It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

A Sexual Assault Victim Who Still Supports Trump

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
That wasnt the only accuser and that wasnt sexual assault, do you even remember the case?.............are you not old enough to remember the multitude of women he supposedly forced himself on?

Keyword: supposedly.

So you think Bill is innocent then.....?
edit on 10/21/2016 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

Not at all. I asked for evidence of rape apology. As I said, I haven't heard of the subject.

Asking for evidence is not the same as expressing a doubt.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz

originally posted by: Greggers

a reply to: Greggers

"Any girl who gets that sloppy drunk deserves to be used up and thrown away." 

Thanks for providing some sort of evidence.

A quote. From you.

First quote from a rape apologist I've ever heard.

Are you accusing me of being a rape apologist because I quoted something I'd seen on the internet before?

Seriously, what kind of asshole are you?

No, I refused to accept anecdotal evidence.

How many kinds are there?

You could have simply said that you refuse to accept anecdotal evidence instead of basically accusing me of being a rape apologist and suggesting the quote was my own personal observation.

Listen man, I was just trying to answer your question. You asked what a rape apologist was, and I did my best to explain it. I gave you the quote because that kind of thing is typical of what these guys say.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

The context seems clear to me. I posted the video. He said he kisses them automatically. Doesn't even wait. He then says you can do anything. Gives an example that isn't kissing them. It's in the context of things he can just do automatically because he's rich and famous. It's all there in the video...

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
So you think Bill is innocent then.....?

Not entirely, why? You don't think he is?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Not at all. I asked for evidence of rape apology. As I said, I haven't heard of the subject.

Asking for evidence is not the same as expressing a doubt.

I didn't hear you ask for evidence. I heard you say you wanted Lucid to explain the sorts of things "rape apologists" say because you had never heard of them before.

That's why I gave you that quote, to answer your question.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Bill Clinton settled the lawsuit with Paula Jones and paid her $850,000.00.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

It's hard for me to imagine someone not knowing about rape apology or having exposure to it (outside of being a denialist). It's everywhere. I just assumed you were familiar with it because you're a member of a discussion forum after all. This page should shed light: link

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

I used your quote because this was the first evidence I've ever heard (though by third party) of a so-called rape apologist .

Forgive me, but you should be able to give simple responses to such a simple question.

Especially if it as ubiquitous as you claim.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

You supplied the text and the video, yes. So let's examine the quote:

"You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star they let you do it. You can do anything… Grab them by the $#%@. You can do anything."

Sentence one, we've already covered that going in for the kiss is not sexual assault or do you disagree?

Sentence 2, 3, 4 and 5 are all referring to kissing.

Then the subject changes.

"And when you're a star, they let you do it." (casual consent and still would need more evidence)

Maybe he can do these things to willing women because he is rich and famous, maybe he can't and we may see court dates soon. One is in December from a previous thrown out case.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapriti

Bill Clinton settled the lawsuit with Paula Jones and paid her $850,000.00.

Yep.

The point I'm making is that you cannot assume an accuser is lying simply because she comes forward during a politically disadvantageous time or waits before making her claim.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I used your quote because this was the first evidence I've ever heard (though by third party) of a so-called rape apologist .

Forgive me, but you should be able to give simple responses to such a simple question.

I'm sorry if my explanation wasn't simple enough for your taste. I did my best. I was honestly trying to be helpful. If you Google rape apology, there's a whole wiki article on it. It doesn't give real-live forum examples, but it does explain things pretty clearly.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy

It's hard for me to imagine someone not knowing about rape apology or having exposure to it (outside of being a denialist). It's everywhere. I just assumed you were familiar with it because you're a member of a discussion forum after all. This page should shed light: link

You still have not given me a quote, from a rape apologist.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

I'm sorry if my explanation wasn't simple enough for your taste. I did my best. I was honestly trying to be helpful. If you Google rape apology, there's a whole wiki article on it. It doesn't give real-live forum examples, but it does explain things pretty clearly.

Should be no problem to add a link.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Here you go. www.topix.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

You're switching the context because you see "they let you do it" and assume that translates to "casual consent". I think that's fallacious.

What does "they let you do it" even entail? They didn't scream so therefore they must be cool with it??

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

a reply to: BlueShaman

Had we not heard Trump himself say he sexually assaults women this skepticism might be warranted.

Essentially women are now claiming Trump did what Trump said he did/does.
What?! When did Trump say he sexually assaults women. Present the citation immediately. Wow! This is big!

Prediction: You've got nothing and have nothing but pure lies spread without any regard for actual truth. But hey, good luck and I'll listen to the crickets chirping while I wait.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: fractal5

a reply to: BlueShaman

Had we not heard Trump himself say he sexually assaults women this skepticism might be warranted.

Essentially women are now claiming Trump did what Trump said he did/does.
What?! When did Trump say he sexually assaults women. Present the citation immediately. Wow! This is big!

Prediction: You've got nothing and have nothing but pure lies spread without any regard for actual truth. But hey, good luck and I'll listen to the crickets chirping while I wait.

You might want to try reading the rest of the thread before you reply to a post back on the first pages.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

What are you trying to get out of me? Proof rape apology exists? A thesis? You're right, I haven't provided you a wealth of information on it. We are both aware of that. That's not changing either. Research it. Shouldn't be hard since the internet is inundated with it.

a reply to: fractal5

I've addressed this already in my posts. Others addressed it as well.
edit on 21-10-2016 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Not a very widely held opinion. Extremely unverifiable source.

Are blogs proof now?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join