It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Unfiltered Voices From Donald Trump's Crowds

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Black Lives Matter
White Lives Matter
All Lives Matter

Nothing Matters Unless it Matters to YOU .

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Use it all you want. Some people might take issue with it but the point was that no one is using the word in the way the guy in the video did as a term of endurment.
If we are going to play dumb about difference of it ending with an r and an a then yall can play that game and be disengenous all you want.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Seriously disturbing...

..to not know what is real and what is recruited agitators and agent provocateurs.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Black Lives Matter
White Lives Matter
All Lives Matter

Nothing Matters Unless it Matters to YOU .

You have no idea how utterly absurd that is.

I agree, all lives matter. Even uneducated thugs, but I wish they had more understanding of politics, and how our country works. They seem to be the ones lacking in understanding that all lives matters. If you heard their comments about Mexicans and Muslims on the vid, you would see that. It is about as racist and bigoted as one can get.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Doesn't it ever get old just defaulting to that?
Funny how some are so quick to go to that line but if this was about a hillary rally the same people wouldn't be saying that.
Wonder why.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Doesn't it ever get old just defaulting to that?
Funny how some are so quick to go to that line but if this was about a hillary rally the same people wouldn't be saying that.
Wonder why.

Probably because no videos have been released showing agent provocateurs and agitators recruited by Trump supporters to cause problems at Hillary rallies.

Does it get old?

Nah. It's been, what...four days since that first O'Keefe video dropped?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman
If you're not black, it's never OK to use the N word.
This is surviving in the ghetto 101.

I didn't realise that *words* were now colour coded.

Talk about divisiveness, just another excuse for division.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia
I didn't realise that *words* were now colour coded.

Talk about divisiveness, just another excuse for division.

No, not words in general. The N word has been 'colour coded' for a long time. Don't believe it? Do a little social experiment if you dare.

edit on 21-10-2016 by BlueShaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

There are Bigots and Racists in All walks of Life , in All Continents , and in All Countries . Society is to Blame for that to some Extent because the Life these People are Forced to Live Conditions them to Feel that way . Instead of Condemning them , would it not be Better to Educate them in the Finer Arts of Tolerance towards their Fellow Human Beings ? The Right kind of Education is a Start , Humanity Owes it to itself to Evolve from Ignorance to Wisdom or face the Consequences of Self Destruction , No ?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
Seriously disturbing...

..to not know what is real and what is recruited agitators and agent provocateurs.

And equally disturbing how many defend those words regardless....

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Ironic coming from a poster that said this.

No , we Defend our Lives Against Radical Islamist who through Acts of Violence , Kill Innocent People Because of their Particular way of Thinking .

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on stFri, 21 Oct 2016 15:58:12 -0500America/Chicago1020161280 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Self Defense . The Survival Instinct Supercedes All Things . You try to Kill me , I will Defend Myself even at the Cost of Your Own Life . Now Let me Hear you Argue that Point with a Leftist Slant .

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

I'll condemn the asshat who dropped an N-bomb... but that's the only thing on that video even remotely wrong. The rest of the video is showing passionate, and angry, Americans.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

No you can defend your self all you need. Was just ironic is all.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

Seriously disturbing...

I didn't. I questioned the source of those words.

I absolutely think they are vile words that discredit many supporters...IF TAKEN AT FACE VALUE.

But I am not sure I can take them (all) at face value.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: kruphix

I'll condemn the asshat who dropped an N-bomb... but that's the only thing on that video even remotely wrong. The rest of the video is showing passionate, and angry, Americans.

So you condone people calling illegal immigrants "beaners" and people yelling and wearing shirts that say "F*** Islam"?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

But I am not sure I can take them (all) at face value.

Ah, yes...I see these incidents happened to be caught by conveniently-positioned NYT reporters:

New York Times reporters have spent over a year covering Donald J. Trump’s rallies, witnessing so many provocations and heated confrontations at them that the cumulative effect can be numbing: A sharp sting that quickly dulls from repetition.

LINK

Neato. It's all totally believable now because the New York Times could never be biased if given a 'hot tip' on where to sit to find Trump supporters yelling the n-word:

What a mess.
edit on 21-10-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Good Thing to , I was just about to get out my Gopher Rifle ...............)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

Seriously disturbing...

You know, I have absolutely ZERO problems with anyone smearing Donald Trump. I almost universally agree with his detractors.

But, when I see regular voters -- the little people, like me -- with one vote and one voice just like you and me, get smeared unethically by recruited agitators, possibly even impersonated by recruited agent provocateurs, or in a context that is not fully transparent (like this video), that's where I get annoyed.

I wish people would stick with bashing the candidate and not other voters who have no more voice or vote than the next guy.

This NYT video annoys me. The NYT has so many better ways to spend its time than publishing an unethical, unbelievable, UNVERIFIABLE article & video SMEARING voters.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

So True . Number 1 Rule in Business , Never Bite the Hand that Feeds you . The NYT Will suffer the Economic Consequences of such an Unworthy Attack on some of it's Readers .
edit on 21-10-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

new topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join