It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The United States of .. Germany

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

So this is what I have been thinking about, why do the Masons show the pyramid with the top really squared off, more than you see in pictures of it in Egypt. Why do they have the eye above with the rays is it really about god? I don't think so.
The missing apex...
What this seems to show is it represents those unseen masters who watch everything control everything the power ABOVE the crown.

edit on 22-10-2016 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

Oh right, the French flag is Red White and Blue vertically, you are right.

Very similar.. you know why?

France and the Netherlands are both former territories of the Holy Roman Empire. Red, White and Blue are their colors. Most Americans probably believe they originated with the United States.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

The power Above the crown !

Those knuckleheads probably can't rule anything..

If you are a mastermind ruler, why in the world would you make yourself conspicuous with a crown?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat

The power Above the crown !

Those knuckleheads probably can't rule anything..

If you are a mastermind ruler, why in the world would you make yourself conspicuous with a crown?

I am not speaking of those wearing the crown but the secret ones who rule. They enjoy their symbols and hints at what they are, games.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

No I know what your saying. What I am saying is that some of those wearing the crown - they do not seem like the type that orchestrate the things being orchestrated. Also I said, if you are that witty, you are witty enough to know not to put a target on your back.

I am supporting your statements. I like what you said, and your interpretation of the symbolism in the double headed eagle/phoenix of the 33 deg.

I also translated whats written below. It says: (Ordo Ab Chao) Order from chaos. (Deus Meumque Jus) God and my right.
edit on 22-10-2016 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
Not Vice Versa ..

The origin ...

Is not Germany.

Look up Byzantine Empire COA.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I replied in a post above:

The origin as someone pointed out is from the Roman Empire and later adopted by the Holy Roman Empire and before that the Hittites.

Byzantine Empire was supposedly an offshoot of the Roman Empire, while Holy Roman Empire was supposedly an offshoot of the Western Roman Empire. Germany was a territory of the Holy Roman Empire.

The Byzantine Empire, also referred to as the Eastern Roman Empire, was the continuation of the Roman Empire in the East during Late Antiquity and the Middle Ages, when its capital city was Constantinople
Byzantine Empire

The Roman Empire at its height covered almost the entire 'Western' world.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

The problem occurs when people attempt to attach hidden meanings and conspiracies when there is no evidence.

Actually, its all just common sense that it is the same eagle/Phoenix.

At the height of the Roman Empire, their territory encompassed almost the entire Western world.

Rome is where the symbolism started (well not actually began but..). That is why countries like Germany, Russia, etc. adopted the same symbolism. Not because it was borrowed, but because it was their same territory, or because the rulers were actually related in some way. There is no coincidence in this.

The House of Habsburg, or House of Austria, was one of the most influential royal houses of Europe. The throne of the Holy Roman Empire was continuously occupied by the Habsburgs between 1438 and 1740. The house also produced emperors and kings of the Kingdom of Bohemia, Kingdom of England (Jure uxoris King), Kingdom of France (Queen consort), Kingdom of Germany, Kingdom of Hungary, Empire of Russia, Kingdom of Croatia, ..Kingdom of Ireland (Jure uxoris King), Kingdom of Portugal, and Habsburg Spain, as well as rulers of several Dutch and Italian principalities.
- House of Habsburg

The Dutch and English (amongst others), settled what was to become the United States of America. The Netherlands was a principality of the Holy Roman empire.

Philip II of Spain, married to Queen Mary I, the queen of England. Philip II of Spain, is the son of Charles V of the Holy Roman Empire.

If you look at this Leopold V image 1157 - 1194 you will see the same symbolism in the coat of arms of England. It is no coincidence.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

I am well versed in the history of it all. Simply correcting the idea it originated in the HRE .. it did not.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee
...why do the Masons show the pyramid with the top really squared off...

We do not. That symbol appears no where in Masonry.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

...why do the Masons show the pyramid with the top really squared off...

We do not. That symbol appears no where in Masonry.

I was actually referring to the secret leaders Perhaps but not necessarily masons but clearly Masons DO have the eye in the pyramid which could represent the missing capstone.

Now is your chance to own a piece of Masonic history. For the first time ever, the World Conference of Grand Lodges is being held in Washington D.C. This limited edition coin made of fine silver is a delight for collectors and historians alike, with details of the World Conference logo on one side and the much talked about "Novus Ordo Seclorum" and unfinished pyramid, as seen on the back of the U.S. one dollar bill, on the other. Don’t miss this opportunity!"

www.cuttingedge.org...

Today, the Eye of Providence is often associated with Freemasonry. The Eye first appeared as part of the standard iconography of the Freemasons in 1797, with the publication of Thomas Smith Webb's Freemasons Monitor.[7] Here, it represents the all-seeing eye of God and is a reminder that a Mason's thoughts and deeds are always observed by God (who is referred to in Masonry as the Great Architect of the Universe). Typically, the Masonic Eye of Providence has a semi-circular glory below the eye. Sometimes the Eye is enclosed by a triangle.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

who is this Great Architect of the Universe ?

it represents the all-seeing eye of God and is a reminder that a Mason's thoughts and deeds are always observed by God (who is referred to in Masonry as the Great Architect of the Universe)

Tem ?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

who is this Great Architect of the Universe ?

it represents the all-seeing eye of God and is a reminder that a Mason's thoughts and deeds are always observed by God (who is referred to in Masonry as the Great Architect of the Universe)

Tem ?

Personally I think they don't mean any god at all but their own 9 leaders.
edit on 23-10-2016 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   

I was actually referring to the secret leaders...

No you specifically said 'why do the Masons show the pyramid with the top really squared'.

Perhaps but not necessarily masons but clearly Masons DO have the eye in the pyramid which could represent the missing capstone.

A collectible coin has nothing to do with what symbolism is used in Masonry. The unfinished pyramid does not appear in Masonry anywhere.

The Eye of Providence represents God and is in fact a Christian symbol adopted by Masonry.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Seals ,patches are artistic interpretation. Artists are not scholars.

Flags on the other hand, hold information. If you read the master key. Red white and blue. Dozens of flags in those color fit within others.

The eye represents A god. The god of perception. A mirror (mira), need I say this imaginary, illusion producing gods name? It starts with an L.

If a tree falls in the woods and sensory perception fails you. You wont survive it crushing you. Hows that for illumination.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
There's no United States of Europe and there will never be, because the EU cannot be a state, as it is a loose coalition of the willing.
Germany is incapable of sustaining the re-integration of the former DDR, and is not willing to do so anyway. This will possibly result in a new separation of east Germany from the west, again!

It is also very much possible, that Germany will have to be disassembled, into more than 5 ministates!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join