It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At charity roast, Donald Trump delivered what might as well be a campaign eulogy

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

Are you saying that is normal for the media to run 24/7 coverage of people who make claims with no proof?
Show me the proof from the women that have come forward a few weeks before the election. Perfect timing and zero proof.

Only fools believe it, or at least act on it without a shred of evidence. Unfortunately there are a lot of fools out there, easily led.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: DelMarvel

Are you saying that is normal for the media to run 24/7 coverage of people who make claims with no proof?
Show me the proof from the women that have come forward a few weeks before the election. Perfect timing and zero proof.

Only fools believe it, or at least act on it without a shred of evidence. Unfortunately there are a lot of fools out there, easily led.

A lot of those women had corroborating reports from people they told at the time of the incidents; especially Natasha Stoynoff.

Your theory is these women made up stories years ago with the intention of sabotaging Trump's 2016 presidential campaign?

And yes, it has become normal for the media to run 24/7 coverage of people who make claims with no proof. All the free coverage of Trump's speeches for the last year proves that.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Kind of difficult to judge a speaking event based on a transcript, you're only seeing a percentage of the whole deal....

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
Why don't you post the video?

Donald Trump dominated that speech and everyone else in that room. It was a pleasure to watch. What an amazing man

Here you go

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
What's not funny is the collusion and rigging on the part of the DNC against Trump. Frankly, no side should be allowed illegal actions like this. We all lose if they do. What's to stop it being done against Hillary in the next election if this is deemed okay.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Gosh, even Michael Moore makes a good case for a Trump vote in this speech. Who'd have thought that!?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Yet aren't you in another thread banging on about the horror of a video showing someone possible mentioning something Hillary has done.

Why aren't you in there saying, "convienent timing and no proof"?

Oh that's right its not anti-Clinton. Your agenda and bias is clear, keep whining about the media, its got nothing to do with that.

In fact, its basically childish, you really want to be seen as anti-Government, anti-popular thinking, anti-Establishment that you go out of your way to find a reason to slander someone.

Here you are calling all these women liars for claiming they were sexually assaulted etc with no proof either way. Yet throw a fit if anyone does the same but comes out with a different opinion.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: Nikola014
Why don't you post the video?

Donald Trump dominated that speech and everyone else in that room. It was a pleasure to watch. What an amazing man

Here you go

He completely bombed those jokes. Wow. I didn't realise it was that bad at first.

Haha John Oliver rips him to pieces again.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Michael Moore actually states Trump would be a game changer, even though he doesn't like Trump. Wonder if Moore secretly doesn't like Hillary, or is preparing for a Trump win.

Hillary and Tim kaine can barely fill a hall, I'm betting Moore's "Trumpland" fails to make anything at the box office.

edit on 25-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
Michael Moore actually states Trump would be a game changer, even though he doesn't like Trump. Wonder if Moore secretly doesn't like Hillary, or is preparing for a Trump win.

Hillary and Tim kaine can barely fill a hall, I'm betting Moore's "Trumpland" fails to make anything at the box office.

Why are you spamming this video again?

You've already posted it.... on this page.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim
Not spamming. It's pertinent to the content of my post. I always include source and supporting information for convenience.

You just reposted it again when you could have just done a "reply to" posting, like I did here, if you are offended by the content appearing more than once.

I think even Michael Moore states that Trumps appeal is strong, even in some ways to Moore as well, as he says in the video. Trump is far from being out of the race or giving in to a eulogy just yet.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
We get it, you like that Michael Moore video. The content of your post is exactly the same.

You have to pick is Trump in the race or is it rigged? Or do you just pick and choose depending on the outcome?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I think the system is all in for Hillary, kind of a soft rigging. Global Corporations don't like change so I believe that are supporting her at all costs. The media spin has already helped Hillary and that is why I believe Hillary will win. Like George Soros, I believe Trump will win the popular vote in a landslide, but lose to the electoral vote.

If you read my posts, you'll understand my position has always been this. Though I may not have conveyed that clearly in all my posts on every thread.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

I think the system is all in for Hillary, kind of a soft rigging. Global Corporations don't like change so I believe that are supporting her at all costs. The media spin has already helped Hillary and that is why I believe Hillary will win. Like George Soros, I believe Trump will win the popular vote in a landslide, but lose to the electoral vote.

If you read my posts, you'll understand my position has always been this. Though I may not have conveyed that clearly in all my posts on every thread.

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy, he's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life." - Donald Trump

nymag.com...

In light of the access hollywood video and groping donalds got bigger problems.

On Dec 20 2016 donald has to be in court in Jane Doe Case involving alleged rape of a 13 year old girl with buddy billionaire and convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein at a party at Epstein's Mansion with underaged girls.

www.buzzfeed.com...

www.dailywire.com...#

www.bluedotdaily.com...

In another deposition, Epstein’s brother Mark testified he once flew on Jeffrey Epstein’s plane with both him and Trump, who were “friends.” Asked why Trump was on board, Mark Epstein replied, “You’ll have to ask Donald."

www.documentcloud.org...

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Trumps speech for those that missed earlier link.

Love the Hillary Pardon joke!
edit on 29-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: Comey told me to

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
So it's been 8 days. Still a campaign eulogy?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Too close to call yet.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

No one missed the earlier link. Sad attempt to bump the thread.
edit on 29-10-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa
a reply to: thepixelpusher

No one missed the earlier link. Sad attempt to bump the thread.

This is not my thread so no need to bump it, and I included that vid link out of courtesy, not malice, as you seem to suggest.
edit on 31-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: ssenerawa needed clarification

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   
That eulogy is now for Hillary, the biggest loser in the world.

MAGA

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join