It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The GOP has given up, it's now a Check and balance election

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   
What pisses me off is Trump had a chance. There were times when he was building some serious momentum. Every once in awhile he almost seemed presidential and he had some good things to say. He also was provided with all kinds of ammo to use against his opponent.

For whatever reason though, the guy could not humble himself. He couldn't help but keep saying ridiculous things, and everytime he started to gain positive momentum he would turn around and screw it all up.

It doesn't seem too far fetched that he is purposely taking a fall, because the dude just keeps shooting himself in the foot. It makes me mad that I actually believed in the guy at one point.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Don't give up. Right now I am having a blast looking at poll methodology, Here is my favorite sample The Arizona Republic/Morrison/Cronkite News poll showing in poll hillary up 6 in AZ. up 6 in a poll where democrats are sampled over double the rate of republicans. There are more registered republicans in AZ.
I also found a hidden a stat not mentioned before in the sample data(n-data is shown next to the data). hillary only wins with those with a bachelor degree or higher in the sample. under 1/3 of the population in AZ has a bachelors degree, That means the sample is so ridiculously off base that trump is likely winning the state by 20 points.

It looks like narrative manufacturing to me.

edit on 22-10-2016 by jellyrev because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Trump went out of his way to make the election about Trump.

Trump has no ground game where he needs it the most today.

One of the mantras of Republicans against democrats was lack of leadership, but they were a party of No leaders, it was easy for Trump to come in and say what you all wanted to hear. Trump is still saying what his base wants to hear, but it isn't enough to win. Trump symbolizes incompetent in government and poor leadership, this is the modern republican party, why do you think mostly republicans hate government so much?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
When Karl Rove thinks Trump is gonna lose:

top topics

<< 1   >>

join