It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At charity roast, Donald Trump delivered what might as well be a campaign eulogy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

edit on 10/21/2016 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Bad Hombre stood in a room full of people he's publicly opposed all along and dealt it.

The balls on this guy....

He may lose but he never backed down.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
Sounds like clever wording to make you believe that. The media has such a way with words as to feed you or people with opinions.

You're right. Everyone are little liberal sponges that soak up everything the media tells them. It couldn't be anything Trump has said. No, never. It HAS to be a media conspiracy. There's zero chance people really don't like Trump. Right? Right?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant
Bad Hombre stood in a room full of people he's publicly opposed all along and dealt it.

The balls on this guy....

He may lose but he never backed down.

All along? Publicly?

You mean except for the whole preface to his speech where he said they were best friends?

Trump supporters really have lost the ability to think critically , I mean he said it RIGHT THERE....and many other times ...
But yeah he's ALWAYS publicly opposed

link   
A reminder that this is NOT the MUD PIT...

As such a modicum of civility is expected. This means no personal attacks, mud slinging or trollery. Posts that cross this line will be removed as deemed appropriate, and you will run the very real risk of having your posting privileges suspended. You really don't want to go there.

Remember that posts removed for political trollery automatically count as TWO warnings.

Consider this fair warning.

As usual, do NOT reply to this post.

+8 more 
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: Nikola014
Why don't you post the video?

Donald Trump dominated that speech and everyone else in that room. It was a pleasure to watch. What an amazing man

a) I don't watch videos. I don't have time. I do read transcripts, however, and news articles.
b) not everyone on ATS has the time or bandwidth or devices to watch videos. Many browse during lunch or quick moments when they can. A video blaring out sound can be risky if they're at work.
c) How is it dominating when you alienate your audience (who might have contributed to your campaign) and they start booing you?

Just read this after I posted above.

I can't believe you didn't even watch it and then wrote this thread!
This is a good case study of what is happening and how people can be used by those wishing to spread propaganda, so I thank you for that at least.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Viewpoints.

You can have opposing viewpoints with your friends.

Didn't think I needed to make it paint by number for you.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: ksiezyc
Sounds like clever wording to make you believe that. The media has such a way with words as to feed you or people with opinions.

You're right. Everyone are little liberal sponges that soak up everything the media tells them. It couldn't be anything Trump has said. No, never. It HAS to be a media conspiracy. There's zero chance people really don't like Trump. Right? Right?

I agree trump supporters can go overboard with the finger pointing toward the media, but in this specific video, what exactly did he say that was wrong? He was discussing the leaks. They booed. Their boo's were over his use of facts.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I loved it. He was able to condense many of the things the voting public needs to know about with precision, and it had a double whammy because he used a humorous perspective to drive the points home. He was brilliant and fearless, and spot on.

Yeah. He made some people squirm. Good! They need to squirm.

We tend to think the average person knows about these misdeeds by Hillary and her bunch of thugs because we communicate on ATS and are exposed to all of her dirty deeds. But, the media doesn't cover them with any degree of thoroughness, so many people who are busy with their life do not hear what needs to be heard.

He threw the ball home and I think it was an 'out' for Hillary.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Viewpoints.

Except that he doesn't oppose them, well except when he does for 5 or 10 min to pander, or when they give him money or he buys them off

AMIRITE or AMIRITE?!

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I loved it. He was able to condense many of the things the voting public needs to know about with precision, and it had a double whammy because he used a humorous perspective to drive the points home. He was brilliant and fearless, and spot on.

That was not the purpose of that event. It was a roast and charity event. Trump approached it like a stump speech.

Yeah. He made some people squirm. Good! They need to squirm.

Again, that was not the place or time to do it.

He threw the ball home and I think it was an 'out' for Hillary.

He threw lies and conspiracies at those people and we wonder why he got boo'd?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Their opinions are based on slander and things that do not matter.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Viewpoints.

Except that he doesn't oppose them, well except when he does for 5 or 10 min to pander, or when they give him money or he buys them off

AMIRITE or AMIRITE?!

Hard to tell, but he keeps to his message.

I thought they both had good jokes. Hillary's Russian jab was good. The "pardon me" bit was fantastic.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Viewpoints.

AMIRITE or AMIRITE?!

Hard to tell, but he keeps to his message.

I thought they both had good jokes. Hillary's Russian jab was good. The "pardon me" bit was fantastic.

Agreeeed

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Hillary threw some low balls, too. But, she did it in a room full of media friends and donors.

It doesn't matter what you or I think. Donald is well aware that he doesn't get a fair hearing when it comes to the slime balls in the media. He made a conscious choice to throw a pitch he knew would draw controversy.....but, think about it!! Anything...I mean ANYTHING...he would have said would draw the media's criticism.

So, why not make it count! He is working for the people now, not a room full of Hillary front men/women. Everything he said needed to be said and the audience were all sitting right there. I hope some of them peed their panties.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

So I guess Hillary Clinton personally attacking Trump about women, with his wife sitting next to him, WAS in the spirit of the event and the right place and time?

Personally attacking someone in the crowd, as she did with Rudy Gulliani... that was the time and place, right?

How about discussing whether Trump was rich or not? Good place to do it?

This was two candidates having a go at each other - Trump got more laughs and more boos.

Media reporting - Trump bad. Got booed.

The usual suspects on ATS - Trump bad. Got booed. Media said so. It must be true and the whole story.

edit on 21/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The super was suposed to be light hearted jokes, this event has been happening for a while, trump did not understand what was goin on.

And we get the perfect replies by is fans, you guys dont seem to get a whole lot these days.

Dude gets booed and all they say is he won yuge.

You cant make this stuff up.

Sorry but who was that lady in the red dress.

edit on 21-10-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-10-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

So I guess Hillary Clinton personally attacking Trump about women, with his wife sitting next to him, WAS in the spirit of the event and the right place and time?

Personally attacking someone in the crowd, as she did with Rudy Gulliani... that was the time and place, right?

How about discussing whether Trump was rich or not? Good place to do it?

This was two candidates having a go at each other - Trump got more laughs and more boos.

Media reporting - Trump bad. Got booed.

The usual suspects on ATS - Trump bad. Got booed. Media said so. It must be true and the whole story.

So the media made the people
Boo dumb ass trump?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
So the people that invited trump to said event are upset that trump showed up?
They got exactly who they invited.
The more this event is shown on the magic picture box the happier trump will be. Does this not do a wonderful job of framing him as an outsider?

Trump is the turd in the punch bowl, and he delights in being such.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Absolutely. The guy is through and everyone knows it. Well, maybe the Dunning-Kruger (too stupid to know they're stupid) crowd doesn't, but every reasonable person has witnessed the end of Little Donny. He's kaput.

It's all about embracing Mrs. Clinton now and coming in for the big win and having a taste of delicious Victory Pudding.

I agree with you about not posting the video, though, inevitably, some people will whine about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join