It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Talk About Madness?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Okay, let me get this straight now, we are being told that there will be voter fraud, that the Russians have hacked the election process, that if Trump wins he won't concede, that if Hillary wins there will be a nuclear war...Madness for sure.

Does anyone really think that Nixon was voted in to office, How about Carter, or Clinton, Bush or Obama...I will submit to you that all this BS about voter fraud is being concocted on purpose by the puppet masters.

What better way to distract us from the real issues.

Now we are definitely going to question the results of any election. They want us to. They are manipulating everything. Want to prove they are capable of putting who they want in the POTUS seat, try this....DON'T VOTE for anyone on the ballot, then we might see some real MADNESS ensue.

Think about it, how can they claim voter fraud if we do not vote?

Are you going to tell me that Bush was voted in legally? They just did not want Gore, so they changed the outcome in Florida, of all places, where a Bush was the sitting Governor.

Bush Senior has been part of the cabal for 60 years and his father started it, along with Rockefeller, Kissinger, Rothschild, etc. and they have made sure any POTUS was their puppet and if the POTUS that they put in the puppet chair, tried to cut the strings and become Pinnochio with his own agenda, he got burned in the wood pile.

The elections are rigged everywhere and voter fraud has nothing to do with it, but it will be at the forefront of this election, no matter who supposedly wins, the result will be questioned.

The fact remains as a citizen you have the right to vote or to not vote, you can write in a choice all on your own.

TRUMP
CLINTON
NEITHER-X

I say vote for NEITHER! Then let's see some real MADNESS!

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: searcherfortruth
The media is just desperate for ratings and add revenue. I think people do not understand that anything nuclear will take congress approval. Neither Hillary or Trump can just push the button... LOL..

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Yeah, they're a bunch of shills.

I sure as hell wouldn't vote for either of them.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Orionx2
The media is just desperate for ratings and add revenue. I think people do not understand that anything nuclear will take congress approval. Neither Hillary or Trump can just push the button... LOL..

Except that another president was set (pardon the pun)

Obama launches 2800 strikes without congressional approval

Heres the problem with people with UUUUUUUUUUGE egos, and feel like they are untouchable........

They will break the rules and deal with it later......they also feel they dont have to conveine with anyone else.....

While yes NUCLEAR is a WHOLE other ball game.......I wouldnt be surprised to see either one of those psychopaths pull something that draws us into that......

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Voter fraud is very real. hillary herself refused to accept the election results for two years after Bush won. I am from Chicago. Believe me, we see more than our fair share of voter fraud every election. From buses of people being given donuts and coffee at breakfast as they are taken to the first polling place, then lunch on the way to the second, and so on. And they vote and vote and vote. And if you dare to ask for an ID, you are racist.

Dead people voting democrat every single year. This is no exception. And everyone knows it happens. But they just continue on like its no big deal. It only determines who our leader will be for the next four years so hey, who cares, right?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Orionx2

Except that another president was set (pardon the pun)

Obama launches 2800 strikes without congressional approval

Heres the problem with people with UUUUUUUUUUGE egos, and feel like they are untouchable........

They will break the rules and deal with it later......they also feel they dont have to conveine with anyone else.....

While yes NUCLEAR is a WHOLE other ball game.......I wouldnt be surprised to see either one of those psychopaths pull something that draws us into that......

I think Trump is more interested in business and Hillary is more interested in global domination. Which is worse is up to you.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

I am from Chicago. Believe me, we see more than our fair share of voter fraud every election. From buses of people being given donuts and coffee at breakfast as they are taken to the first polling place, then lunch on the way to the second, and so on.

You left out the trip to Wisconsin so they can vote there.

Voter ID just makes sense to me, I find the arguments that it's racist unconvincing, and the democrats fierce resistance to it suggest to me that they're knowingly invested in and happily availing themselves of voter fraud to win elections.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: searcherfortruth
Okay, let me get this straight now, we are being told that there will be voter fraud, that the Russians have hacked the election process, that if Trump wins he won't concede, that if Hillary wins there will be a nuclear war...Madness for sure.

Does anyone really think that Nixon was voted in to office, How about Carter, or Clinton, Bush or Obama...I will submit to you that all this BS about voter fraud is being concocted on purpose by the puppet masters.

Now we are definitely going to question the results of any election. They want us to. They are manipulating everything. Want to prove they are capable of putting who they want in the POTUS seat, try this....DON'T VOTE for anyone on the ballot, then we might see some real MADNESS ensue.

Are you going to tell me that Bush was voted in legally? They just did not want Gore, so they changed the outcome in Florida, of all places, where a Bush was the sitting Governor.

Bush Senior has been part of the cabal for 60 years and his father started it, along with Rockefeller, Kissinger, Rothschild, etc. and they have made sure any POTUS was their puppet and if the POTUS that they put in the puppet chair, tried to cut the strings and become Pinnochio with his own agenda, he got burned in the wood pile.

