It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange Speech, posted 21OCT16 (August speech)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008

actually, there is a more recent one:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Also saw rumored tweet that the events at the Airport in London was cover to fly Assange out of the country... RUMOR as of now..

Where'd that 'rumor' originate?

Just checking, it seems there are no non-stop flights from London city airport to say Moscow.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: justbe

That's right. For some reason I thought the underground news was the latest. Thanks.

I think that his internet was severed due to the kind of educated commentary that he provides concerning the leaks and the election.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

If he comes out of there the only place he's going is Prison. Probably a cell across from Manning.

Thanks for reminding me of this one, I was lost in translation this am with the DDOS attacks...

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
a reply to: intrptr

on twitter, type ASSANGE in the search box, scroll down to find some of the tweets with that rumor

Sorry, game delay (internet rain storm).

I did have misgivings about 'rumors' on twitter...

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Posted 15 mins ago on Twitter.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Morrad
Posted 15 mins ago on Twitter.

What does that mean? Is it saying that because of rumours of Assange being in a, 'better place' the DDoS attacks were carried out by an ad hoc support group, or a dedicated Wikileaks support group.
I'm not sure that makes sense, since there is a 'dead man's switch' encrypted file that will release a second encryption key to unlock the really bad stuff...and thus far that hasn't happened.
That message sounds a little tricky to me. I need to look at a wikileaks site, not Twitter.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I posted the update as many are having trouble connecting to Twitter. I think the whole issue is odd. I checked the Wikileaks site prior to posting. Someone has started a new thread on this new update.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join