It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Follow the Foundation," the legacy of FBIanon

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I got through the threads - that was intense. I hate the 4chan format but anonymity is essential.

The more I think about it the more I truly believe HRC will be behind bars at some point.

It must be incredibly difficult to keep leaking information without arriving at your wit's end and spilling the beans. I don't think I could withhold the truth as FBIanon does - I think I'd risk my life to take her and the CF down asap, even if it meant the government went down as well, and absolute chaos ensued.

What a Sh#tstorm!!

I have never been more in favor of HRC's opponent in this election than right now. NEVERHILLARY!!!

ETA:
For a few years now I'd mention to a couple of friends are aren't as deep as myself in the search for truth, that everyone in government must have so much dirt on each other that no one is willing to spill the beans. It's blackmailville. Little did I realize it was the GD Clintons that have dirt on everyone else and are the biggest blackmailers in history.

Sickening.

I'm glad they only had one child (not including Bill's son with the hooker), because it's frustrating knowing 3 corrupt, pure evil Clintons are walking the earth with me. 2 of them are old and probably have less than 10-12 functional yrs left. These people are enemies to the US. The majority of Americans are just too damn busy trying to make rent to realize it. They will go down as the most corrupt and hated first family ever - with very good reason.
edit on 5948x6759America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago10 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Here is another network map:

Google is missing from all of this.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Noncents

ClintonFoundationInvestigation.com - Check out the Research catagory for tons of information.

Indeed, there is a Google doc linked at the site which contains the summation of everything that was found in the wake of FBIanon's posts.

Charles Ortel made mention of it at one point.

originally posted by: seentoomuch
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Here's an investigative article on the Clinton's and the Foundation's use of offshore accounts, lots of names to add to our watch list in the emails. It seems like a reputable article, I'll let y'all decide since I believe WND doesn't have the best reputation on this board.

www.wnd.com...

STM

Yes! This is an excellent article.

HSBC links in Comey as he was a board member of that bank. There are lots of links in the above referenced google doc to Comey and HSBC if anyone is interested in digging up more.

Also, from FBIanon:

A: Here's a starter: Hillary uses State Departments accounts to route laundered money over Canadian banks. You might wanna check those out.

[3]

What banks in Canada may have had business with both the Clinton Foundation and the State Department?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
AL GORE:
An Inconvenient Truth ON Al Gore: The Google A.I. Conspiracy

=======
GOOGLE:
Eric Schmidt: Obama's Chief Corporate Ally

Google’s lobbying efforts pay off with nearly-weekly meetings at the White House

Google Looks to Divert Extremists With Anti-Radicalization Ads

Google accused of manipulating searches, burying negative stories about Hillary Clinton

Here goes some random bits from my scratchpads abut Google's SJW agenda:

Google Announce Support For #BlackLivesMatter: ‘We Need Racial Justice Now’
www.breitbart.com...

“[Google] is directly engaged in Hillary Clinton’s campaign” warned WikiLeaks editor Julian Assange in June. “[They are] personally at the top aligned with Hillary Clinton’s election campaign and almost certainly once Hillary Clinton becomes president, those people in Google, like Jared Cohen, will be placed into positions around the new Clinton presidency”.

Google pumps $2.35 million into racial justice projects, including #BlackLivesMatter video app
www.siliconbeat.com...

"Jacquelline Fuller, 47, did not set out to work in philanthropy, let alone run one of the biggest corporate giving programmes. But as managing director of Google.org – the internet search engine’s charitable arm – she is in charge of spending $100m a year on charitable projects, a sum that dwarfs the average donation by UK-based FTSE 100 companies of £3m, according to the Charitable Aid Foundation. ...Google’s charitable chief: ‘I have a strong sense of social justice’ "
www.theguardian.com...

