It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

A Sexual Assault Victim Who Still Supports Trump

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Greggers

Again, tied to more allegations. Your right IMO but that's not the point.

See the thing is, none of this would stand up on court. There has to be evidence or at least some witness testimony. Even that has been shaky at best.

Regardless of thoughts on him he still deserves due process. Bringing them all out before the elections shows a political motive more than anything. Just think, they could have come out a year ago and it wouldn't be him on the ticket at all!

To Lucid as well regarding our conversation. ^^

People aren't denying him due process. Due process involves the courts, legal proceedings, and legal punishments.

However, due process is not required for private citizens to make decisions relevant to their own lives based upon what they suspect, but cannot prove.

I wouldn't have let my kids hang around with Michael Jackson or Charlie Sheen. And I wouldn't vote for Trump, as I don't want him to be my president.

As far as political motive goes: yes, of course. But as I said earlier, just because there are people involved with a political motive doesn't mean the women are lying. That applied to Clinton as surely as it applies to Trump.
edit on 22-10-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

I now see that you did provide a quote. It had nothing to do with Trump saying he assaulted anyone. Because this is a new thread I thought maybe a new quote was found given what you brought up in the topic. But, apparently your post is simply a rehash of old threads but with a twisted interpretation.

Perhaps Trump actually meant what he said and said what he meant. I thought I was a Trump hater until I started reading threads like this. Then I realized laughingly I was a Trump "defender". Haha. Yeah I live in a world where I say what I mean and mean what I say. And I expect the same of others. I guess that isn't what people such as yourself believe? You think when someone says one thing they are meaning something entirely different. Haha, that is something I'll never bother with.

I don't have time to interpret one thing as a completely different thing. I have limited reading time and like Trump I don't like my time wasted on nonsense and interpretations. People say what they mean and mean what they say, otherwise I just have no interest or time for that. What Trump said was a simple vulgar truth. Sorry if that simple vulgar truth offends you but in the end it only offends the PC crowd, of which I have nothing to do with.
edit on 22-10-2016 by fractal5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

No one believes the story because they have mostly been debunk. These ladies write great letters to him begging for help, makes everything they say questionable. I wouldn't be surprise that this is all orchestrated by the same organization that incite violence at his rallies.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: fractal5
But, apparently this is simply a rehash of old threads but with a twisted interpretation.

Both your interpretation and ours are exactly that: an interpretation. It's not like one is more reasonable than another. It's not like he said, "I love rockets," and we're saying, "By Gosh, he's talking about his penis!"

Furthermore, both of these interpretations have been in every single thread discussing these quotes from day one. You act like this is the first time you've heard this interpretation.

And finally, if you'd actually bothered reading the thread you would have known what we were talking about.

For someone who doesn't have a lot of time, you could have saved yourself a ton by reading the first 4 pages of the thread before replying.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

Sure, don't vote for him because of bad policies. Don't vote for him because of his hair even, that's your decision to make.

All I'm trying to convey here is that the assault/rape is week and very low. It hurts real victims and starts to erode at rights.

Imagine a world where anyone with a beef can go to the authorities with no evidence and based on here say, your kids are removed or you can't see your spouse or your exiled from your home until your proven innocent.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz

He was a well known reality TV show star and known to be worth millions. For decades.

Why wait till now?

The same reason many people did not say anything about Jimmy Savile he has wealth and power.
Watch the recent Louis Theroux documentary interviewing people who was abused by Savile they explain why they didn't come forward..I suspect the same reasons for why people did not come forward before with Trump.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: fractal5

I think he did mean what he said. You make it sound like my interpretation is complex and outlandish. Whereas I feel i'm taking his words precisely as he intended them.

I provided not just the quote but the video. I would say it very much includes him admitting he makes sexual advances without consent. Obviously we are interpreting what he said differently.

I'm not a Trump hater. I don't hate him. I just think he's a terrible candidate for presidency and not someone I'd want to be friends with. Or someone i'd want my friends to be around... I have beautiful friends.

What Trump said was a simple vulgar truth.

Chalking it up to him simply sounding crude undermines the severity of this. Does that make me "PC crowd" to say that?

He didn't make a vulgar comment about women's vaginas. The simple truth is that he was talking about things he's physically done.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

All I'm trying to convey here is that the assault/rape is week and very low. It hurts real victims and starts to erode at rights.

This is predicated on all these alleged victims having in fact lied. We don't know that they are not real victims. Do we? They could be real victims. Surely if they are then you wouldn't have issue with them coming forward?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Then it belongs in court, not the media.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

As was said we are not denying him 'due process'. Forming an opinion about this, and having that opinion flavor our opinion of him, is not denying him due process.

Should we just not allow this to form our opinions since we don't definitively know if they're telling the truth? Maybe. It's inevitable that it will though.

Again, had he not said the things he's said then I might be as skeptical as you and others are being.
edit on 22-10-2016 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   
The presumption of innocence is a basic human right, so it is shameful that many people do not believe in it or defend that right for others.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TheTory

The principle of innocent until proven guilty hasn't been violated in the legal sense simply because people such as myself are forming an opinion as to his guilt.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
The same reason many people did not say anything about Jimmy Savile he has wealth and power.
Watch the recent Louis Theroux documentary interviewing people who was abused by Savile they explain why they didn't come forward..I suspect the same reasons for why people did not come forward before with Trump.

Comparing underage rape victims to women who allegedly got groped is comparing apples and oranges.

Savile's victims waited until he was dead to out him. Trump is still very much alive, and he has wealth and power, too. It wasn't Trump's death that encouraged those women to come forward, it was him running for POTUS.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
It's been said in this thread that is was the Access Hollywood tape that encouraged the women to come forward, and that if they had come forward a few years ago they would have received very little media coverage.

I don't buy that.

What encouraged Cosby's victims to come forward? It certainly wasn't media coverage. Cosby was a decrepit old man who hadn't been relevant for years, so much so that some people thought he was dead. Yet, his victims came forward.

The accusations received massive media coverage, too. Not bad for a forgotten old man.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   

It wasn't Trump's death that encouraged those women to come forward, it was him running for POTUS.

So they are not actually victims of Trump's sexual assault, rather this is an attempt at character assassination to hurt his chances of becoming POTUS.

How do you know that??...

Sure seems to me the possibility that they are legitimately victims of Trump is still in the cards.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy
a reply to: rockintitz

Why wait till now?

There is a plethora of reasons women voice it much later on (or not at all). If the argument is simply that they're not truthful because the timing seems suspicious then that's a very weak argument to me. It's a very complex psychological situation, and the reasons are bound to vary. I'm not going to pretend to know the reasons. It's simply a reality that women don't always report it right away.

And what evidence has convinced you?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

I've consistently said I don't know what the truth of the matter is. If we were to make a bet then I would bet on the women telling the truth. The evidence of Trumps words from the video I linked earlier plays its role in that.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

So they are not actually victims of Trump's sexual assault, rather this is an attempt at character assassination to hurt his chances of becoming POTUS.

How do you know that??

I'm not saying I KNOW it, I'm saying I SUSPECT it.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Okay thanks for clarifying. It didn't come off that way. We are on the same page then. We are both suspecting the likelihood of what's true.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Okay thanks for clarifying. It didn't come off that way. We are on the same page then. We are both suspecting the likelihood of what's true.

Yes. It's jut the timing I and many others find suspicious. Coming out now discredits their claims, which is unfortunate if they were indeed sexually assaulted by Trump.

new topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join