It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman mistakes meeting for Trump gathering, smears peanut butter on cars

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
a reply to: Orionx2

She was drunk. Drunk people do stupid destructive things without thinking everyday.

I was drunk a couple months back and went outside to piss all over the car of the people next door.

I was tired of hearing the "man" of the house accuse the "woman" of the house of stealing his crack pipe.

The car came home totaled on a flatbed the next day, and it's still sitting there. And that's hilarious to me.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

She was drunk. Drunk people do stupid destructive things without thinking everyday.

I was drunk a couple months back and went outside to piss all over the car of the people next door.

I was tired of hearing the "man" of the house accuse the "woman" of the house of stealing his crack pipe.

The car came home totaled on a flatbed the next day, and it's still sitting there. And that's hilarious to me.

You liberal/republican!

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
Another SJW Triggered Like Tara Dublin

Go to her Facebook page and you don't see any pics of a boyfriend. Lonely SJW, just like Tara Dublin.

Christina Anne Smith Ferguson Facebook

What does SJW stand for again? Skippy Justice Warrior?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: paradoxious

So do sober people as well.

But I, like Orionx2 maybe, can drink most everyone I have met under the table yet never lose my composure.
... then again, I'm not a Democrat either.

So drunks vote republicain?

Fairly presumptuous of you, no?
Did I say I was Republican?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: fractal5

originally posted by: LifeMode
The stories of people anti-GOP, Democrat....basically Trump haters doing this stuff has become a stacked deck of cards at this point. I know Hillary hate is strong but her supporters or GOP haters have raised the bar on hate and violence this cycle. No denying it at this point. The evidence is a royal flush on this brand of hate. Really disturbing because the media portrays the opposite. Won't even go near the birdogging evidence.

It seems to me that both Trump and Hillary supporters are pro-violence. At both their rallies you are assaulted for expressing support for the other side, silently or not. Lest we never forget Trump wishes people who have opposing views at his rally would suffer from severe hypothermia, while his crowd (and Hillary ones) wish to pummel the opposition bloody.

I read maybe three words of what you wrote.

Just being honest. Birdogging, peanut butter? WTF

Of course libertarians generally detest both candidates but if you go to the biggest gathering of libertarians which is probably the Free State Project's Liberty Forum and Porcfest with either a Trump or Hillary hat you will simply amuse them with friendly and non-vulgar comments. I had a friend who is a Democrat party member see what would happen if they went to Porcfest with their Democrat hat on and hardly anyone gave it much thought except puzzled questions here and there.

You can wear any hat of your choice and will be welcomed warmly. Hell you can probably go in with a pro-Hilter hat and simply be laughed at I don't know nobody has tried as of yet... no Nazis yet that I know of but they can go in and we will give their opinions respectful disagreement while laughing at anyone who suggests we are like Nazis because there are KKK people visiting. Ha ha ha. Nobody takes you seriously. Thats it... no violence. None. Libertarians are truly a choice for open minded people... quite the opposite of either Trump or Hillary supporters.

I read maybe three words of what you wrote. Just being honest.

Birdogging, peanutbuttering? WTF

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

smears peanut butter on cars...

the woman used peanut butter to make phallic symbols...

This is some nexus of Jimmy Carter and Freud that no human being should ever be exposed to.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Where any of the cars allergic to peanuts?

How dumb do you feel when your "witty" one liner doesn't get you any fake internet points to boost your ego?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Biden: ‘I Wish’ I Could Fight Trump, ‘Take Him Behind the Gym’
‘That’s what I wish’

The words of a true leader....no wonder why Democrats are so violent and disruptive.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I wonder if she perfers smearing cars with chunky or rich & smooth peanut butter.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Christina Anne Smith Ferguson Facebook

1. She votes
2. She is a parent

3. The trees talk to her

.218 BAC? Guess that dispels the urban legend that eating a few quick spoons of Skippy cheats the breathalyzer test.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

I used to go looking for bullies to beat up,usually they pick fights with stares ,toss in cutting wit and its on.
IT DID relieve stress but I wouldn't recommend it.
One can't win them all.
And drinking like that is fatal.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Woman mistakes meeting for Trump gathering, smears peanut butter on cars

Yeah, I laughed at that one!
Proves that the only dullards aren't Republikkkans!

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Its great to meet atleast one supporter for Hillary Clinton who is not on a payroll. Great find!

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: StolidPanda

Where any of the cars allergic to peanuts?

How dumb do you feel when your "witty" one liner doesn't get you any fake internet points to boost your ego?

Says the guy who posted on a fake outrage thread, keep up the great work, one peanut butter jar at a time.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

no that would be racist seeing nuttella is dark chocolate.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
where are all the stories regarding trump supporters vandalising clinton supporters cars and signs and property? I thought they were the deplorables. Maybe no one can find any clinton signs to vandalise.

im sure this vid has been posted on ats before but i thought i would share it

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

What a waste of Nutella, throw her in a vat of Peanut paste instead.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
are they sure it was peanut Butter?

Seeing that both fecal matter and peanut but are ooey, gooey and chewy.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Drunk or otherwise, politics makes you stupid.

Just say no.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I imagine if George Carlin was still alive that he'd have something funny to say about this. All I can do is shake my head that this woman got herself a criminal record over the hate and intolerance on her part that she professes to hate about Trump. Not that's some heavy car-ma.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join