It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

A Sexual Assault Victim Who Still Supports Trump

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

originally posted by: fractal5

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy
a reply to: BlueShaman

Had we not heard Trump himself say he sexually assaults women this skepticism might be warranted.

Essentially women are now claiming Trump did what Trump said he did/does.
What?! When did Trump say he sexually assaults women. Present the citation immediately. Wow! This is big!

Prediction: You've got nothing and have nothing but pure lies spread without any regard for actual truth. But hey, good luck and I'll listen to the crickets chirping while I wait.

You might want to try reading the rest of the thread before you reply to a post back on the first pages.
Now I'll just bring up the BS charge directly. Look, your comment is BS. Now reply with the citation. Again, I'll listen to crickets chirping while I wait. The crickets are chirping. Put up or shut up. I read all five pages and there was nothing. Nothing. Nothing. I'm bored, why am I bored?

PS Clarification - I want a Donald Trump quote where he says he assaults someone. Same thing the last four pages are asking for. Ha!
edit on 21-10-2016 by fractal5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Here's a few more disgusting examples of rape apology:

www.reddit.com...

And from answers.yahoo.com...

Some women who play with men by enticing their interest and then withdrawing it for their own personal boost certainly deserve to be raped

Now if you don't mind, I'm not going to talk about this anymore. It makes me a little sick.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

What are you trying to get out of me? Proof rape apology exists?

Exactly.

I want proof, is that unreasonable?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

a reply to: JinMI

You're switching the context because you see "they let you do it" and assume that translates to "casual consent". I think that's fallacious.

What does "they let you do it" even entail? They didn't scream so therefore they must be cool with it??

What else could it mean?

Does it often happen where charges are brought from an unwanted kiss?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Had we not heard Trump himself say he sexually assaults women this skepticism might be warranted.

What?! When did Trump say he sexually assaults women. Present the citation immediately. Wow! This is big!

Prediction: You've got nothing and have nothing but pure lies spread without any regard for actual truth. But hey, good luck and I'll listen to the crickets chirping while I wait.

You might want to try reading the rest of the thread before you reply to a post back on the first pages.
Now I'll just bring up the BS charge directly. Look, your comment is BS. Now reply with the citation. Again, I'll listen to crickets chirping while I wait. The crickets are chirping. Put up or shut up. I read all five pages and there was nothing. Nothing. Nothing. I'm bored, why am I bored?

PS Clarification - I want a Donald Trump quote where he says he assaults someone. Same thing the last four pages are asking for. Ha!

The quote commonly cited as an example of Trump talking about sexual assault has been provided. You're free to interpret his quote as you see fit, but the quote in question has been provided and dissected multiple times by both sides of the debate.

In other words, you're a little late. If you want to add something original at this point in the thread, you'll have to be more creative.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

If you want a Trump quote where he actually uses the word "assault" there isn't one.

All the things he's said so far are open to interpretation.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

You're switching the context because you see "they let you do it" and assume that translates to "casual consent". I think that's fallacious.

What does "they let you do it" even entail? They didn't scream so therefore they must be cool with it??

What else could it mean?

Does it often happen where charges are brought from an unwanted kiss?

The thing is, reasonable people disagree about how Trump's words should be interpreted. That's understandable, seeing as how communication is a two way street.

Messages are encoded and decoded.

You and I are looking at the same encoded message and decoding it differently.

To me, it sounds like he's saying that he basically just pounces on women without waiting for any form of consent. To you, it apparently sounds like he's kissing them and then waiting to see if they'll let him go further before proceeding into the whole "vagina grabbing" part.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

To me, it sounds like he's saying that he basically just pounces on women without waiting for any form of consent. To you, it apparently sounds like he's kissing them and then waiting to see if they'll let him go further before proceeding into the whole "vagina grabbing" part.

You've nailed it. Precisely.

Now for the $50,000 question.

Which makes more sense to you based upon personal experience.

Also apply this to the alleged victims stories. The only one that comes close is the woman journalist. She claims DT kissed her intensely. The butler walked in, then Melania. They did the interview. Melania left, she said not, not ever again and that was the end of it.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz

Not a very widely held opinion. Extremely unverifiable source.

Are blogs proof now?

Blogs are proof of blog comments.
Forums are proof of forum comments.

Are you expecting someone to go on record in the real world, with their real identity, saying these types of things? People are generally smarter than that, but I'm sure if you go digging around you'll find something.

Somehow I don't think anything we provide is going to satisfy you. And to be honest, I don't know what point you're making.

If you're NOT trolling, the closest example I can think of to a person doing this with their REAL IDENTITY is the guy whose video was hacked by anonymous during the Stubenville rape case, who was talking joyously abut how "that girl was SO raped."

edit on 21-10-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

Exactly.

You're a member of the Interwebz and you're not familiar with rape apology (or deny it exists) so I doubt you can be reasoned with. The proof is the Internet. Anywhere there is forum threads or comment sections. How about you explain how you've managed to avoid it all this time while being active online? Did you intentionally ignore the links Greggers shared for you? Is that part of your process?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman

If you want a Trump quote where he actually uses the word "assault" there isn't one.