Google Grant To Fund CofC Race and Social Justice Initiatives
www.charlestonchronicle.net...
"The Avery Research Center for African American History and Culture at The College of Charleston has received a grant from Google it will use to jump start the Race and Social Justice Initiative.
The initiative will be led by Avery, the African American Studies Program, Addelestone Library and the Lowcountry Digital History Initiative. "

Benetech
www.google.org...
Human rights actors increasingly rely on diverse and new information streams, yet they have no sector-specific toolsets or protocols to help them to manage their information, share knowledge, and protect the data they collect. Benetech was awarded $800,000 for the development of technology tools to advance human rights abuse research and action. With this support, Benetech is leading a human rights technology and data consortium and advisory committee to devise technical requirements for a comprehensive human rights information platform. Benetech will develop open source prototypes for testing in the field. A secure, open source platform for the collection, annotation, analysis, and preservation of multi-format evidence and testimonials by human rights actors will empower them to leverage that data to advance their goals. This project will serve social justice groups, civil society organizations, journalists, activists, and researchers.

www.snopes.com...
App in the Face
"Google did not give a $500,000 grant to Black Lives Matter, but their donation to the Ella Baker Center for Human Rights will be used to fund a campaign run by BLM co-founder Patrisse Cullors."

www.opensocietyfoundations.org...
Soros Economic Development Fund, Omidyar Network, and Google.org Launch Small to Medium Enterprise Investment Company for India

Social justice warrior forces Google to drop .bro extension in Brotli due to it being misogynistic
siliconangle.com...
"When does the file extension .bro come with sexist, evil, female-hating misogynistic overtones? ...Apparently it does when you live in the social justice-obsessed world of Silicon Valley with Google being forced to replace the extension in its new Brotli file compression software."

Google Gives $3 Million in Grants to Fight for Social Justice and Reform
offtheblocknews.com...
"Last year, Google.org announced an effort to support organizations working for social justice reforms, giving grants to #BlackLivesMatter and other social justice groups. Today, Google.org announced an expansion of that effort. With $3 million in grants, Google.org is partnering with San Francisco’s My Brother and Sister’s Keeper (MBSK) program; Oakland’s Roses in Concrete Community School; the tech-enabled college success startup, Beyond12; and the national Equal Justice Initiative, headed up by Bryan Stevenson."

Black Googler Network fuels inclusion at Google
googleblog.blogspot.com...
"On February 1 we kicked off Black History Month with a Doodle recognizing the remarkable life of Frederick Douglass and a new collection of Black history archives on the Cultural Institute. Googlers around the world have joined in the celebrations, hosting film screenings, spoken word performances, speaker series, and participating in community service. These efforts have been driven by the Black Googler Network (BGN), one of Google’s largest employee resource groups with 12 branches worldwide. BGN focuses on empowering the Black community at Google and beyond. BGN Googlers work on many different teams, participating in BGN as volunteers or in their 20 percent time. They run service trips to communities in need, provide professional development and mentorship programs, convene dialogues on topics affecting the Black community, and help Googlers connect with each other and develop a sense of community. They’ve also driven social justice movements across the company, including solidarity for #BlackLivesMatter and $2.35 million in funding from Google.org for racial justice innovators."

REVEALED: "Social justice warrior B.S." has cost Google a quarter BILLION dollars (so far)
www.therebel.media...
"But a new PBS documentary shows Google spending a quarter of a billion dollars importing failed social justice warrior B.S. about race and gender into its successful culture of meritocracy and science. Well, the program includes an interview with a smart, successful black woman who worked at Google for nine years, long before this "social justice" stuff ever started. Why did she quit? ...She says it was because people started asking her if she was an affirmative action quota hire!"

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Great investigative work here J&C!

The Foundation seems to be an octopus of staggering
proportions, with its tentacles reaching far and wide
in search of money, and power.

There is no shortage of evidence, with the piling on
of the Wikileaks emails it appears what is known so
far is 1/10 of the iceberg. So, it is great to have a thread
that brings all of these Crooked Foundation stories
together, this thread should prove to be epic!

One aspect to the far reaching and perhaps obscure
tentacles...the ties to foreign monies through banks
and slightly removed shell corporations.

As an example of this, the ties from The Clinton Foundation
to HSBC, and UBS...not so easy to trace the money
from clients of these banks to The Foundation.

Yet, just as tied because as Secretary of State,
she made the deals between Wall Street, and these
banks.

HSBC ties, and Clients donations:

Leaked files reveal identities of wealthy donors with accounts in Geneva
Donors gave as much as $81m to Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation

Hillary Clinton HSBC files Clinton foundation received up to $81m from clients of controversial HSBC bank

And the there is UBS:

Swiss Bank Poured Money Into Clinton Foundation

There is more, a lot more. This thread will become huge!

edit on 21-10-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
As an example of this, the ties from The Clinton Foundation
to HSBC, and UBS...not so easy to trace the money
from clients of these banks to The Foundation.

Yet, just as tied because as Secretary of State,
she made the deals between Wall Street, and these
banks.

