It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Unfiltered Voices From Donald Trump's Crowds

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

What else do you do to people whose behavior is so deplorable that no one can defend them?

Condemn (Hillary)

Speak out against (Hillary).

Shun (Hillary).

What those people are doing is legal. What Hillary has done is illegal. So I helped your statement make since in a democracy.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I understand you think it important to point out people for condemning other people's thought and words.... Noble. But isn't it a bit disingenuous to say it is "more vile" to condemn hate than it is to express it?

.... you mean, almost like that is a judgement of how someone else thinks?

Thought crime.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Trump sycophants are getting quite skilled at deflection.

The point is that most of us have some sort of standards for our behavior and that of others particularly in public.

So do the ones here trying to minimize what we see in the video provided by the OP.

The old tired, worn, exhausted tactic of trying to decry being upset about words, when, the individuals whining about what others say and do (and think) are also upset about words. Double standard. Thought crime.

Of course words have power. It's patently absurd, both from a logical and experiential point-of-view to claim otherwise. Words can cause harm a concept well-established in law: fighting words, slander, fraud, etc.

The action of treating someone differently (or advocating for same) based on their sex, race, sexual preference, or religious beliefs ... is DEPLORABLE. Words have meanings. Words, indeed, are actions.

It is absurd to argue otherwise.
edit on 22-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Of course words have power. It's patently absurd, both from a logical and experiential point-of-view to claim otherwise. Words can cause harm a concept well-established in law: fighting words, slander, fraud, etc.

Words have power is your claim, yet you cannot say what kind of power it possesses nor how it can affect any other phase of matter through this power. In other words you're speaking nonsense and trying to pass it of as sensible. Simply saying it is patently absurd while at the same time refusing to show how it is absurd is called an appeal to the stone, another fallacy among many others.

Of course, your so-called logical and experiential point of view is exactly the opposite.
edit on 23-10-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I see we aren't too concerned about the violence coming from the left.

When a Trump supporter says a bad word, we must condemn and shun them, and according to the left physically attack them.

When liberals violently riot and assault Trump supporters, we must ignore their behavior, and play it down as 'peaceful protests'.

Words hurt more than physical violence and burning down cities, that's what we're getting out of this OP.
edit on 23-10-2016 by GodEmperor because: sp

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

You're plainly misrepresenting the facts.

I stated clearly what power words have ... the force of law.

This has been recognized for thousands of years in virtually every culture.

Your tired, garden-variety sophistry bores me to tears.
edit on 23-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Not only spelling

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   
A microsecond on a Google search or Youtube clearly demonstrates that the violence rampant this election season is not only "from the left."

To say otherwise is so absurd as to deserve scorn as an obvious partisan hack.

No one should ignore any violence used for political purposes.

The right apparently has to appeal to fraud ala James O'Keefe in order to support it's "totally different story."

The fact is that a growing number of AMERICANS on all sides of the political spectrum increasingly feel that their situations are so desperate they must resort to violence to get their point across to the rest of us.

That's the take-away for any rational person from these scenarios ...
edit on 23-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor
I see we aren't too concerned about the violence coming from the left.

When a Trump supporter says a bad word, we must condemn and shun them, and according to the left physically attack them.

When liberals violently riot and assault Trump supporters, we must ignore their behavior, and play it down as 'peaceful protests'.

Words hurt more than physical violence and burning down cities, that's what we're getting out of this OP.

The behaviour of those on the left that have been violent, and those that have tried to deflect from such violence, has been nothing short of disgusting during this (very long) election cycle. If they had any shame to begin with then they would look back and be ashamed.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

What about those who deflect from violence "from the right"?

(I put that last in quotes in recognition that it is ridiculous to generalize.)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

What about those who deflect from violence "from the right"?

(I put that last in quotes in recognition that it is ridiculous to generalize.)

Anyone engaging in violence is totally wrong, but the entire narrative for months has been about violent Trump supporters and Trump inciting them. That narrative is nonsense and has now been proven to be so.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
This video is pretty shocking.

Warning: Vulgar Language In Below Video

When Clinton talked about a basket of deplorables, these are the people she was talking about. I don't think anyone can defend these people, and actually Trump supporters should be condemning these people.

Trump is attracting the worst of us, and he is doing it intentionally.

shocking?

you know what's shocking? shocking is the fact that they've managed to keep it all to themselves for so long.

they're not angry because of Trump. they're angry because of your f... retarded government ruining your country. does he capitalize on their anger? of course.

because someone has to do something about that mess you're in, and if Trump won't do it, well. Hillary wants you to keep swimming in your #pool, pretending it's jacuzzi. good luck with that.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

No side-stepping to some vague "narrative" that you're not even specifying now ...

Are you saying that Trump supporters have not been violent? Have not threatened violence? Etc.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

What's the "mess we're in" exactly?

Racial and ethnic equality before the law?

Equal rights for women?

Be more specific.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

What's the "mess we're in" exactly?

Racial and ethnic equality before the law?

Equal rights for women?

