funny.

Frickin' Johnny B. Crackin me up here.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
it looks like barbara bush behind chaney, and bush likley pledges a set amount of money at some point during the year.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
It does look like Barbara Bush, and according to rumors, No, Bush doesnt do church very ofter-think it has anything to do with his being devoted to someone other than God?

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
for sake of all that is Holy.... is this the best bash thread that you can come up with... how lame ... very very lame...

Who cares....

Besides, he did donate $10k of HIS money to the Tsunami victims....

How much did you give ?

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Yeah, this seems a little weak. And its unlikely that he carries much of anything with him. Thats what his huge staff is for. I would be surprised if he even has a credit card on him??

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
for sake of all that is Holy.... is this the best bash thread that you can come up with... how lame ... very very lame...

This is part of the news in the world today- so we talk about it.
We did not make up the news story.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
Yeah, this seems a little weak. And its unlikely that he carries much of anything with him. Thats what his huge staff is for. I would be surprised if he even has a credit card on him??

Dudes,

This shows yet another example of how far Bush's head is stuck up his own arse. If you're a devoted Christian, do you attended church with wife, kids at hand completely empty pocketed? C'mon please..

Hey his father, wife and tricky Dick all had cash money donaro in pocket ready to dish out. Ask yourself why? This is another example of how consistently uprepared frat party George is for the task at hand. Look at his reaction and following facial expressions. Whoopsy there i go goofing up again

Hmm i'm attending a Church service, better have some donation money.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   
You people are too harsh.

Being empty-handed is not like being caught red-handed.

It's not like he has ever extracted funds from Church collection plates or from US taxpayers by lying to them over anything.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I know some good Christian men who live to donate to their Parish. How many fathers/dads take their families to church on Sunday without participating in the church offering/collection?

Bad Christians, that's who!

Are you a Christian? If not, then why would you care if he missed the collection? If you are, have you ever missed tithing in church? If so, are you a "Bad Christian"?

Syntaxer, I can't tell if this is a joke or if you really are offended that Bush missed the offering plate. If you really are offended, all I can say is "WTF?"

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Cheney was assigned Bush's money, no doubt, since Bush isnt able to properly account for it- Sort of like the presidency.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar

-snip-...or from US taxpayers by lying to them over anything.

Bwaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh. I just fell off of my chair. How much is this war costing you so far?

[edit on 24/1/05 by AlwaysLearning]

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Always learning...MA was joking of course.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join