It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Unfiltered Voices From Donald Trump's Crowds

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman

originally posted by: Grimpachi
I think it is safe to assume those were the deplorables that have been talked about.

I'm not sure. Hillary said half of Trump supporters are deplorables, but in this video we only see a handful.

I only think ones like those are the ones being referred to.

Side note if you take 170 million voters where polls show 40% are voting Trump and half it then that accounts for less than 10% of US citizens. Just an interesting tidbit.
edit on 21-10-2016 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
On most issues I'd be considered conservative and when I see other's that identify/or are identified as conservative make statements like some of those recorded in the video, it's a little embarrassing.

But you know, over the course of my life I've met people that speak like that and most often its in a fit of momentary anger or frustration, not anything approaching an abiding hatred and all that implies. I also know people that I've never heard use, for example the N word, but I know to be strongly anti black at their core So I don't think coming to the conclusion that someone is, for example a racist, because they've used a derogatory racial statement in the heat of the moment, is fair or valid reasoning. Their is a difference between evidence and proof.

And as far as the video goes, as evidence, the gathering together of recordings of 5 or 6 people behaving poorly over the course of a year, is a weak case for racism and such being representative of the group, and, despite all the sophistry suggesting otherwise, I'm having difficulty believing that this impression isn't exactly what OP wants people who read the thread to leave with.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I'd say this is way better than the Hillary supporters that protest Trumps rallies and rip apart communities with their riots they start.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
This video is pretty shocking.

When Clinton talked about a basket of deplorables, these are the people she was talking about. I don't think anyone can defend these people, and actually Trump supporters should be condemning these people.

Trump is attracting the worst of us, and he is doing it intentionally.

Sometimes you must fight fire with fire. It will take a bunch of mean and nasty deplorables to get rid of the even worse deplorables in our corrupt government, especially the DNC and Clinton/Obama camp. Throw them all in a tent city right next to Guantanamo.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Yes, clearly impossible... For instance when a person says "F*** that n****r"" he might be saying... "go make love to that African American fellow".
If only we had a way to interpret these words... perhaps some form of gray matter in our cranium that we could use to decipher such meanings. Alas... we may never know....

And what if i heard someone greet another (who I knew by sight) with Hi 'N'

and a high five in passing .... and I greeted him/her in the same way?

same context? different colour?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I think it is safe to assume those were the deplorables that have been talked about.

Yep, and in your estimation, what that about half of the crowd there, or is Hillary just mathematically challenged?

So, we are done defending the use of these words and now moving on to percentages?

Could you possibly provide a road map to where these goal posts will be moved to next?

it seems you missed the whole "basket of deplorable s" thing. See Hillary made the claim that half of Trumps supporters fit into a "basket of deplorables". Now "half" is roughly 50%. If you have an apple, and you slice it right down the middle, you would have two halves of an apple.

Knowing all that, in this instance the question was raised that if this video represented Trumps deplorable, was she just poor at math, or perhaps just making an idiotic comment?

If you need any further clarification, I'll be here all day.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia
Forget context. If you're not black, it's never OK to use the N word.

This is Surviving in the Ghetto 101.

edit on 21-10-2016 by BlueShaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

No comment. Video speaks for itself.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

This video is pretty shocking.

Warning: Vulgar Language In Below Video

When Clinton talked about a basket of deplorables, these are the people she was talking about. I don't think anyone can defend these people, and actually Trump supporters should be condemning these people.

Trump is attracting the worst of us, and he is doing it intentionally.

I Think BLM might Defend them , two Peas in a Pod . A Minority of Opinion.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
It concerns me what this type of knuckledraggers might do when he loses, and he will be encouraging trouble.

From what I gather he's a very sore loser. Maybe he'll suggest (again) they invoke their "second amendment', and this crowd looks rough and stupid enough to do it.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

What does the video say?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

The crowd is saying hate anybody who is not white.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

Yes, clearly impossible... For instance when a person says "F*** that n****r"" he might be saying... "go make love to that African American fellow".
If only we had a way to interpret these words... perhaps some form of gray matter in our cranium that we could use to decipher such meanings. Alas... we may never know....

The person talking IS part of the context.

Just like if you see a husband walk up to his wife and say "Hey babe, you're looking sexy."...doesn't mean it is acceptable for you to walk up to this woman and say the same thing.

Context isn't just the words spoken, it is who is speaking them, who you are saying it to, and the situation in which you say it.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

What does the video say?

Next time you should lead with that question instead of making it your eleventh post. It will have more impact that way.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

A handful of people does not constitute the crowd.

These Hillary supporters and their broad brushes SMH.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Yep, and in your estimation, what that about half of the crowd there, or is Hillary just mathematically challenged?

So, we are done defending the use of these words and now moving on to percentages?

Could you possibly provide a road map to where these goal posts will be moved to next?

it seems you missed the whole "basket of deplorable s" thing. See Hillary made the claim that half of Trumps supporters fit into a "basket of deplorables". Now "half" is roughly 50%. If you have an apple, and you slice it right down the middle, you would have two halves of an apple.

Knowing all that, in this instance the question was raised that if this video represented Trumps deplorable, was she just poor at math, or perhaps just making an idiotic comment?

If you need any further clarification, I'll be here all day.

Well...a couple of things.

First, Half is not "roughly 50%"...it is exactly 50%.

Second, Hillary stated she was grossly generalizing with her "about half". And she later apologized and said she shouldn't have said "half".

Having said that, I would guess the number is closer to 50% than it is to 0%.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

A handful of people does not constitute the crowd.

These Hillary supporters and their broad brushes SMH.

If you already have an opinion about 'a handful of people' then why ask?
Watch the video and then tell me it's a handful. You wanted to know what the crowd was saying and I told you.
Defend it or minimize it. It's there for the watching.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

The person talking IS part of the context.

Just like if you see a husband walk up to his wife and say "Hey babe, you're looking sexy."...doesn't mean it is acceptable for you to walk up to this woman and say the same thing.

Context isn't just the words spoken, it is who is speaking them, who you are saying it to, and the situation in which you say it.

So , I see you have Refined the Art of " Cherry Picking " Political News . Even a Broken Clock Tells the Correct Time Twice a Day . Do you Really expect this Crap to Stick to the Wall for More than a Day at Most ?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Last night she changed some of them to 'a basket of adorables".

After this video, she should have let it stand. They are toothless, uneducated ne-er do well thugs.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

You wanted to know what the crowd was saying and I told you.

No. I wanted to know what the video was saying to WeRpeons, not you.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join