It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Unfiltered Voices From Donald Trump's Crowds

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Are you sure it's not about the ignorant hatred being displayed toward Blacks and Muslims?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Are you sure it's not about the ignorant hatred being displayed toward Blacks and Muslims?

Yes. Thought crimes.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: luke1212

Just because you think this vile behavior is widespread around our country doesn't make it any less deplorable.

You are just confirming what a lot of us know...the small segment that speak out like this in public at Trump rallies represent a much larger group that speak like this privately.

So you are only against the racial and murder comments...does that mean you support the "F Islam" comments?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Bluntone22

So are people more upset with the language being used or the non politically correct subject matter?

It's always about the words for people who can think in nothing else.

I'm not big on the thought police so yeah its about the words.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
So are people more upset with the language being used or the non politically correct subject matter?

It's more about the racism, sexism, xenophobia, Islamophobia that concerns me.

They wouldn't have to use vulgar language for it to be an issue, but a lot of time with people this ignorant....vulgar language is their fall back crutch to make a point.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I forgot to mention hatred toward Hispanics. Explain how it's not about racism.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman
I wouldn't be surprised if those are the people the DNC plant at Trump rallies:

Yeah, I bet they're all plants, just like this woman must have been.

www.nydailynews.com/amp/news/national/king-trump-bigotry-popular-article-1.2567796?client=safari
edit on 10/21/2016 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Explain how saying words is tantamount to hatred.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Are you back on your "words don't matter" kick? Didn't you get so destroyed on that last time you had to walk it back?

But hell, I'll try to educate you.

What else are words besides the embodiment of our thoughts? Hatred is a though, hateful language (words) is the expression of that hatred.

So now let's hear your version...why isn't hateful language tantamount to hatred itself?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

originally posted by: Bluntone22

It's more about the racism, sexism, xenophobia, Islamophobia that concerns me.

They wouldn't have to use vulgar language for it to be an issue, but a lot of time with people this ignorant....vulgar language is their fall back crutch to make a point.

Do you feel the same way with rap artists talking about their bitch's and ho's? Is that sexism?
They use bad language all the time so they must be ignorant too.
The point being is that nobody is as tolerant as they claim to be. Stick a microphone in from of any group and it's only a matter of time until somebody is offended.
But if people want to believe that those people represent the majority of trump voters, there's nothing anyone can say to convince them otherwise.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Of course, good sir... you see, through the magic of language we are able to express our love and hatred and great many other feelings through words. Words are of course the building blocks to sentences. So, if you wanted to express in words your hatred for Islam you might choose a t-shirt that simplies says "F*** Islam"... or if you wanted to express your hatred for Hispanics you might choose words such as "F*** those dirty beaners".

For more information on how words can be used to express hate, please consider using your Fing brain.
edit on 21-10-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
Is this an attempt to pretend that the exact same type of language and hatred and anger doesn't exist at Clinton rallies, or didn't occur at Sanders rallies?

It's an attempt to paint all Trump supporters with a broad brush based on the behavior of a few bad apples.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
this video gives me a feeling...

of.

of...

wanting to vote trump more

thx brah

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Already posted back when it first came out.

Posted in August

He's obviously running short on new Hillary propaganda
LOL!

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Of course, good sir... you see, through the magic of language we are able to express our love and hatred and great many other feelings through words. Words are of course the building blocks to sentences. So, if you wanted to express in words your hatred for Islam you might choose a t-shirt that simplies says "F*** Islam"... or if you wanted to express your hatred for Hispanics you might choose words such as "F*** those dirty beaners".

For more information on how words can be used to express hate, please consider using your Fing brain.

Hatred is an intense dislike. Saying a word you do not approve of does is not an expression of hatred.

You don't like how they think and feel. Thought Crimes.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

No, I don't feel the same way about all rap artists.

Just like I don't feel the same way about Stephen King.

They are artists, their songs are artistic expression of their reality.

Now there are some rappers (and authors, musicians, painters, and sculptors) who's art mimics their own life and behavior. And if that life is racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. then yes I do feel the same way about them.

But the simply fact that they are a rap artist whose lyrics are vulgar doesn't automatically mean their lyrics mimic their beliefs.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
Is this an attempt to pretend that the exact same type of language and hatred and anger doesn't exist at Clinton rallies, or didn't occur at Sanders rallies?

It's an attempt to paint all Trump supporters with a broad brush based on the behavior of a few bad apples.

No where in this thread will you find me saying "all Trump supporters".

The problem is, when we point out that there is a segment, and it seems to be a very large segment, of deplorable Trump supporters....all Trump supporters assume it means them.

That is a problem with their view of themselves more than anything else.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

What else are words besides the embodiment of our thoughts?

So is it the sound of their thoughts that bother you? Or the way they make you feel? Thought crimes.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

You don't like how they think and feel. Thought Crimes.

So you are saying that we can't pass judgment until they take action on their hatred?

So I can't call someone a racist just because they are expressing their hatred of other races in words....I have to wait until they act on that racism???

That's some insane logic.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Are you trying to imply that it's impossible to express hatred through words?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join