It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

A Sexual Assault Victim Who Still Supports Trump

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Greggers

Sure, don't vote for him because of bad policies. Don't vote for him because of his hair even, that's your decision to make.

All I'm trying to convey here is that the assault/rape is week and very low. It hurts real victims and starts to erode at rights.

Imagine a world where anyone with a beef can go to the authorities with no evidence and based on here say, your kids are removed or you can't see your spouse or your exiled from your home until your proven innocent.

I don't foresee any damage having been done to real victims or to society in general based on this incident. For one, I'm not assuming these women are lying. For two, there is still such a thing as due process.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy
a reply to: BlueShaman

Even Denise acknowledges within your link she doesn't know with any certainty if they're telling the truth or not. So she wouldn't say they're jumping on a bandwagon because that would imply she thinks they're all lying. She is voicing skepticism, not absolute knowledge.

What are you doing? Are you alluding that you know for a fact they're all lying?

Again, had Trump not said what he's said, I might entertain the notion they're not being truthful. Take this out this context and apply it to anyone else. Hypothetically say you overheard your neighbor talking about how he grabs women's breasts because he's rich and famous and can get away with it. A week later you hear about a woman accusing him of sexual assault. Would you be inclined to believe her? Would you doubt it just because it allegedly took place a long time ago?

Let's play some devil's advocate here.

When Bill Clinton was president all of these things were ok to do for him, and even after he got caught, he lied and that is what the impeachment proceedings were about. Bill Clinton was never charged, nor even brought to task about his behavior, which equals or surpasses Trump.

But now when Trump speaks up and is caught, it becomes an issue?

I'm not diminishing the seriousness of issues like this, but for some reason this country is blinded by partisanship.

If we are going to collectively lay cards, on the table, then everyone needs to show what they are holding, and how they cheated.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Why is the seriousness of this matter contingent upon how things were/are handled with Bill? Why shouldn't it be a serious issue deserving of our attention in all similar situations?

I won't deny we are blinded by partisanship. So we are looking for any reason we can muster to reaffirm our political bias. I have little doubt. Still, if these women are telling the truth then this is a very serious issue and is certainly a very good reason not to elect him as POTUS. *Bill's history doesn't negate that.
edit on 22-10-2016 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Why is the seriousness of this matter contingent upon how things were/are handled with Bill? Why shouldn't it be a serious issue deserving of our attention in all similar situations?

I won't deny we are blinded by partisanship. So we are looking for any reason we can muster to reaffirm our political bias. I have little doubt. Still, if these women are telling the truth then this is a very serious issue and is certainly a very good reason not to elect him as POTUS. *Bill's history doesn't negate that.

The reason things are currently contingent on Bill's issues is indicative, on how the deflection will continue because of people's power, money and positions. This is only a facet of our collective blindness.

What I'm saying is they both need to be held to task, and not given a free pass because of their wealth, power and position in our society.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

You're a member of the Interwebz and you're not familiar with rape apology (or deny it exists) so I doubt you can be reasoned with

Your inability to provide evidence for your claim speaks for itself.

The proof is the Internet. Anywhere there is forum threads or comment sections. 

I've seen threads claiming there's a city on the moon.
edit on 22-10-2016 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

Well, I suppose even a victim of sexual assault can be an ignoramus.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

Your inability to provide evidence for your claim speaks for itself.

This is getting tedious. What claim? The claim rape apology exists? The notion I need to prove that is beyond absurd. As someone said earlier "are you new to the Internet??". I might as well have said there is lots of cat memes on the Internet and then you continue to hound me about proving that statement.

You said you were not familiar with it at all, and then I provide a link describing what it means, another member gave example posts from rape apologists. We satisfied your initial requests. At this point it just seems like you're hoping this exchange results in me saying it doesn't exist after all. That's not happening.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I find nothing disagreeable there. Bill, Trump, Hillary, Tom Cruise, whoever. If they have committed crimes against humanity then they should be subject to the same consequences as anyone else.

It's certainly sad if the motive behind wanting justice here is not actually justice but a manifestation of that blind partisanship. Either way, at the end of the day it's a good thing if a spotlight is shined on it.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I find nothing disagreeable there. Bill, Trump, Hillary, Tom Cruise, whoever. If they have committed crimes against humanity then they should be subject to the same consequences as anyone else.

It's certainly sad if the motive behind wanting justice here is not actually justice but a manifestation of that blind partisanship. Either way, at the end of the day it's a good thing if a spotlight is shined on it.

I'm glad you see that.

It's crimes or infractions on human beings, because it wouldn't stop at females, but rather these types of people offend everyone equally, because they can.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join