It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In the event-

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
If Clinton becomes president, What would happen if in the likely event she becomes sick and dies- then what's-his-name becomes president, and is killed by any number of means? The reason I ask, is because there seems to be an elaborate story line taking shape, with all of the lies and cover ups this could be something big. On one hand, we have the anti Christ- on the other Hand we have...
Aliens, of course.
And on the middle one there, we have multiple realities. In other words- Clinton is Trump.
I don't want to go into details here, not on ATS, not on a Friday night after working all week.
No. I need to get in touch with the NSA.
This is big, perhaps yuge.

Now for the open letter-
Hillary, Trump- you guys are like siblings to me. We are like a family of distantly related chimps, or lizard people. Hillary is the older, shorter, crazy sister that doesn't know that she has a younger brother- me.
Trump is the older brother who just does better at everything.
Including lying.
Imagine a scenario in which he is actually the more convincing liar. Not merely lying about groping, but lying about lying about lying about everything else-
Somewhat like Hillary, except one step further-
Is it possible that Hillary is not the more capable lie expert out of the two?
It seems that she is a good liar; but why are we catching her if she is so good?
That would not be a very convincing anti-Christ.
Perhaps aliens?
That would be exciting! Logically, the intricacies and complexity of the story seems to be pointing to some significant end. In which we meet our creators. That is what the ground work has been laid for, at least on that historically accurate and popular show...
I apologise, I have only watched 3 seasons of Ancient Aliens, so I can not draw a complete correlation between this "historic" event now happening and our ancient creator beings.
Namasta to you alien creators by the way.
It is strange though, why have they not contacted me? If not to silence me, then to open a porthole for me to enter into the future to see who I truly am-
Trump and Clinton. I am their relationship. I was also the love triangle between cream, coffee, and sugar. A story for another time.
And if that doesn't make you wonder what piles of candy bar rappers have to do with this election, then I don't think it is possible to pick the right person for the job.
But someone will, pick a person for the job that is- so don't worry too much.
edit on 21-10-2016 by apydomis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: apydomis

NSA here you wanted a word?.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Dude your OP is the port hole.

Event -Horizon

edit on Ram102216v31201600000012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Um.....what?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Someone the other day told me that they thought that H1llary was the #hore of Babylon riding the Red Beast (China) of Revelations the other day. They also said that Trump would "save this country for a few more years"...

Your post has about as much credibility as what I posted above.

Neither candidate is perfect, but this election comes down to ONE THING at the root. The root of this stands to destroy America (as the nation-wrecker profiteer Ge0rge S0r0s would have it...), or-

Trump (says) he is trying to go against the Gl0bal1sts (S0r0s, numerous "philanthropist" foundations supporting gl0bal1sm[Gat3s, Cl1nt0n, R0ck3f3ll3r, etc.], R0ck3f3ll3r Medicine, etc., etc.).

Most everyone agrees that H1llary is part of the establishment. The establishment is all of her biggest contributors to the N3w W0rld 0rd3r. S0r0s, $Aud1's etc., etc., etc..

The root of the problem in the world is the pervasive N3w W0rld 0rd3r. I am starting to believe that Trump is for real and he wants to defeat the Gl0bal1sts. Here's to the possibility that he can. If not, then where in the world will it be safe to go?

Oh wait
I could ask Elon Musk to take me to Mars
As long as I have something worth his time, which I don't

Let us hope for the future of the world. No matter who gets to take the reins of one of the most powerful 4 areas of the world.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: InFriNiTee
Good. Use zeros instead of letters. It will hide the post from the CIA.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Is it some new fad the kids are doing I don't get it.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   

so I can not draw a complete correlation between this "historic" event now happening and our ancient creator beings.

You mean Ancient CORRUPTOR Beings that tainted pure human DNA with their evil fallen angel DNA and thus created the Rephaim (Giants).

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Nm
edit on 22-10-2016 by breakingbs because: ..

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
This one was a classic response!

top topics

join