The elections are rigged everywhere and voter fraud has nothing to do with it, but it will be at the forefront of this election, no matter who supposedly wins, the result will be questioned.

The fact remains as a citizen you have the right to vote or to not vote, you can write in a choice all on your own.

TRUMP
CLINTON
NEITHER-X

I fully agree but think it's a little too late for this idea/movement to make an effect. My suggestion is for everyone to change their registration to independent. This would remove primaries from the corruption.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

TRUMP
CLINTON
NEITHER-X

"They".... who are "they" really? Why when explaining the obvious do we not call a duck a duck? Why can we not pinpoint people and use names instead. You mentioned a few in the OP, but for the most part, "they" could be almost anyone with enough influence, money and sheer boredom.

That's why I think ALL the leaks and whistle blowers are true heroes. What we have suspected for decades is disturbingly true, and "they" are losing their grip on our lives and minds.

Are "they" mad enough to kill the world to either cover their wrongdoings or reset the game board?

The madness is the majority sitting on their asses munching popcorn awaiting to see what happens to themselves next. That's insanity...the destructive conditioning of pure apathy.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: imwilliam

I am from Chicago. Believe me, we see more than our fair share of voter fraud every election. From buses of people being given donuts and coffee at breakfast as they are taken to the first polling place, then lunch on the way to the second, and so on.

You left out the trip to Wisconsin so they can vote there.

Voter ID just makes sense to me, I find the arguments that it's racist unconvincing, and the democrats fierce resistance to it suggest to me that they're knowingly invested in and happily availing themselves of voter fraud to win elections.

Good point.

Its ridiculous. You can get arrested in this country for fishing without a license and ID. But you can vote for the leader of the free world... It makes absolutely no sense at all. None.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   

And not voting is going to prove exactly what?

Better that we vote for Ron Paul or some non-standard politician such as Lady Gaga (whom I can't stand).
But no, we are locked into a system easily manipulated where zero intelligence is used to elect a president. More thought is given to how many squares of TP are we to use this morning, two or three, then to selecting a person to run our country if not the world.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

what if they held an election, and nobody came?

Protest, to me, isn't about destroying businesses, or marching with signs in a picket line (although that is a good way to get your message out). To me, protesting is exercising my right to choose.

As it pertains to the federal election, I could choose to vote for Trump, or Hillary. Or I could vote for a 3rd party. Or, perhaps I can use my right to choose as a form of protest. Kinda like when mom makes "Clean Out The Refrigerator Surprise Casserole", and you protest by making yourself a sandwich instead.

Lets say that either Hillary or Trump wins the election in a landslide result in which less than 3% of the populace chose to even vote....how does that effect the percieved legitimacy of the president elect? What kind of power does such little confidence in the government give them as they execute their foreign policy?

I heard about how Obama won his elections with "a mandate" due to the percentage of votes that were cast for him. Consider though: in 2008 it was the highest voter turnout in 50 years. 62% of the eligible voters chose to vote. Is that really a mandate? What about the 38% that didn't seem to be moved to vote to begin with (like me)?

In 2008, Obama won with his "mandate" by securing 52% of the votes cast by 62% of the voting public. When you examine it from the perspective of abstaining as protest, he actually only seemed to garner the support of 32% of the voting public. Hardly a mandate.

Remember: figures don't lie. But liars can figure. And you can bet your ass that media the politicians are liars.
edit on 10/22/2016 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

TRUMP
CLINTON
NEITHER-X

How many people would have to not vote for it to be declared a dead election?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

It doesn't matter. The electors will vote for someone. We don't directly elect a president.

The purpose would be to express the will of the people: none of the above. It may result in a selection instead of an election....but it leaves the door open for The People to force some kind of change without violence.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Voter fraud.

Yeah it happens.

Who's against voter ID laws? The dems.

Like what they say when you see 1 cockroach, there are 100's of others.

If they are so concerned about people not having one, they should make sure they get one.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Y'know, they don't care who you vote for, or whether or not you vote at all.

The only thing they'll notice is if a significant percentage of the population stops paying taxes. And I kinda doubt even that will have any meaningful effect.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: subject x

You will be imprisoned or killed for not paying taxes.

I'd advise against forms of protest that keep your pulse and freedom intact.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

The Bush Gore election results had nothing to do with voter fraud. It was bad ballot design in many counties.
Gore won the popular vote but not enough electoral votes. The decision to stop recounts and accept the count was the supreme court's decision.

Learn some history young fella.
edit on 10222016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Orionx2

You call it voter fraud I call it rigged elections, potato patato, the fact is calling it voter fraud doesn't change the truth, if they want you in office you will be, because they see value in having you there, if they don't want you, you go bye bye.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

With pressure from Bush SR. Believe me nothing has been done and I mean nothing without that guys meaty paws pulling the strings.

top topics

join