It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Assange dead?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   
House arrest maybe?

That would make sense.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Why does everyone assume that if Assange were dead we'd know?
What if Clinton's boys disabled the dead-man's trigger?
What if they have already ended his life?
And now assume control of wikileaks?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther
Why does everyone assume that if Assange were dead we'd know?
What if Clinton's boys disabled the dead-man's trigger?
What if they have already ended his life?
And now assume control of wikileaks?

What?

They snuffed him out that fast?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
Couldn't be dead... we never heard of a drone strike on the Ecuadorian embassy in London. If Hillary was going to have him killed, it'd be by drone wouldn't it?

No.. That would be exactly how they wouldn't do it.. It's in London. You can't drone strike an embassy in London, especially on a high-profile target.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

I'm guessing we wouldn't know and the rest of wikileaks thinks he's just experiencing a coms blackout?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

The only way to know for certain that Julian Assange is alive is for there to numerous reports of him being seen up close and talking so we can tell by the voice that its him.

Public 'tweets from Julian Assange' should be treated with suspicion. Hillarys forces could have ceased control of Aassages public and online identify and make public tweets and statements etc and make the public think that they are coming from the real Julian Assange.

Apparently he had a balcony in the flat he was staying in, the Ecuadorean embassy.

Has he been seen on this balcony since?

It wouldn't be Hillarys forces, perhaps the NSA and the FBI. Hillarys forces use email accounts a 15 kid could crack. I don't think the DNC or Clinton camp have the ability to hack my granddaughter email account.
Hillary is a crook but not the all powerful force of evil as portrayed. Just a narrow minded, mean spirited, thug from Arkansas. I think but can't prove both are capable of having someone beaten or killed.
Bill is the real dangerous one. I don't think Bill cares if Hillary wins or looses. It's apparent to me that he is upset, about his dirty laundry being on world TV again. Bill is happier lerking in the shadows. It takes a special kind of slime to give drugs to young girls and Bill was involve in the drug trade, up to his ass in Arkansas. It gave him access to all of the things he craved, coke, money, and women.

IMHO of course.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: Azureblue
Has he been seen on this balcony since?

It is getting cold in the UK at the moment. Not everyone likes strutting around their balcony. Besides, if he was dead it would be plastered everywhere, not least by the Ecuadorians, who are probably fed up that he overstayed his welcome and hospitality, hence them stopping his internet.

They stopped his internet in the wake of a "false" accusation of pedo activity on his part to cover their collective asses. I expect to see (in light of recent Clinton involved information to the contrary) the Embassy to restore his internet activity.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Julian is just fine, other than the usual health deterioration from not getting any sunlight and exercise. He is in need of some medical attention that requires him leaving the Embassy.

I suspect that he is the voice of their twitter posts. I'm sure that Julian Assange has a phone. The reason the US wants him shut off at the moment is because of the Fox News airtime that he has received. Assange has made several appearances on Fox News.

This is the kind of information that the US thinks cutting an internet connection will prevent Americans from getting. I suggest watching this.
www.youtube.com...

And here is the official statement from Ecuador concerning cutting the internet connections to Julian.

Official Communiqué Ecuador granted political asylum to Julian Assange in 2012 based on his legitimate fears of political persecution because of his journalistic activities as the editor of WikiLeaks. In recent weeks, WikiLeaks has published a wealth of documents, impacting on the U.S. election campaign. This decision was taken exclusively by that organization. The Government of Ecuador respects the principle of non-intervention in the internal affairs of other states. It does not interfere in external electoral processes, nor does it favor any particular candidate. Accordingly, Ecuador has exercised its sovereign right to temporarily restrict access to some of its private communications network within its Embassy in the United Kingdom. This temporary restriction does not prevent the WikiLeaks organization from carrying out its journalistic activities. Ecuador, in accordance with its tradition of defending human rights and protecting the victims of political persecution, reaffirms the asylum granted to Julian Assange and reiterates its intention to safeguard his life and physical integrity until he reaches a safe place. Ecuador’s foreign policy responds to sovereign decisions alone and does not yield to pressure from other states.

www.cancilleria.gob.ec...

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: brutus61
They stopped his internet in the wake of a "false" accusation of pedo activity on his part to cover their collective asses.

Actually Ecuador has said they cut the alleged sex pest Assange's internet because they did not want their consulate to be used to disrupt the US elections. Assange is a guest of Ecuador, so best not bite then hand that feeds.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Lots of speculation on Twitter about this at the moment
I think Reddit has started this off and it is building with RIP Assange comments, proof of life demands, some people are saying he just wants the attention. #hashes

np.reddit.com...

I would say that from the date of his internet going down the Twitter feed has been more slanting politically but that is just a personal view.

I don't think it helps that his lawyer died and his other lawyer wasn't allowed in to see him.

The amount of effort of the theories is surprising, linking to John Kerry in London, even down to which flight took him out of the country and DDOs attacks since.

np.reddit.com...
www.reddit.com...

Anyway just adding this for info of current thoughts/worries paranoid posts on Twitter etc, I do not know if anything here is based on fact, but it gets me thinking.

edit on 16-11-2016 by freetheworld because: added

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: freetheworld

I saw another reddit thread in /r/conspiracy claiming wikileaks' twitter has been compromised, something about "hashes not matching." I can't post a link as my phone is broken/garbage right now but it should be easy to find with a quick /r/conspiracy search.

This is definitely interestring, I'm surprised there's not a front page thread about this yet here on ATS. He's either hiding to draw attention/playing dead, being interrogated, or dead. Unless someone somehow broke him out and whisked him to an undisclosed place for protection.

There was also a that fox news announcement last month that "Assange To Be Arrested Within Hours"; only a couple days later London's airport was temporarily shut down due to a chemical scare.

Lots to speculate!

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
How about now?

With his alledged statement that he would turn himself over to US if Chelsea Manning was pardoned by Obama. That has now appearantly happened.

Can an foreign citizen be charged with treason against the US?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join