HSBC ties, and Clients donations:

Leaked files reveal identities of wealthy donors with accounts in Geneva Donors gave as much as $81m to Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation
Hillary Clinton HSBC files Clinton foundation received up to $81m from clients of controversial HSBC bank

And the there is UBS:

Swiss Bank Poured Money Into Clinton Foundation

This would tie the Clinton's back into my massive timeline:
The Ties That Bind The Bush & Clinton Crime Family's: The CIA's Global Drug & Jihad Empire

December 13, 2012: Outrageous HSBC Settlement Proves the Drug War is a Joke.
"If you've ever been arrested on a drug charge, if you've ever spent even a day in jail for having a stem of marijuana in your pocket or "drug paraphernalia" in your gym bag, Assistant Attorney General and longtime Bill Clinton pal Lanny Breuer has a message for you: Bite me. Breuer this week signed off on a settlement deal with the British banking giant HSBC that is the ultimate insult to every ordinary person who's ever had his life altered by a narcotics charge. Despite the fact that HSBC admitted to laundering billions of dollars for Colombian and Mexican drug cartels (among others) and violating a host of important banking laws (from the Bank Secrecy Act to the Trading With the Enemy Act), Breuer and his Justice Department elected not to pursue criminal prosecutions of the bank, opting instead for a "record" financial settlement of $1.9 billion, which as one analyst noted is about five weeks of income for the bank." www.rollingstone.com... "A report compiled for the committee detailed how HSBC's subsidiaries transported billions of dollars of cash in armoured vehicles, cleared suspicious travellers' cheques worth billions, and allowed Mexican drug lords buy to planes with money laundered through Cayman Islands accounts. Other subsidiaries moved money from Iran, Syria and other countries on US sanctions lists, and helped a Saudi bank linked to al-Qaida to shift money to the US." www.theguardian.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I am posting to reach post count to share some very important information and make a new thread to get it on the live feed with everyone regarding the current state of affairs.

Please view:

www.conspiracyoutpost.com...

This should NOT be taken lightly. /pol/ is currently in the process of researching the underground Swiss base mentioned in said post.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

It must be incredibly difficult to keep leaking information without arriving at your wit's end and spilling the beans. I don't think I could withhold the truth as FBIanon does - I think I'd risk my life to take her and the CF down asap, even if it meant the government went down as well, and absolute chaos ensued.

What a Sh#tstorm!!

Interestingly enough he is asked about this and mentions it:

I could go into my office, pull all the docs (though I would get arrested shortly after), come home to my pc and upload tons of dirt on HRC right here. But do you know what will happen?

Google will remove it, and then this website will be shut down. It will go down with no reason, no explanation, the founders will all be investigated by the DOJ, and though they may not be found guilty the harassment will be long enough to stop them in their tracks. Nothing will get done.

Instead, I layer the truth with just enough bull# to make my story believeable. Now, people are looking at in, some don't care, others doubt me, but the bottom line is this board has become a place where anti-hillary sentiment reigns supreme. And because the anti-hillary sentiment is so strong, the MSM is attacking this very board because it knows people are coming to see what is going on, and what is going on does nothing for HRC's campaign.

[6]

Think about what has happened to people who have gotten too close to the truth. Danny Casolaro, Andrew Breitbart, and Michael Hastings for example.

You may be willing to endure the consequences, but would you ask your family to undergo what would surely come of something like this? Your character would be attacked and if nothing were found in order to smear you with, then you would certainly be framed in the most horrid ways imaginable.

As to whatever website the 'truth,' might end up being posted to, it would then be taken down and subject to the referenced harassment; DOJ investigation etc.

And so instead, the wily agent drops bits and pieces on an obscure message board which is inhabited by a wide variety of people from around the world. Curious individuals then take what is hinted at and then go out in to the wide web to ferret out the dribs and drabs that are scattered far and wide. Those are then collated into a single document.

The majority of Americans are just too damn busy trying to make rent to realize it.

Too right you are, I've made mention of this a few times, but it bears repeating:

Why don't the people stand up and fight?

Mortgages, cell phones, football, celebrity gossip, credit card bills, Xbox, PlayStation, Facebook, debt, a job (or 2, or 3), more debt, car notes, electricity bills, grocery bills, ad naseum...

Come the evening of November 8th, the national media will announce that the queen has been chosen and everyone who did not vote for her will heave a huge sigh of frustration because they still have to go to work and pay for the mortgage, cell phones...

