It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At charity roast, Donald Trump delivered what might as well be a campaign eulogy

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: introvert

a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Yes, even if Trump were to be elected, we would be fine.

That is why I do not subscribe to the doom and gloom others feel towards Hillary.

Except - - could Trump really stick it out through the entire term?

If not we get Super Fundamental Pence.

Good question. I don't know. Trump could get bored and decide to move along.

As far as Pence, he could do some damage if he has a friendly congress.

For sure.

We need to continue moving away from Christian dominance in our politics. Not the other way around.

Yes, and undo what was done in regards to politics and religion by the Right after the New Deal. That's a pretty in-depth topic that I considered making a thread for, but I fear it would be a waste of my time.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

That is why I do not subscribe to the doom and gloom others feel towards Hillary.

For sure.

We need to continue moving away from Christian dominance in our politics. Not the other way around.

Yes, and undo what was done in regards to politics and religion by the Right after the New Deal. That's a pretty in-depth topic that I considered making a thread for, but I fear it would be a waste of my time.

I'd be there to support you

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: introvert

I am sure you don't realise how stale the racist, xenophobic, blah blah blah, accusations are.

Not stale. Is true. Did you know that the white supremacist site stormfront had to upgrades servers after Trump began his run for presidency? Those sorts of people have become emboldened.

www.usnews.com...

I beginning to think you are actually a bot.

Well, at least your beginning to think. That's a step forward.

I couldn't quite hear what you said - step out of the echo chamber and enter the real world.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I am sure you don't realise how stale the racist, xenophobic, blah blah blah, accusations are.

Not stale. Is true. Did you know that the white supremacist site stormfront had to upgrades servers after Trump began his run for presidency? Those sorts of people have become emboldened.

www.usnews.com...

I couldn't quite hear what you said - step out of the echo chamber and enter the real world.

Facts are tough to digest sometimes, I know. If you are having a hard time hearing, perhaps it is not me that is stuck in the echo chamber.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

www.usnews.com...

You really do not comprehend fully the problem of the Fundamental Christians and White supremacy in the United States.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

For sure.

How is that any different than all your other post?

edit on 22-10-2016 by Steak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Steak

For sure.

How is that any different than all your other post?

Ohhhh...nice zinger.

link   

www.usnews.com...

You know UKTruth is rattled when he starts getting personal and calling people bots.

I think this campaign has taken its toll on a lot of Trump supporters. Especially brits like UKTruth who pretend to be American.

link   
a reply to: Annee

ahahahahahaha

that is awesome

hope hillary adds that to her stronger together campaign

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

wut? Who is "you people"?

I'm expressing genuine, heart-felt empathy for the man and especially for his daughter.
But thanks for reminding me that he's 'the bad guy' ---- I always did have a penchant for pitying old men and bad boys.....somehow drawn to them.

I dunno...you tell me

And I believe it's "Stronger Together" actually. How about thinking about calming down, man.....please?

edit on 10/22/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

www.usnews.com...

You really do not comprehend fully the problem of the Fundamental Christians and White supremacy in the United States.

Now you know many have equal feelings about progressives and "diversity" philosophers don't you?

Thats diversity as a natural concomitant of the attractiveness of a society and culture as apposed to progressive "diversity".

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Just so sad.

Can't we all just stop, and say sorry? Just set down our bombs and weapons and snarks and bribes and poison and hatred and suspicion?

Can't we? PLEASE?

ETA: Here I go again, weeping. No one deserves this. No one should be so hung out to dry......
it hurts.

edit on 10/22/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: nm then

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

www.usnews.com...

Now you know many have equal feelings about progressives and "diversity" philosophers don't you?

Thats diversity as a natural concomitant of the attractiveness of a society and culture as apposed to progressive "diversity".

America is a secular Democratic Republic.

That's fact.

Religion does not belong in American politics.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

Just so sad.

Can't we all just stop, and say sorry? Just set down our bombs and weapons and snarks and bribes and poison and hatred and suspicion?

Can't we? PLEASE?

It is up to the people, right?

If the people behaved, got along, helped their fellow man, etc etc etc

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

www.usnews.com...

I'd say there's a lot of people in a bubble rather than the "real world" right now. We'll see who was right on 11/8.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

a reply to: queenofswords

You fail to realize that a lot of very educated and successful people also support him.

Names, please.

And references.

YOU push the bs propaganda that ALL educated people back hillary

demeaning people is a GREAT strategy for hillary and her supporters

keep it up!

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

It is, yes. It is up to the people. And Trump has, in his own way, been a 'good sport' to voice the opinions of millions.....

now we hear them. Just like BLM, TFM (Trump Fans Matter) I guess.

If Donald is just acting, though - he will deserve an Oscar for his performance of a desperately damaged, shallow, and eccentrically challenged man. I'm no 'royal', but it seems that the aristocracy does tend to poison the workings of the village at large.

anyway ----- sorry for once again emoting all over ATS. This is a 'safe space' for me, believe it or not!!

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Names please, and references.

Yes, educated people support Hillary. If that is incorrect or in any way inaccurate, please provide me with legit sources for the claim that well-educated people want him.

Too much to ask? Your ball.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

www.usnews.com...

America is a secular Democratic Republic.

That's fact.

Religion does not belong in American politics.

Religion never has been what one could call an official part of government. In any way. You should know that......you know what a Democratic Republic is. But it is a term that reflects function of government not the ideas of people. Cant keep that out of the forum of ideas....is call unconstitutional under the 1st. What drives you so mad just happens to be protected right, up there with the dumbass press in this country which proves itself every day to be a greater threat to the democratic republic than does organized religion.
edit on 22-10-2016 by Logarock because: n

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

God how I miss my dad.

So sorry for your loss.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join