It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons And The Seats Of Evil

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
LOL, so secret that you know all about the soopper secret evil side.

You may mistake this site for some armature garbage, I assure you it's not. There are many masons here who have been offering help and truth for many years regarding Freemasonry. But since you are here ,and happy to type garbage, why don't you show the proof that led you to this conclusion.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Yestheywill
Yes, statistics, you know the collecting and analyzing numerical data in large quantities, especially for the purpose of inferring proportions in a whole from those in a representative sample. You said that all conventional media is owned by the Masons and that the "vast majority" of police, firefighters, attorneys, and judges are Masons so to make such a statement you must have the statistics to back it up. It seems like you don't have the data to back up your claim so I can only say that your statement is conjecture (opinion formed on the basis of incomplete information).

And thanks for your anecdote of your "small town." Every other person is a Mason? LOL That's a statistical impossibility and I can tell it's BS because you're using this statistical abnormality to use it in a "poor me" story that is purely anecdotal (not necessarily true or reliable, because based on personal accounts rather than facts or research).

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Yestheywill

So let me get this straight you admit you don't have any stats and only recently you have been able to tell who's a Freemason yet you know for a fact that the vast majority of judges/cops/fire fighters/lawyers are Freemasons? How did you find out the vast majority of people in those occupations are Freemasons? Are you claiming that there are close to 65,000 Freemason in your small city (I find that hard to believe)? Can you post some of these Freemason ads you are talking about?
edit on 6-1-2017 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
We as Freemasons are not allowed to invite members. I was a head cook at Pizza Hut when I joined. I didn't even make over $10,000 a year. No one at my work is a Mason yet my boss decided to make me management after I asked. He promoted me to the head manager after putting in good work. Yes there are some shady groups in masonry that hide themselves from other masons, and use our obligations to their advantage. Which I find very disingenuous. Chuck schumer is a mason, and I despise his political beliefs. I would never vote for him. What type of evil works are you insinuating we do? The only organized crime I've seen is in the poverty stricken areas of society where people believe to get ahead in life they need to resort to organized crime. Without proof I see your argument as invalid.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join