It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Where is the Clinton Foundation Tax Returns?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

There is no significance at all.

You forgot that hand wavey, Jedi, thingy.

edit on 10/22/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: queenofswords

The Clintons failed to report to the IRS millions of dollars they received in federal grant money and foreign donations for the years 2010 - 2014.

It wasn't until she decided to run for president that they quietly hired DLA Piper to do an independent audit and clean up and then file amended returns.

Source?

Plenty of sources you can find on that and it's been discussed before. They lied on the forms and then re filed them just before the Presidential run.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

There is no significance at all.

You forgot that hand wavey, Jedi, thingy.

I laughed at that

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

The Clintons failed to report to the IRS millions of dollars they received in federal grant money and foreign donations for the years 2010 - 2014.

It wasn't until she decided to run for president that they quietly hired DLA Piper to do an independent audit and clean up and then file amended returns.

Source?

Plenty of sources you can find on that and it's been discussed before. They lied on the forms and then re filed them just before the Presidential run.

Actually, I know what has been discussed. There was no lying involved, there was no failure to report any funding. There was no net change in the returns.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Source?

Actually, I know what has been discussed. There was no lying involved, there was no failure to report any funding. There was no net change in the returns.

They failed to provide the details of foreign donations. Maybe Bill and Hillary forgot.
edit on 22/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Source?

Source?

Are you using the same reasoning they used regarding the six billion dollars that went missing from the department of State during her tenure? You know...."misplaced", "improper accounting", "misapplied"?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

They failed to provide the details of foreign donations.

That's not what was claimed above, is it?

But your statement is also inaccurate. The discrepancies regarding foreign entities did not involve donations.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Are you using the same reasoning they used regarding the six billion dollars that went missing from the department of State during her tenure?

No. I'm using facts.
$6 billion dollars did not go missing. Or can you show that it did?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Are you using the same reasoning they used regarding the six billion dollars that went missing from the department of State during her tenure?

No. I'm using facts.
$6 billion dollars did not go missing.

Again...Source?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

It's your claim.
It's up to you to support it.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

It's your claim.
It's up to you to support it.

No. You are not going to pull that tired trick. You claim it isn't true when right here on this site there are many threads that show it is. You are regular here on ATS, so we shouldn't have to re-research what has already been presented multiple times.

You claim our research is invalid or a lie. Post one source that supports your claim.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Here you go.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kidding:
www.politifact.com...

Here is the report.
Perhaps you can find the part that says $6 billion went missing. I can't seem to find it.
oig.state.gov...

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

LOL! Just as I predicted.

Crappy bookkeeping, intentional or otherwise.

"contract file management deficiencies"

You're killin' me here! When we had all those threads about this subject, do you not think we read that material? Now give me your sources for the Clintons' failure to report donations and grant money for 2010-2014 until she decided to make her run for prez at which time they quietly had a private audit done and filed amended returns. Yeah, sure, the amended returns kept her off the hook. One year is reasonable to believe an oversight was made, but 2010-2014!!? Com'on.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

You're killin' me here! When we had all those threads about this subject, do you not think we read that material?
If you had, why do you insist that $6 billion went missing?

Now give me your sources for the Clintons' failure to report donations and grant money for 2010-2014 until she decided to make her run for prez at which time they quietly had a private audit done and filed amended returns.
The foundation did not fail to report donations. The foundation did not fail to report grants.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

We disagree. No use taking it any further. You say to-MAY-toe, I say to-MAH-toe.

The foundation did not fail to report donations. The foundation did not fail to report grants.

Yes they did. That is, until they filed an amended return.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Yes they did. That is, until they filed an amended return.

All grants and contributions had been reported.

There there was a misclassification of some funding, it was reported on the wrong line. The amended returns corrected that and changed nothing else. Total income didn't change. Total expenses didn't change. Total contributions didn't change.

Of course, you could look at the returns yourself. Just as you could have read the OIG report yourself.

But it's much easy to parrot false and distorted claims that to actually go to the source. Isn't it?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Com'on, Phage....the Clintons played fast and loose with their disclosure of millions of dollars from foreign donors, not only to the IRS, but also to the state of NY. It's Saturday and I'm on my way out the door for the day, but to help you understand the shenanigans that went on with these slime balls, I came across this article not long ago that gives a start to the depths they went to to manipulate matters for personal purposes: www.newsnet5.com...

We may disagree on details, but surely you have eyes to see what they were up to, don't you?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Com'on, Phage....the Clintons played fast and loose with their disclosure of millions of dollars from foreign donors, not only to the IRS, but also to the state of NY.

You said they failed to report grants and contributions. That was incorrect.

We may disagree on details, but surely you have eyes to see what they were up to, don't you?
Claiming that they did not report contributions and grants is a "detail?" Claiming that $6billion "went missing" is a "detail?" Those are not details, nor are they based on known facts.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Is this what you are looking for .... Trump brought it up in one of the debates.

truthfeed.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Um. The report does not say that $6 billion was lost. Trump, like many, was easily fooled.

I posted a link to it here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join