Be more specific.

you have racial and ethnic equality, so you have BLM.
you have equal rights for women, so you have feminists and Hillary bitching about it.

see, you have tons of problems that weren't even there earlier, and you were given solutions that divide you and screw it up even more instead of fixing anything.

but most of all, you have an economy of a banana republic, yet you insist on equal rights for (mostly illegal) immigrants that only constitute to that problem, amongst many other problems.

look at your jobs, your income, your factories, your safety, and see where that government brought you. USA should be for USA citizens in the first place. you may be willing to help, but right now you just can't afford it.

also, even those - carefully selected - video fragments, aren't all about equal rights. those people aren't angry just because of muslim terrorists killing people or Mexicans taking their jobs. they're angry at the government and everyone supporting it, and rightfully so.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

You cite the existence of BLM as proof that we don't have equality in our country? That's absurd.

Feminists and Hillary "bitching" about equal rights (interesting sexist choice of words there) doesn't prove anything contrary to the fact that we have made great strides in the past century in equal treatment before the law.

We have "tons of problems" that weren't here before? LOL. So pointing out a problem actually causes the problem?

Your narrative is a not-so-subtle attempt to claim that ending racism, sexism and ethnic discrimination is our "problem."

Stop trying to sugar-coat it and say what you mean.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

what i mean is you should worry about your banana republic economy, not about the rights of gays to parade with dildos on their foreheads.

interesting that you've chosen to skip that part entirely and focus on the same divide and conquer tactics Hillary does.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

what i mean is you should worry about your banana republic economy, not about the rights of gays to parade with dildos on their foreheads.

interesting that you've chosen to skip that part entirely and focus on the same divide and conquer tactics Hillary does.

LOL ... didn't mention gays -- funny that you bring it up. I'm sure that you'd like to see us return to the "good ol days" when gays were incarcerated and lobotomized? At least, based on the rest of your ridiculous presentations here.

You're repeating a nonsense phrase "bannnaa republic economy"... got anything else? Or do you care to define terms?

I'm really trying to interact with your vague claims.

You're doing very little but posting BS right-wing buzzwords and catch-phrases.

/shrug
edit on 23-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

LOL ... didn't mention gays -- funny that you bring it up. I'm sure that you'd like to see us return to the "good ol days" when gays were incarcerated and lobotomized? At least, based on the rest of your ridiculous presentations here.

You're repeating a nonsense phrase "bannnaa republic economy"... got anything else? Or do you care to define terms?

I'm really trying to interact with your vague claims.

You're doing very little but posting BS right-wing buzzwords and catch-phrases.

/shrug

i've mentioned gays because it's all part of the plan. to focus on gay rights, racial/ethnic equality, feminist groups, all of it. your factories are closed, manufacturing went to china, your country is in debt, economy is tanking, people live in poverty, middle class is next to nonexistent, and when i mention economy, you focus on black people and gays?

as for BLM, yes, they're sort of a proof that you've got a problem, not that you've solved it - unless you didn't saw that video showing how they've treated one guy. it was posted on ATS.

but it's not a problem in general, imho. black people are just people, just like gays are just people. they all lived together in your country for decades, and were more or less happy. sure, there was inequality in some cases when it comes to treatment, but it works both ways - now they're "represented" by some of the most vocal groups (not all of them, mind you), for which "live and let others live" isn't enough - they think they deserve special treatment, and that divides you even more.

all thanks to your beloved government, which should be focusing on more pressing issues, like your economy. because it's not racist to say that many black people live in poor areas ruled by gangs, that many young black people commit crimes, it's just pointing out the mistakes of your government - because if they wouldn't be living in poverty (which your government is responsible for), they wouldn't join gangs, problem solved.

but no, lets focus on problems that your government created in the first place, not on solving them.

i'm done arguing with your BS propaganda. no CTR pay for you today.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

"Part of the plan" to what? Bestow rights on anyone other than White Straight Protestant men? Yes, yes. Might want to toss in "Cultural Marxism" in future diatribes.

Gays had something to do with manufacturing going to China? You mean it wasn't capitalists willing to sell out their own country for an extra dime or two in profit?

You are saying nothing substantial about our economy. In fact, I would assert that you're tossing in those generic statements to somewhat legitimize your real critiques, which quite obviously have to do with equal civil rights.

You obviously didn't spend anytime in the past in this country as a Black person or a gay person. Your statement that we were "more or less happy" is the most rank of the right wing lies. I guess slaves' singing in the cotton fields meant they were happy to be there as well?

You're full of crap. I've been here on this site for years. Your racist/sexist/homophobic demagoguery got pointed out and you have no defense.

I'll be glad for your silence, if you actually keep your word.
edit on 23-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
This is not even remotely close to as bad as I've seen from HRC supporters.

It's sad that both parties have pushed US citizens to be so divided, instead of trying to bring us together with some form of solidarity and unity. But...... of course they're having nothing to do with that unity stuff, can't have that, nope. We're at a crossroads where "United we stand, Divided we fall" has never rang more true. Basically, we're screwed with either of the candidates and the machine knows it. So....... Carry on, nothing to see here, Keeping up with the Kardashian's comes on at 7:00

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join