It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At charity roast, Donald Trump delivered what might as well be a campaign eulogy

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The thing is...

The electorate cares more about Trump grabbing Pu$$y than emails, Benghazi, computer servers, or confidential files.
I know those are conservative talking points but to most people it's just not relevant.

as I mentioned earlier, I like many of Trumps proposals but I can't trust him. To many flip flops, believe me...people have told me that....

Live by the tabloid, die by the tabloid.

edit on 22-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

originally posted by: Winstonian

He is not perfect. but he is fighting the evil murderous new world order.

He's on a massive ego trip. He's not fighting the new world order.

For starters, if that were the case he wouldn't have an establishment Republican like Pence as his running mate. And on and on.

The Pence this is a pretty good political strategy really. He would have look like a 3rd party water boy if he had went with say whats his name.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Its Hillarys press "Iron Dome" that cares more about Trump and women. They don't set the real issues front and center but play along with Hillary and her fake contempt for womanizers.....I mean she has one of the most famous pitching for her for petes sake, which is all part of her strategy to agitate female voters into her camp. The coverage of Trump is nothing more than that.

edit on 22-10-2016 by Logarock because: n

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

The electorate cares more about Trump grabbing Pu$$y than emails, Benghazi, computer servers, or confidential files.
I know those are conservative talking points but to most people it's just not relevant

i disagree
i think the msm covers the tabloid issues much more
i think the public in general would care more had the non tabloid issues been covered

when something ACTUALLY happens it is not a talking point
benghazi happened
hillarys server problems happened
hillarys mishandling of classified info happened
wikileaks happen

spin is to say an actual event is a talking point

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Trump destroyed HIllary in that speech. I'm not sure what you were watching. It basically showed Trump doesn't give a sh17, no one controls him and he will smash the establishment in their faces. The speech only proves that he is a real man, not a coward like Bernie and submit.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock
He has even said things about South Korea and Taiwan that certainly sounds like he thinks little of our traditional ass kissings of these nations.

What do you mean by "ass kissing" South Korea and Taiwan? Those are nations we included under the umbrella of our military protection as a buffer to Chinese (and Soviet) hegemony which were then very successfully incorporated into the Western capitalist system.

I'm not saying that was right or wrong but I don't see how the U.S. relationship with those countries can be described as the Americans "ass kissing" them.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

wikileaks happen

Speaking of which it's interesting how so many of the people who are violently upset about Hillary not properly safeguarding classified information are also big supporters of Wikileaks revealing whatever classified information they can get their hands on.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

wikileaks happen

Speaking of which it's interesting how so many of the people who are violently upset about Hillary not properly safeguarding classified information are also big supporters of Wikileaks revealing whatever classified information they can get their hands on.

Don't you know the public has that right.

But, the government doesn't because they work for the public.

Or so I'm told

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
At this point, I'm hard pressed to find it in me to care about the presidential election. Its been made pretty clear that right now, we are expected to vote for the least painful future for our country. If the parties that are responsible for grooming our selection of leaders can't be bothered to take it seriously, I don't know why any of us should be bothered to give the voting booths a second thought. Regrettably, if we don't play the game, it may take an even more sobering turn by virtue of those too ignorant to realize that we are in fact the game being played.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

I don't know why any of us should be bothered to give the voting booths a second thought

Plenty of reason actually. Local elections, congressional.
But for the life of me, I still can only vote for President with the next election in mind.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: amfirst1

Secret Service personnel have testified that she made monthly visits to LA to participate in witch's coven ceremonies--as a literal witch.

Just so much nope. Sad.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: Nikola014
Why don't you post the video?

Donald Trump dominated that speech and everyone else in that room. It was a pleasure to watch. What an amazing man

a) I don't watch videos. I don't have time. I do read transcripts, however, and news articles.

LOLOL, you don't have time to watcha video, but you have (much more) time to summarize, quote & paraphrase and write a post all about it on ATS????

GTFOH

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Trump is the establishment sucker. Go back to Breitbart and come back when you are ready to be an adult.

originally posted by: amfirst1
a reply to: Byrd

Trump destroyed HIllary in that speech. I'm not sure what you were watching. It basically showed Trump doesn't give a sh17, no one controls him and he will smash the establishment in their faces. The speech only proves that he is a real man, not a coward like Bernie and submit.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

really?

You're really going to go there?

sigh

edit on 10/22/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock
a reply to: Winstonian

Yes and many, many have missed choice comments he has made. Like "let Iran have Iraq. Who cares" and said a good while back we shouldn't give Israle so much money. He has even said things about South Korea and Taiwan that certainly sounds like he thinks little of our traditional ass kissings of these nations.

Hay but never mind....how big are his wifes tits?

I agree with all of this.

But still - he doesn't know how to behave in public.
sigh

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: TzarChasm

I don't know why any of us should be bothered to give the voting booths a second thought

Plenty of reason actually. Local elections, congressional.
But for the life of me, I still can only vote for President with the next election in mind.

Local and congressional elections indirectly created this fiasco, so color me skeptical.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
It's stunning to see how far ATS has devolved.

Hillary Clinton is quite possibly the most corrupt person to ever run for President of the United States. This isn't guesswork. It is fact.

For the first time in history, we have a tsunami of documentation that proves almost every little detail of her corruption.

RIP ATS.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JRCrowley
It's stunning to see how far ATS has devolved.

Hillary Clinton is quite possibly the most corrupt person to ever run for President of the United States. This isn't guesswork. It is fact.

For the first time in history, we have a tsunami of documentation that proves almost every little detail of her corruption.

RIP ATS.

Hillary might be crap as far as candidates go, but she is undeniably the lesser evil.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
If the parties that are responsible for grooming our selection of leaders can't be bothered to take it seriously, I don't know why any of us should be bothered to give the voting booths a second thought.

To be fair the Republicans were grooming Jeb Bush and restructured their primaries to his advantage. It's not their fault the voters chose someone else.

According to Steve Schmidt almost everyone in the Republican establishment privately admits that Trump is temperamentally and intellectually unfit to be president.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
If the parties that are responsible for grooming our selection of leaders can't be bothered to take it seriously, I don't know why any of us should be bothered to give the voting booths a second thought.

To be fair the Republicans were grooming Jeb Bush and restructured their primaries to his advantage. It's not their fault the voters chose someone else.

According to Steve Schmidt almost everyone in the Republican establishment privately admits that Trump is temperamentally and intellectually unfit to be president.

...then why was he voted in?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join