It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foreigners Living In America Says Americans Are Uneducated

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: StolidPanda

Oooohhhhh... Titor.🤗

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   

It wouldn’t be surprising to hear that today’s cyber attack was carried out by Russia with an ISIS cloak for good measure

Just a question ? is a vyber attack always refer to the 'software' level or does it also include hardware ?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Your words matched with the video feed of the guy who sees shadow people on panoramic view of his iPhone, and we may have the makings of a Bob Dylan Nobel Prize.

a reply to: chopper2017

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
That was an interesting read. I was rolling my eyes at the thread title, but that wasn't really what the post was about.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Oh how I love an influx of newb green named people... Its been a while since we had this problem and I see now its back.

Does the op have anything to support the rant or no?
edit on 22-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Under-educated and over-medicated..What could possibly go wrong.?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

is a vyber attack always refer to the 'software' level or does it also include hardware ?

Obviously a reference to a Female - Eve got seduced by the Viper - oh wait you meant cyber attack but hit the "v" instead...hehehe

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
you lost me at freemasons....blah blah blah tin foil hat blah blah blacks are bad....total rubbish

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

especially conservatards

aww, aint that cute he used conervatards in a sentence.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: StolidPanda
No source, wall of text, no one will read. Why bother?

Have to way better than this for us dumb Americans.

Just want to throw this in there. I've noticed several miss spellings and run on sentences just glancing over your "thread". So who's the dumb one? Someone post a thread in all caps like a fifth grader on Facebook and no proof. Or me? Not to mention this should be in the Gray Area or Genreal chat. I know ATS uses big word in their rules, but this has nada to do with WWIII.

Because this is the stuff that some of us know goes on, just really good gut instinct and paying attention and suggest many suffer through that so called "wall of text" that reads very easily.
edit on 22-10-2016 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

There is just so much in these threads with no corroboration with everything stated as fact. And yes, I find it weirdly interesting also but here's the thing. If someone posts up a whole bunch of stuff like this, some of it is bound to resonate with readers here and there. Know what I mean? Toss enough spaghetti at the wall and some of it is bound to stick.

Add to that, that there are only the long OPs of this poster and no replies which are common to his other two threads, one of which has already been removed by the Mods.

edit on 31America/ChicagoSat, 22 Oct 2016 11:29:07 -0500Sat, 22 Oct 2016 11:29:07 -050016102016-10-22T11:29:07-05:001100000029 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Obviously a reference to a Female - Eve got seduced by the Viper - oh wait you meant cyber attack but hit the "v" instead...hehehe

I love you reasoning but just a typo... or should I say Virtual VPN cyberattack ... back to metasploit making beautifull rainbowattacks just for EVE

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join