It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

'Taco Truck' Guy Says He'd Punch Trump 'In His Orange Face' If He Grabbed His Daughter

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
"Taco Truck. Taco Truck. I'm eating taco's....... from a TRUCK!"

Meanwhile...

(A taco truck is a ice cream truck for adults)
edit on 21-10-2016 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Here is my funny response to the taco truck drivers: E-verify!

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Man answers hypothetical question the way every father would. Brilliant.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Yea!!! And if Hillary high fives my cousin I'll sweep her leg karate kid style. Haha lame hypothetical time is fun
edit on 21-10-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
What in the holy hell is the point of this thread? A taco truck guy doesnt like Trump? So what??

We can't be the only two that see this utter drivel for the ridiculous and particularly juvenile propaganda that it is?

My bin man says that he'd fist hillary if she does that weird, jerky, brain-spasm thing with her head again..he's also quite sure she's a witch that sacrifices and eats babies at her coven meetings too...

See we can all do the childish crap...got any more OP...i've got loads for ya.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
This OP is EXACTLY why I haven't had a TV in over 9 years and haven't looked back!

What a load of sh#. Why do folks choose to absorb and dissect this crap???

No wonder our presidents are "selected".

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
i have not been here that long... but even i can tell you have a unhealthy obsession with making trump threads

get help... seriously...

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Says a man with the daughter he claims to be so protective of that he is comfortable with her parading herself, and being photographed in front of crowds of people wearing shorts so tight that would show Trump, or anyone else, exactly where to grab her.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Are you a writer for the HuffPo?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

theantediluvian true to form! Maybe he's gonna get a taco truck permanently parked outside his house from Clinton?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

originally posted by: bknapple32
What in the holy hell is the point of this thread? A taco truck guy doesnt like Trump? So what??

We can't be the only two that see this utter drivel for the ridiculous and particularly juvenile propaganda that it is?

My bin man says that he'd fist hillary if she does that weird, jerky, brain-spasm thing with her head again..he's also quite sure she's a witch that sacrifices and eats babies at her coven meetings too...

See we can all do the childish crap...got any more OP...i've got loads for ya.

Your bin man is not a former Trump surrogate that formed the national group 'Bin Men for Trump', is he?
No. That is why there is no thread about him, but there is about this guy.

Honestly, either people are stupid or just pretending they don't know the point.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Taco Truck guy... whatever.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Picklesneeze

Children are raped/murdered by illegal aliens in America every day.

I wonder what the fathers of those children have to say about the illegal aliens that commit these crimes that ACTUALLY HAPPEN-unlike your scenario.

Children are raped/murdered by American citizens in America every day, including by family members, neighbors, and citizens in positions of public trust.

I wonder what the fathers of those children have to say about the other Americans that commit these crimes that ACTUALLY HAPPEN EVERY DAY & FAR MORE OFTEN than your scenario.

Child abuse, molestation, pedophilia, rape, and murder happen in all demographics. So if you really care about ending those, why only focus on the times they're committed by "illegal aliens"? Especially since American citizens commit those same crimes against American kids far more often than they do?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
Says a man with the daughter he claims to be so protective of that he is comfortable with her parading herself, and being photographed in front of crowds of people wearing shorts so tight that would show Trump, or anyone else, exactly where to grab her.

Exactly. She should probably wear a burka, right? (facepalm)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
IF he grabbed her by her taco?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Aw, check it out, all this butthurt from the snowflakes. All because a supporter briefly dissented from the expected unwavering Trump loyalty. Now he's getting crapped on. Don't make fun of the messiah!! Don't speak ill of the messiah!! Only speak adoringly of the messiah!! Fools!

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Yeah because you would never see a Clinton supporter behave like that.

originally posted by: Nyiah
Aw, check it out, all this butthurt from the snowflakes. All because a supporter briefly dissented from the expected unwavering Trump loyalty. Now he's getting crapped on. Don't make fun of the messiah!! Don't speak ill of the messiah!! Only speak adoringly of the messiah!! Fools!

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

You are right-but we can actually GET RID OF the illegal rapists and murderers.

And keep them out by securing our damn borders.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join