It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Unfiltered Voices From Donald Trump's Crowds

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
However, the fact that you don't see any Trump supporters at these rally condemning them says a lot about Trump supporters as a whole.

Well, we certainly don't see it in this video since it's a montage of the bad bits only, but that doesn't mean other Trump supporters don't condemn them.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Funny how this isn't considered divisive.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

Well those supporters need to be reporting the other ones!

They know what is going on, they know. We need to go after them, they knew what was going on, why didn't they tell anyone!!

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: spiritualzombie

I see, from your understanding of vocabulary... the only way to express hatred through language is to use that specific word. Without using that word, it is impossible to express hatred through words? I assume then, by that rationale, it is impossible to express hatred through action, unless that magic word 'hate' is uttered during said action?

No I'm trying to show that one cannot assume one is expressing hatred of entire groups of people simply by using words you do not approve of.

True. Some rappers use n***** in a positive manner. Even in movies they use it to express a fellowship between other blacks in some cases. The word is not always used as one of hatred that's for sure.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Perhaps these "deplorables" need to be offered a very sensual BJ to vote for Hillary instead?

via a celeb? (Cough) Madonna make it right

edit on 21-10-2016 by Imhere because: Clarification

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I have noticed in life that the dumber someone is; the more words effect them.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I understand you think it important to point out people for condemning other people's thought and words.... Noble. But isn't it a bit disingenuous to say it is "more vile" to condemn hate than it is to express it?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

Yeah they were so enduring with their words in the video!

It is never said with the hard R in the movies or rap sons.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I understand you think it important to point out people for condemning other people's thought and words.... Noble. But isn't it a bit disingenuous to say it is "more vile" to condemn hate than it is to express it?

I never said it was vile to condemn hate, because as I mentioned, you have yet to prove hatred. It is disingenuous to condemn people for hatred without proving their hatred.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

True. Some rappers use n***** in a positive manner. Even in movies they use it to express a fellowship between other blacks in some cases. The word is not always used as one of hatred that's for sure.

Now there's a thing .... a *word* can have a positive connotation when used

by two people of the same colour.

Yet

The same word takes on a different identity when used by someone of

a different colour

Doesn't make any sense .... what is a blind person to do.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

The context of how you use a word always makes sense.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I think it is safe to assume those were the deplorables that have been talked about.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

I never said it was vile to condemn hate, because as I mentioned, you have yet to prove hatred. It is disingenuous to condemn people for hatred without proving their hatred.

Oh right, of course. Let me be more specific... So in relation to....

"F*** Islam"
"F*** that n****r"
"F*** those dirty beaners"

You suggest it is "more vile" to condemn those statements, and less vile to say or think them?
edit on 21-10-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

How can another person decide in 'what' context I am using

any particular word?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

How can another person decide in 'what' context I am using

any particular word?

Yes, clearly impossible... For instance when a person says "F*** that n****r"" he might be saying... "go make love to that African American fellow".

If only we had a way to interpret these words... perhaps some form of gray matter in our cranium that we could use to decipher such meanings. Alas... we may never know....

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman

originally posted by: RomeByFire
I don't believe anyone (except for yourself) have suggested punishment.

What else do you do to people whose behavior is so deplorable that no one can defend them?

Condemn them.

Speak out against them.

Shun them.

the ones who shouted racial slurs were wrong.

now, I'd like to hear you denounce Hillary's lack of control when it comes to national security.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
I think it is safe to assume those were the deplorables that have been talked about.

Yep, and in your estimation, what that about half of the crowd there, or is Hillary just mathematically challenged?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: LifeMode

Yeah they were so enduring with their words in the video!

It is never said with the hard R in the movies or rap sons.

is that really the difference? Damn, and I could have been using that word to describe my home boy Barrack all this time.

//end stupid sarcastic idiotic idea that the word is cool for any race to say in any context.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I'm not sure. Hillary said half of Trump supporters are deplorables, but in this video we only see a handful.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Yep, and in your estimation, what that about half of the crowd there, or is Hillary just mathematically challenged?

So, we are done defending the use of these words and now moving on to percentages?

Could you possibly provide a road map to where these goal posts will be moved to next?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join