It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

'Taco Truck' Guy Says He'd Punch Trump 'In His Orange Face' If He Grabbed His Daughter

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I made a serendipitous discovery today that I thought was hysterical. Marco Gutierrez, the founder of Latinos For Trump, will perhaps be best remembered for a remark delivered on MSNBC during primetime:

"If you don't do something about it, you're gonna have taco trucks on every corner."

What most folks probably wouldn't have guessed is that his teenage daughter was/is a Bernie supporter:

Freelance writer Abraham Woodliff discovered that Gutierrez was also a resident of the East Bay and tracked him down for an interview and it is one of my favorites of this election:

Given these recently leaked sexist recordings, is Trump still a choice you would consider?

Yeah, definitely. You know, because he knows how to touch a woman…It would make me a very rich woman. Well, at least he says that, you know.

So if you were a woman, you would approve of Trump grabbing you by the p----?

[At this point in the interview, his daughter interjects and shouts, “WHAT IF DONALD TRUMP DID THAT TO ME?” Marco’s usually smiling face suddenly becomes very grave as he looks to his daughter and says, “If Trump did that to you, I would punch him right in his orange face.”]

In the interview, Gutierrez also gives Donald's hair a 9 out of 10, saying "it's nearly perfect" and concedes that in a fist fight, Sinaloa Cartel leader El Chapo would take down the Orange Menace. And about those taco trucks...

If Trump were to kick out all the Latinos, would it make America great again, or would it make Mexican food bad again?

If he kicks out all the Latinos, they’re just going to come right back, so Mexican food is forever safe.

If Trump were a type of Mexican food, what type would he be?

He would be like a super burrito. Yeah, with lots of sauce on top. Very spicy orange sauce.

Is there a type of food you’d be OK with on every corner?

Uhh…probably taco trucks.

What!?

Yeah. Taco trucks are fine with me.

Just because I have this picture already uploaded, here's a visual aid to assist in imagining an encounter between Trump and El Chapo or Marco Gutierrez after Trump groped his daughter:

edit on 2016-10-21 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Alright, you've convinced me. I'm voting Hillary. I'm going there right now. Where's the taco truck?

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
What in the holy hell is the point of this thread? A taco truck guy doesnt like Trump? So what??

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Starred!

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Reduced to making things up,I see.

link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
"If you don't do something about it, you're gonna have taco trucks on every corner."

...This is a outstanding positive. Mexican food is amazing, and...every corner...

having a Homer Simpsons moment...

ffs, whichever candidate promises this as a reality has my vote.

link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Honestly. Who doesn't want a taco truck on every corner? Even the guy who was warning about a taco truck on every corner really wants a taco truck on every corner.

If there was a taco truck parked at the corner down the block, I'd be eating tacos right now!

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
What in the holy hell is the point of this thread? A taco truck guy doesnt like Trump? So what??

Do not underestimate the power of tacos.

Its how the alamo fell

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
F me- Im really hungry now.
edit on 21-10-2016 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Children are raped/murdered by illegal aliens in America every day.

I wonder what the fathers of those children have to say about the illegal aliens that commit these crimes that ACTUALLY HAPPEN-unlike your scenario.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Not gonna lie. I did go out and get tacos after reading about the "wall of taco trucks" the other day.

link   
This is an all time low for you.

link   

Actually this particularly taco truck guy does like Trump. So much so that he started "Latinos for Trump" to tell the world. I guess you missed that whole thing where he was acting as a Trump surrogate in the media right up until that remark?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Perhaps the taco truck guys being pissed, oh that's right the Mexican's For Trump guy made that 'taco trucks on every corner' remark to piss them off. Now I'm no expert on Mexican Culture, especially not of the South West, but perhaps many American's of Mexican decent see taco trucks as a sort of ghetto element, especially when they're on every street corner (as opposed to in proper street food districts).

Could it be that's what the 'Mexican' dude meant by it (which has been blown out of proportion as Trump Himself Being Racist For It)????

NAH!!!!!!!!!
edit on 21-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
This is an all time low for you.

Huh? Lol. It's funny. Don't let your butthurt get in the way of having a laugh.

link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Actually this particularly taco truck guy does like Trump. So much so that he started "Latinos for Trump" to tell the world. I guess you missed that whole thing where he was acting as a Trump surrogate in the media right up until that remark?

Whats your point?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Well, since this thread is horse# anyways, I'll just leave this here:

Every day I'm in the car with the kids and we stroll past this certain location, the same run-down taco truck is sitting there with it's generator making all kinds of horrid noise. The smells are decent, but having tasted the goods, it's a pretty #ty taco stand, I must say.

Anyways, we have a family song we sing whenever we see the taco truck. Bear with me, the kids are 5 and 8. It's not the most complex thing.

"Taco Truck. Taco Truck. I'm eating taco's....... from a TRUCK!"

gets me everytime

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Holy triggered Trumpflake.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Racist!

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I can see why some Trump supporters say the left really doesnt offer much of a retort. Thanks for literally making everyone dumber today.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join