It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

WikiLeaks: Clinton Foundation Paid Women Less Than Men

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

The Clinton Foundation in 2011 employed more women than men but paid them less, on average, according to a salary schedule included in an email released Friday by WikiLeaks.

A foundation employee emailed the payroll schedule to board Chairman Bruce Lindsey and John Podesta, who currently chairs Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign. It included then-Chief Operating Office and Chief of Staff Laura Graham’s salary recommendations for 2012 for rank-and-file employees.

Overall, the average salary for women and men was close. But men out-earned women. Men earned $68,164 compared to $64,118 for women, on average. The median salary also was higher for men, $55,200 compared with $50,000. The spreadsheet included 62 employees, 37 women and 25 men. It did not include people who received money from the foundation as contractors. The top-paid employee on the list was senior adviser Justin Cooper, who was pulling in $127,000. The lowest-paid employee was a female assistant making $18,000. www.lifezette.com...

How ironic.

It looks like Lifezette went a touch too easy on them however, as others such as the Washington Times are covering the the grimier details such as the following:

Scanning through the full article, it appears it goes on to highlight the larger gender pay gap myth. But that's a shame since Hillary and feminists and so on all preach like such a thing doesn't exist.

I even heard Hillary bring it up in the last debate. Here she is at a rally talking about it:

What gives??

SEE ALSO:
Dear SJW's, what are your ACTUAL goals now that everyone has equal rights?
edit on 22-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
ugg. I hope this gets a lot of traction while the spotlight is still on her. Wage gap isn't a actual thing, its a earnings gap that accounts for experience and simply positions (and personal choice). I am soo sick of the "wage gap" nonsense.

Want women to earn equal? force them in a authoritarian manner to pick up more STEM fields than social sciences.

Or accept there is a mental difference between men and women (trans anyone?) and know they tend to be attracted to different less paying career paths.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Already posted. ATS

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Crapola. It didnt come up in the search I tired.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: reldra

Crapola. It didnt come up in the search I tired.

I just remembered having seen it on here. It didn't pop up right away.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Even the best and the brightest at the CF have public policies that differ from the private policies.

We can only imagine what the people in foreign countries do that get funded by the CF.

I bet their "policies" are astounding.

Are there any CF projects in Saudi Arabia that show discrimination?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Judging by the general lack of response to either thread on this, I guess we're to take that as liberals / Democrat's / progressives / SJW's / feminists / etc aren't actually that up in arms about this issue after all. Good to know. Thanks Podesta!!

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Judging by the general lack of response to either thread on this, I guess we're to take that as liberals / Democrat's / progressives / SJW's / feminists / etc aren't actually that up in arms about this issue after all. Good to know. Thanks Podesta!!

Why should we be up in arms?

We'd have to evaluate the positions these people are in, their experience, etc, in order to see if there is a gender/pay issue.

If they are not doing the same job, they may not be paid the same wages. Also, when you have employees at the top that are making 100,000's of dollars more than the "average" employee, the averages may be increased based on the sex of those at the top.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Well since I tuned in this yea rcountless times I've heard peoples hair on fire in total outrage that women makes 10% less than men on average, or whatever the specific number supposedly is.

It's been a major basis for a serious portion of all this "Social Group Warfare (SGW)" stuff that's going on. Feminists going out of their minds over it, oh the endless youtube videos, using the figures to drum up more feminist evangelism.

Of course they loathe Trump, and they including Hillary claim he's a proponent of this.

And yet here we have the CF is just as guilty as any other corp. Hillary's crop. She gets that report and then 6 months later she still has the balls to go bringing up the issue?!!?!?

Where's the OUTRAGE now?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

We'd have to evaluate the positions these people are in, their experience, etc, in order to see if there is a gender/pay issue.

is that a public position or a private position

I am pretty sure hillary has a public position of equal pay for equal work no?

did she say otherwise in private to corporate fatcats in a paid speech?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Well since I tuned in this yea rcountless times I've heard peoples hair on fire in total outrage that women makes 10% less than men on average, or whatever the specific number supposedly is.

Is that 10%, or whatever number, in general, or is it 10% less women are paid when doing the same exact job?

It's been a major basis for a serious portion of all this "Social Group Warfare (SGW)" stuff that's going on. Feminists going out of their minds over it, oh the endless youtube videos, using the figures to drum up more feminist evangelism.

Who cares?

And yet here we have the CF is just as guilty as any other corp. Hillary's crop. She gets that report and then 6 months later she still has the balls to go bringing up the issue?!!?!?

Guilty of what? Paying their execs more than their assistants? Of course there is going to jobs that pay differently. If a women is paid less than a man doing the exact same job, then there is a problem and that is what Hillary discusses.

Either you are taking this out of context on purpose for political reasons, or you truly do not understand the context.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

is that a public position or a private position I am pretty sure hillary has a public position of equal pay for equal work no? did she say otherwise in private to corporate fatcats in a paid speech?

How would I know? Why don't you ask a legitimate, intelligent question and not something based on out-of-context propaganda rhetoric.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

The main plot here is Hillary's Hypocrisy. The sub-plot is the Gender Pay Gap Myth.

Apparently she doesn't understand the issue, yet she's still all about using it for political demagoguery. Agreed?
edit on 22-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

The main plot here is Hillary's Hypocrisy. The sub-plot is the Gender Pay Gap Myth.

Apparently she doesn't understand the issue, yet she's still all about using it for political demagoguery. Agreed?

No. I do not agree.

Hillary talking about a pay gap when doing the same job, which is the entire basis of "equal pay for equal work" is not the same as what you are trying to present here.

Again, two completely different contexts.

new topics

top topics

join