All the things he's said so far are open to interpretation.
I'm really annoyed by the idea of creative interpretations. I think people say what they mean and mean what they say. So while I was wasting my time hearing the crickets chirping during the time I asked for evidence of sexual assault admissions, I went ahead and do something the 1% even on ATS did and just went ahead and checked for the quote myself. Here is the quote.

Trump: When you're a star they let you do it ... you can do anything.
Reporter: Whatever you want.
Trump: Grab them by the p**sy
Reporter: (Laugh)
Trump: You can do anything

So Trump said when you're a star you could do anything you want to another person including grabbing their crotch outright. Okay, that sounds not too far fetched... maybe you could do that. I know if an attractive woman grabbed my crotch I wouldn't be filing any charges... or asking for compensation. Sure, I'll let that go maybe even with a smile.

So okay, Trump is stating facts. No admitting anything. No suggesting anything. Weak implying maybe he has done that. Maybe he has. Trump is guilty of stating facts that sound right. Oh no, sounds like a sexual assault artist? No, sounds like an unnecessary comment by a rude jerk. But oh, we already knew Trump was a rude jerk for years because of his whole "you're fired!" line. So nothing newsworthy there.

I don't really think his comment is open to interpretation because the language is plenty clear. But then again I've never been much of a creative interpreter and believe people mean what they say and say what they mean. Just like I think when the US constitution says states may not pay debts in anything but gold and silver, I don't think its appropriate for states to be paying debts in anything but gold and silver, because I don't think its open to interpretation. Its open to being followed as a law saying exactly what it says... and that is all.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

What else could it mean?

It's not the women saying "we let Trump do it". It's Trump saying "they let me do it". These are profoundly different.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

a reply to: rockintitz

Exactly.

You're a member of the Interwebz and you're not familiar with rape apology (or deny it exists) so I doubt you can be reasoned with. The proof is the Internet. Anywhere there is forum threads or comment sections. How about you explain how you've managed to avoid it all this time while being active online? Did you intentionally ignore the links Greggers shared for you? Is that part of your process?

He apparently doesn't think my links are credible sources. That's rich, considering we never claimed people were making these comments anywhere other than anonymous web forums.

I suppose I could go do some more research for him to find a video of some guy spouting off on the public record... Seems like a waste of time.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
But I did find this:

deadspin.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

You've nailed it. Precisely.

Now for the $50,000 question.

Which makes more sense to you based upon personal experience.

Also apply this to the alleged victims stories. The only one that comes close is the woman journalist. She claims DT kissed her intensely. The butler walked in, then Melania. They did the interview. Melania left, she said not, not ever again and that was the end of it.

Your interpretation makes more sense for a non-sociopathic, non-narcissistic human being who has never been accused of rape.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

The quote commonly cited as an example of Trump talking about sexual assault has been provided. You're free to interpret his quote as you see fit, but the quote in question has been provided and dissected multiple times by both sides of the debate.

In other words, you're a little late. If you want to add something original at this point in the thread, you'll have to be more creative.
No citation. No quotes. I want quotations and citations for information I would take remotely seriously. This thread is missing the citations. You seem to want me to guess at the quotes you refer to. What really requires interpretations are your words. I find Trump far less needing of interpretations. Your loose play for facts and disregard for sources is harmful to any attempt you may want at finding actual truth.

Facts are only as strong as the source of those facts... something that even I did not realize as a young adult. Now, after many years of drudging through the mud I have come to learn the source and the citations are just as important as the underlying information.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Should we bring forward the women who would state Trump let them do it? (Pretty disgusting in itself)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

No citation. No quotes. I want quotations and citations for information I would take remotely seriously. This thread is missing the citations. You seem to want me to guess at the quotes you refer to. What really requires interpretations are your words. I find Trump far less needing of interpretations. Your loose play for facts and disregard for sources is harmful to any attempt you may want at finding actual truth.

Facts are only as strong as the source of those facts... something that even I did not realize as a young adult. Now, after many years of drudging through the mud I have come to learn the source and the citations are just as important as the underlying information.

The quotes are all over this thread.

Have you NOT seen the Billy Bush tape?

Where the hell have you been?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Should we bring forward the women who would state Trump let them do it? (Pretty disgusting in itself)

No one claimed Trump had never had consensual sex.

As far as your question goes, no. Please do not bring these women forward.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Again, tied to more allegations. Your right IMO but that's not the point.

See the thing is, none of this would stand up on court. There has to be evidence or at least some witness testimony. Even that has been shaky at best.

Regardless of thoughts on him he still deserves due process. Bringing them all out before the elections shows a political motive more than anything. Just think, they could have come out a year ago and it wouldn't be him on the ticket at all!

To Lucid as well regarding our conversation. ^^

edit on 22-10-2016 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join