It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump attacks Hillary the day after the debate... with her sitting right next to him!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Feel free to watch the whole thing, but the real punches against the new world order begin around 10:30... This is showing a lot of character for Trump to speak like this to such an audience. He does not take this time in our country as a joke.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Socrato

duplicate thread alert!

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oh..

Actually where? I didn't see this posted with the video?

edit on 21-10-2016 by Socrato because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Ohhh ... that was goooood ...

ETA: Better than any debate ... IMVHO

I've wondered publicly on this site if The Don's heart was in this fight. I'd have to say 'this' would have to prove he is.
edit on 21102016 by Snarl because: ETA

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Wow! What a revolting bag of scum.

Thank goodness he doesn't have a chance to actually win the election.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Socrato
a reply to: carewemust

Oh..

Actually where? I didn't see this posted with the video?

Does it matter? The dinner is usually a roast..of the participants not the meal, that's why Donald got well booed in that segment..Hillary got got booed as well. That means both of them crossed the line at some stage. Start another thread on that just to be honest.
In fact, start another thread on the roast parties themselves, I don't think that many of them in the political sphere are so funny either, like G.W. Bush doing a joke on WMD's that they never found....while Americans and Iraqis died, and yes, he got laughs for that, even though it was pretty clear that the whole thing was a false premise promoted as truth from the beginning.

Just maybe the whole fundament is about the kind of people you want to rule you, and if there is a joke..it is on you wanting to take sides.
As for NWO, you might like this video,
Make of it what you will..though there ain't nothing so simple as you put it.

edit on 21-10-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
It seems the OP is not familiar with the concept of "roast."

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Just like trump, am i right

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Just got my mail in ballot and checked Trump. Not because he will be a great president, but because he is the best choice in this farce of an election cycle.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop

Wow! What a revolting bag of scum.

Thank goodness he doesn't have a chance to actually win the election.

He actually does. A really good chance if those 33K leaks hit the street. She likely wins but you you are setting yourself up for some serious hardship if she loses. I could see a lot of Democrats committing suicide because they thought it was over.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Feel free to watch the whole thing, but the real punches against the new world order begin around 10:30... This is showing a lot of character for Trump to speak like this to such an audience. He does not take this time in our country as a joke.

Are you serious with this post?? It was a dinner / roast that they do every single year. Not only that neither Trump nor Hillary wrote those jokes .

I love how you choose to only mention Trump saying bad things to Hillary but yet you leave out entire segment about Hillary ragging on Trump. You should work for CNN.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: apoc36

Are you serious with this post?? It was a dinner / roast that they do every single year. Not only that neither Trump nor Hillary wrote those jokes .

I love how you choose to only mention Trump saying bad things to Hillary but yet you leave out entire segment about Hillary ragging on Trump. You should work for CNN.

Why don't you stop complaining and post the Hillary jokes instead of wanting everything handed to you. Typical Democrat.You sound like a little b****.
edit on 21-10-2016 by LifeMode because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Oh no, I think he is, but just as with anything to do with a roast, it is very easy to toss out a joke at one that will go over the line.

Anytime you intentionally rag on someone, you take that risk and now you are asking two people who are intense rivals and not professional comedians to rag on each other? How much greater is that risk going to be?
edit on 21-10-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

originally posted by: apoc36

Why don't you stop complaining and post the Hillary jokes instead of wanting everything handed to you. Typical Democrat.You sound like a little b****.

Lol internet tough guy

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Oh no, I think he is, but just as with anything to do with a roast, it is very easy to toss out a joke at one that will go over the line.

Anytime you intentionally rag on someone, you take that risk and now you are asking two people who are intense rivals and not professional comedians to rag on each other? How much greater is that risk going to be?

I hinestly prefer the old dead martin roast, now that was comedy.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Orionx2
Just got my mail in ballot and checked Trump. Not because he will be a great president, but because he is the best choice in this farce of an election cycle.

Why? are you in Uzbeckistan, or Kazakhstan dictatorships, never mind Russia, obviously not, since you'll probably have to bail out Donald to pay his debts to them with your taxes. WTF do you think Donald doesn't want to reveal his tax burden for?
What do you think he runs a basically honest roadside chippy? Fecking hell people are so stupid.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Why? are you in Uzbeckistan, or Kazakhstan dictatorships, never mind Russia, obviously not, since you'll probably have to bail out Donald to pay his debts to them with your taxes. WTF do you think Donald doesn't want to reveal his tax burden for?
What do you think he runs a basically honest roadside chippy? Fecking hell people are so stupid.

Really? He abided by the law unlike Hillary. I wouldn't go there. She also wants to tax the hell out of everyone not to reduce the debt but to add more #ty social programs. Also, her proven disasterous experience influencing our direction in the Middle East. What is there to like?

(I'm voting for Johnson but I can't fathom why anyone would vote for Hillary.)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Come on man.. My main concern is Hillary putting in Judges that are not about the constitution but about emotions. Hillary specifically said in the last debate she wants Judges that make decisions on what is popular with the peoples emotions... That sounds good in theory but it is very bad. The Judges are supposed to base their decisions on the constitution of the USA, not on the feeling of the people at the time. If we changed the laws every time a knee jerk emotion happened this country would fall into chaos quickly. Hillary is a chaos time bomb.
Trump, with all his faults, can be tamed by congress and his administration. Trump is really a non threat. He can't push the nuclear button at will, neither can Hillary. Unfortunately Hillary spent 30 years bribing, taking bribes and collecting black mail material on everyone in order to do her carnage.

Hillary is by far more dangerous.
edit on 21-10-2016 by Orionx2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-10-2016 by Orionx2 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I watched that twice last night as it had me laughing but who the hell is that wax faced loon sitting there like Lord Viscount of the Universe with that giant cross hanging from his neck?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: apoc36

Umm, wtf are you talking about? I watched the entire dinner. Did you not read my post?

I asked why they only talked about Trump saying things about Hillary and left out the part Hillary did the same to Trump. They created a bias post that made Trump look bad but failed to mention Hillary did the same. its why I said they should work at CNN.

I am also not a Democrat. You sound like a typical idiot that can't seem to understand someone's post

top topics

<<   2 >>

join