It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At charity roast, Donald Trump delivered what might as well be a campaign eulogy

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

asking for names and references of educated paople backing trump is not devisive?

now your just being disengenous

thats great keep it up
and you wonder why the working class hates hillary

pathetic

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

asking for names and references of educated paople backing trump is not devisive?

no, dearest. It's called journalism and information. AKA education.

you mean "disingenuous", right?

anyway, again: no. But kudos for using the word....now learn its meaning......."to pretend to be naive"

dis·in·gen·u·ous
ˌdisənˈjenyo͞oəs/
adjective
not candid or sincere, typically by pretending that one knows less about something than one really does.

edit on 10/22/2016 by BuzzyWigs because:

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I'd say the staff I work with are 40/40/20 split with 20 for Johnson. All college educated.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
But I do feel empathy for the man.

Well, you're a better person than me.

The man is a narcissist born with a silver spoon in his mouth who spent his life ripping people off and being abusive to women less powerful than him.

I don't have much sympathy.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
To Shooterbrody: She called you 'dearest'.....

She basically called you illiterate because you made a typo (disengenous should be disingenuous)...shame on you. Then she tries to make you feel like one of those "deplorables" by telling you to learn its meaning:

not candid or sincere, typically by pretending that one knows less about something than one really does.
synonyms: insincere, dishonest, untruthful, false, deceitful, duplicitous, lying, mendacious; hypocritical
"that innocent, teary-eyed look is just part of a disingenuous act"

I would say you used it appropriately (albeit, you did make a typo....Buzzy evidently has never made a typo or misspelled a word.)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

no, dearest. It's called journalism and information. AKA education.

lol
asking for papers was a tactic of despotism

to assume hillary supporters are educated and trump supporters are not is discriminatory

both are traits of the elite and tactics of the dnc

stronger together indeed

you mean "disingenuous", right?

anyway, again: no. But kudos for using the word....now learn its meaning......."to pretend to be naive"

dis·in·gen·u·ous
ˌdisənˈjenyo͞oəs/
adjective

edit on 22/10/2016 by shooterbrody because: stupid phone

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

she is distressed because despite all the crap thrown at trump he is still in what is a close race

the more the dnc insult and talk down to the voters, the more support trump will get
his voters wont stay home
hillarys will

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Right, I'm sure in open carry states we will see cowardly buffoons standing around the voting places thinking they are intimidating when no one is afraid of them. Keep dreaming, they will show up.

originally posted by: shooterbrody

she is distressed because despite all the crap thrown at trump he is still in what is a close race

the more the dnc insult and talk down to the voters, the more support trump will get
hillarys will

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

he is still in what is a close race

Not all that close:
www.realclearpolitics.com...
www.reuters.com...

But, who knows.
edit on 10/22/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: kazanoom

?standing around the voting places?

i dont understand what you are getting at
do you think there are not dems in open carry states?
do you think NO dems open carry?

Holder's Black Panther Stonewall
www.wsj.com...

oh you mean voter intimidation like in that case?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

hillarys will

Women won't and he has lost their vote. Even my old Baptist, very conservative Republican mother think that Trump is a "creepy SOB", and she never ever uses profanity.

Minorities don't trust him. It's not about party affiliations anymore, it's about trust. I watched Trumps speech today and he said some good things...to little to late.

btw....i don't support clinton.
edit on 22-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

much clioser than what the dems would like

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

much clioser than what the dems would like

I don't know about close, actually. But I'm sure the Democrats would like to see even more of a lead.

And not nearly as close as what Trump would like.

edit on 10/22/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

hahahahahaha

trust is not hillarys issue

bs

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

hahahahahaha

trust is not hillarys issue

bs

I'm not supporting Hillary.

How did you get that idea?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

The mainstream media propaganda machine has worked so well on the general public. It has even had an effect on people that claim to deny ignorance and be "awake". We have a man that is fighting the globalist agenda on the national stage, backed by millions of Americans and people all over the world. Wikileaks has now shown that the media, and the entire political establishment is entirely in cahoots working to subvert democracy and the will of the people.

It is a shame to see so many people on this website failing to hear his words, and failing to see what he is doing. He should have the support of everyone on this website, and any freedom loving individual.

He is not perfect. but he is fighting the evil murderous new world order. People are so quick to fall back into the mind control trap.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

i didnt say you were a hillary supporter

i posted trust is not hillarys issue
and trying to make it out to be is bs

the american public does not trust her
she lies
the public knows

sorry if you misinterpreted what i postef

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

hillarys will

Women won't and he has lost their vote. Even my old Baptist, very conservative Republican mother think that Trump is a "creepy SOB", and she never ever uses profanity.

Minorities don't trust him. It's not about party affiliations anymore, it's about trust. I watched Trumps speech today and he said some good things...to little to late.

btw....i don't support clinton.

If Trump really had a trust problem his numbers really would not be near traditional difference within 10%. Really, going by numbers then Hillary has a trust issue. Whats really going on here in poll numbers are classic right and left issues being smoke screened by a smear campaign.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian

He is not perfect. but he is fighting the evil murderous new world order.

He's on a massive ego trip. He's not fighting the new world order.

For starters, if that were the case he wouldn't have an establishment Republican like Pence as his running mate. And on and on.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

Yes and many, many have missed choice comments he has made. Like "let Iran have Iraq. Who cares" and said a good while back we shouldn't give Israle so much money. He has even said things about South Korea and Taiwan that certainly sounds like he thinks little of our traditional ass kissings of these nations.

Hay but never mind....how big are his wifes tits?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join