As bad as things are, as along as people have bills to pay and there's still food in the grocery stores and distractions to keep us occupied, nothing will ever change.

No matter how ugly things look, people will, understandably, take care of their own first. Anyone who attempts to rock the boat too much gets "Breitbarted." Who has the fortitude to make such an effort? Not many I would imagine.
edit on 22-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: changed waybackmachine link to tinyurl

I forgot to mention, FBIanon says, "the MSM is attacking this very board." Remember how "Pepe the frog," had been labeled a hate symbol? That is classic psyops smear technique. Thy try to make something seem like something it is not.
edit on 22-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

and
a reply to: burntheships

James Brien Comey, Jr. (52), former United States Deputy Attorney General, has been appointed a Director of HSBC Holdings plc with effect from 4 March 2013. He will be an independent non-executive Director and a member of the Financial System Vulnerabilities Committee.
Mr. Comey’s appointment will be for an initial three-year term which, subject to re-election by shareholders, will expire at the conclusion of the 2016 Annual General Meeting. The Directors have determined that Mr. Comey is independent. In making that determination the Directors concluded that there are no relationships or circumstances which are likely to affect Mr. Comey’s judgement and any relationships or circumstances which could appear to do so were not considered to be material.

HSBC.com

Also, there is this:

HSBC was guilty of a "blatant failure" to implement anti-money laundering controls and wilfully flouted US sanctions, American prosecutors said, as the bank was forced to pay a record $1.9bn (£1.2bn) to settle allegations it allowed terrorists to move money around the financial system.

Hours after the bank's chief executive, Stuart Gulliver, said he was "profoundly sorry" for the failures, assistant attorney general Lanny Breuer told a press conference in New York that Mexican drug traffickers deposited hundreds of thousands of dollars each day in HSBC accounts. At least $881m in drug trafficking money was laundered throughout the bank's accounts.

HSBC pays record $1.9bn fine to settle US money-laundering accusations

HSBC Bank is a subsidiary of HSBC Holdings plc.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
It's amazing how much political power and social impact these "philanthropic organizations" truly have. Over the last 2 years we have seen the ideas of institutional white racism and police abuse of blacks go completely mainstream. They seem to begin their genesis at Universities and then spread to the general public from there.
Even after equal opportunity and quota hiring along with grade curving for college entrance exams due race we have seen a country where we had equality go beyond to the other extreme - where whites are the subject of scorn and abuse and the stunning thing is many whites blindly accept this as "social justice". Reparations are still on the back burner but you can bet they will be front and center should Hillary be elected.

The power of Google can hardly be underestimated.
It's a shame they have to involve themselves in this current social justice movement because it's the exact opposite of what it claims to be. Pretty much the same as every big bill Congress passes has a nice sounding name that does the polar opposite of what the name portrays it as.

Great thread btw!
Keep digging!

edit on 22-10-2016 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Um, HUH?

Comey is HSBC director and head of FBI at the same time?!?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

For a few years now I'd mention to a couple of friends are aren't as deep as myself in the search for truth, that everyone in government must have so much dirt on each other that no one is willing to spill the beans. It's blackmailville. Little did I realize it was the GD Clintons that have dirt on everyone else and are the biggest blackmailers in history.

I'm not sure how many people remember this, but:

When the Clintons first went into office, Bill Clinton used his authority to force the FBI and toehr departments to hand over dirt files on everyone in the government. HRC spent hours reading them, and then all of these documents miraculously disappeared. They know everything about everyone in their circles, and they use incredible amounts of leverage to keep people silent. Think House of Cards.
[5]

But of course they were 'cleared' of wrongdoing in that.

According to the HSBC news release I linked, that would be a, "yes."

The same HSBC Holdings plc company which is superior to HSBC bank that was fined for laundering money for drug traffickers.

But the penalty is merely paying fines, no one will be prosecuted:

Under a deferred prosecution agreement, the U.S. allows a target to avoid charges by meeting certain conditions -- including the payment of fines or penalties -- and by committing to specific reforms.

Bloomberg

Additionally:

The US division of HSBC bank provided money to some banks in Bangladesh which are believed to have helped fund al-Qaeda, said a report the US senate published last Monday.

The report is the result of an investigation on London-based HSBC Holdings PLC by the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations.

