It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O'Keefe in Danger? Project Veritas material handed over to INfowars?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

LOL I heard Jaws music in my head reading the title of the thread.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Alex Jones is frantic???

So what else is new.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Alex Embellishing ? Now that would be a Conspiracy all to Itself ...........)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Im still trying to figure out how James O'Keefe has any credibility left. He's known to be a manipulator of videos to fit this narrative before, no questions about that. Are we to believe he suddenly stopped trying to deceive people?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: trb71

Well the DNC obviously thinks his videos were credible enough to get rid of two high level DNC operatives so far.

And the Chairwoman Donna Brazile is next on the chopping block.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
o'keefe confirmed it on twitter twenty minites ago.

Anything happens to me, there's a deadman's switch on Part III, which will be released Monday. @HillaryClinton and @donnabrazile implicated.
1:41 PM - 21 Oct 2016

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I highly doubt O'Keefe is in any physical danger.

My main issue with O'Keefe (and Jones for that matter) is the ridiculous hyperbole. It discredits valid evidence

You have left wing operatives on tape proving intent to incite. Just let that stand, and speak for itself.

The operatives are on tape talking about how to spot easily triggered snowflakes, and then it's just a matter of "a Planned Parenthood t-shirt", or a shout of "Trump is a nazi" to trigger these snowflakes into violence.

Then you get Jones, O'keefe, etc. jumping up and claiming these "left wing operatives are violently attacking Trump supporters".

It's like they didn't even watch their own video. Nowhere in these vids are the operatives instructed to physically attack anyone. They're taught how to trigger snowflakes who are set to violence by something as simple as a t-shirt or a shout.

Again, the vids show proof of intent to incite. That's damning enough without Jones or O'Keefe making things up.

As for violence itself. I don't care what side you're on. There's no excuse for ANYONE, on either side, letting themselves get triggered to violence by something as simple as a t-shirt or a chant.

edit on 10/21/16 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Your point being what? That Dems are spineless and fire people over scandals? ACORN was defunded because of O'Keefes videos that presented a false picture of ACORN workers. Not too soon after they were proven to be complete misrepresentations.

So no, Dem over reaction doesn't lend validity to the videos.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
o'keefe confirmed it on twitter twenty minites ago.

Anything happens to me, there's a deadman's switch on Part III, which will be released Monday. @HillaryClinton and @donnabrazile implicated.
1:41 PM - 21 Oct 2016

Sorry I'm not intentionally singling you out... but really? You know the WWE is all scripted right?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: trb71
Im still trying to figure out how James O'Keefe has any credibility left. He's known to be a manipulator of videos to fit this narrative before, no questions about that. Are we to believe he suddenly stopped trying to deceive people?
only in the mind of trump fans he has credibility, bare in mind these folks have a penchant for bullsh!t merchants, hence alex jones.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

Can Alex Jones be any more of a drama queen?

I think it says a lot about O'Keefe that if he is indeed in trouble, that he turns to Alex Jones for help.

Like who's he going to turn to CNN?

Not many outlets left when they're all in collusion with the anointed Queen.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Who was O'keefe going to turn to?
If he turns to the Trump Campaign Hillbots on this site: OMG Trump is working directly with O'keefe to make up spin blah blah
If he turns to Wikileaks Hillbots on this site: OMG He is part of Russian Conspiracy, hillary campaign said he's funded by Russia so must be true.
If he turns to MSM: dead on arrival.

His other real options had little ability to push the videos except through twitter and youtube. Considering twitter actively blocks people of this persuasion including o'keefe's account its not a good idea. That rules out mike cernovich.
I don't think Stefan molyneux has quite the reach but could have been the most reputable person, but he really only reaches through youtube.
This is up Ben Swann's alley but I believe he is tied to an affiliate who could easily apply pressure on him.

AJ is in control of his media outlet, has a large reach, and his media outlet has various ways of broadcasting making it hard to silence. It's the logical choice regardless of the opinion of AJ.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
Who was O'keefe going to turn to?

Exactly. Much as I think Alex Jones is looney, O'Keefe was snubbed by msm already. He doesn't have a lot of options.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I haven't spent that much time looking into this one but wanted to pop in and let you know, that a complaint has been filed with the FEC over it...

LINK

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Wow, looks by way of a tweet a few hours ago
this could be true! O'Keefe says he has a deadmans
switch in place, part three will be released Monday.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Even though AJ was over the top, the info he was talking about was true, his crew just had him hopping around like a madman, which isn't too hard to do

...Paitiently awaits Monday... tick tock...

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

...Paitiently awaits Monday... tick tock...

Monday...Cant come soon enough

Hope they both stay safe....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join