It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama 2008: We have to have a paper trail, people in power tend to tilt things in their direction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
C-Span: Obama on 'Rigged' Elections at Kent State University on Sept. 3 2008

Oh, the irony. It's funny how he changed his tune now that he is the one in power, am I right?

Then again he was considered somewhat of an "outsider" in 2008 going up against the likes of Crooked Hillary and many other establishment cronies, and must have known better. But since he is now a part of the club he feels comfortable enough to conveniently chalk up the issue of voter fraud to whining.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Is it funny that Obama stated in the video that:

every expert, regardless of political party....who ever has examined these issues in a serious way will tell you that instances of significant voter fraud are not to be found...??

Because it shouldnt be funny, it should be enraging!!

Hes simply flapping his gums like he always does, being a politician.

Its time we elect an outsider - or attempt to!

And I disagree that Obama was an outsider in 2007-8, he was in politics since at least 1997, representing the 13th district in the Illinois Senate.

They think so little of the people they claim to represent.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
at the 51 second mark "people that are in power tend to tilt things in their direction"

you would know, wouldnt you, Mr. President?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

can you or someone please find a way to download this and repost it? I have tried in the last few minutes to download with flv flash downloader plugins but nothing ive tried actually works yet and i have a feeling they will take this down.

thanks

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Obama, what changes has he delivered? Still war throughout the M.E with the U.S at the heart of it, still life standards for the Middle Classes eroding, still no manufacturing jobs created, still more people on welfare than there should be, still racism exists. I could go on, but it makes me angry just to think about where we are at, at this moment in time,

Remember when Obama said, 'Yes we can'? No, no you didn't.

Who would have thought that racism would be so rife under an African American President? That one, I really can't get my head around.

Can't wait for 2024, when Michelle Obama runs for President.

If that happens, the U.S would have had three families at the head of their Union for almost Forty years. As it stand it's almost thirty years, WTF America? WTF?
edit on 21/10/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Remember when Obama said he would have "the most transparent administration ever".

Now he's mad that Wikileaks is going to make that happen.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Looks like these politicians are getting a taste of their own medicine.

They tell you they will be transparent, then take steps behind the scenes to do the opposite.

Now they're caught and are stumbling, fumbling, and lying worse than ever.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Remember when Obama said he would have "the most transparent administration ever".

Now he's mad that Wikileaks is going to make that happen.

Now he's mad that Wikileaks is MAKING that happen.

Present tense!

top topics

join