It also said the bank's US division provided banking services to some banks in Bangladesh involved in helping al-Qaeda raise its fund.

Al Jazeera carried a report on its website based on the investigation report that also revealed that the largest bank of Europe allowed money laundering for seven years in terms of having lax controls.

Not only Bangladesh, the bank provided money and banking services to some banks in Saudi Arabia suspected to have helped fund al-Qaeda, the report said.

The Financial Express
edit on 22-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: additional response

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Kind of odd that none of the typical ATS HRC supporters have touched this thread...

Dont yall think...?

Additionally, FBIanon answered a question about Obamas religion, stating he is a leftist atheist. I wonder what he'd say HRC is... besides soulless.
edit on 0912x6709America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago10 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Well now, that is a very interesting connection there,
enlightening ....

So we find Drug money in the midst...

Also recall that there was the LIBOR Scandal ( HSBC ) that would
no doubt pull up another few connections. Lots of money
laundering!

Here we have another Switzerland Clinton donor connection
freebeacon.com...

And here another connection to HRC's Sec of State and Sweden
www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
There might be something in here worthy of research, beyond my initial scratch & sniff:

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Don't know if this is anything, but a new member claiming to be a whistleblower just posted in the Project veritas part 1 Rigging the election thread:

originally posted by: AveedMajd
Hello,

Attached to this message is a 60-page document, in the form of 3 PDFs, outlining a massive accounting fraud/corruption scandal which I would like to make public. I originally submitted this document to the SEC. The information contained in the document strongly supports the fact that the US/world economy is already broken.

As a result of my whistleblowing endeavors, I am a target of the Illuminati/US government. The SEC has responded to the receipt of the information that I provided by threatening my life.

To the extent you are interested in my story, the best way to contact me is via email.

[email protected]
Facebook: "Aveed Majd"

Thank you,
Sakineh Aveed Majd

drive.google.com...

drive.google.com...

drive.google.com...

The foundation’s audits have been done by PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PWC), one of the nation’s largest accounting and auditing firms, since 2013. But Ortel said the PWC audits rely on the potentially flawed earlier audits.

“Audits build on themselves. You can’t have BKD screw up October 23, 1997 through December 31, 2009 and then Pricewaterhouse says ‘well we’ll take BKD’s work and move forward.’ You can’t do that. But that’s what they did,” Ortel told TheDCNF.

President Clinton chose the Little Rock, Arkansas office of BKD in 2001 during construction of his presidential library there. Even then there were signs of conflicts of interest as BKD was also the auditor for the construction company’s parent company. In addition, the parent company’s chief financial officer also served on BKD’s official management committee.
dailycaller.com...

SEC Charges Ritchie Capital Management, CEO and Other Employees for Illegal Late Trading Scheme
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
2008-10
Chicago-Area Hedge Fund Adviser to Pay $40 Million in Settlement

Washington D.C., Feb. 5, 2008 — The Securities and Exchange Commission today announced a settled enforcement action against a hedge fund, its investment adviser, its founder and CEO, and two employees for their roles in an illegal late trading scheme.

The SEC charged hedge fund Ritchie Multi-Strategy Global Trading Ltd. and its Chicago-based adviser — Ritchie Capital Management LLC — as well as Ritchie Capital’s founder and CEO A.R. Thane Ritchie and employees Warren DeMaio and Michael Mauriello. They will pay a combined total of approximately $40 million to settle the SEC’s charges. These payments will be distributed to the affected mutual funds. www.sec.gov...

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Frank Giustra – Director, Clinton Foundation

(all above-links from littlesis.org)

LittleSis is a free database detailing the connections between powerful people and organizations.
We bring transparency to influential social networks by tracking the key relationships of politicians, business leaders, lobbyists, financiers, and their affiliated institutions. We help answer questions such as:
Who do the wealthiest Americans donate their money to?
Where did White House officials work before they were appointed?
Which lobbyists are married to politicians, and who do they lobby for?
All of this information is public, but scattered. We bring it together in one place. Our data derives from government filings, news articles, and other reputable sources. Some data sets are updated automatically; the rest is filled in by our user community

LittleSis.org About Us

Interesting man. He's new to me.

Frank Giustra, Cairman (01-07) Endeavour Financial -- Canadian mining magnate, movie financer, philanthropist
Chairman ('01→'07)

Gold, gold, gold

Silver & copper, too.

Very interesting thread, J&C. I hope to see it grow as more information comes to light.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join