It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Unfiltered Voices From Donald Trump's Crowds

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
put a microphone in Hillary's rallies and you will hear a lot of snoring from most of the hundred participants.

link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
Who said anything about their behavior being so deplorable they're beyond defending?

Kruphix did:

I don't think anyone can defend these people

link   

originally posted by: tribal
a reply to: kruphix

i guess you must think pretty well of yourself then? After all, if you put yourself in the position to pass judgment on what kind of people they are (deplorable, bad, etc) then the implication is one of two things: either you are fit to sit in judgment on their characters because you possess a better ,more noble character

OR

you can identify them as bad because it takes one to know one.

which is it?

All those guys in the video have lives, you know that? They have families and friends who love them. You have no idea, beyond their behavior in this video, what kind of people they are. To assume you know simply makes you look like a very self important, egotistic, narcissistic, judgmental, holier than thou, person.

Other than the purely racist slurs (2 total) and calling for murder (2 total) i have no problem with pretty much anything else the people said.

My guess is you must have been pretty insulated in life if you are shocked or deeply offended by what these people are saying, excepting the racist slurs/calls for murder as i mentioned.

BTW, there are lefties out there that are just as "bad" speaking and behaving as anyone in this video. The Project Veritas shows this conclusively as well as many abortion clinic videos showing liberals bragging about how many babies they aborted. Thats not just culturally insensitive or vulgar, its EVIL.

You have no problem with what these jerks say but a huge problem if we call them jerks? Irony... you won't get it but irony.

link   

I'll defend them.

Im sure there are more ignorant voters out there than some of the people in this video, and I doubt all of them are "Trump Supporters". While I don't agree with a t-shirt that reads "f@#$ Islam" or anything else I saw in the video I think they all did this on their own volition (were not paid to cause a scene) which is important to consider. Other than the idiot that jacked the guy in the face while he was leaving up the stairs this is all legal behavior. Plainly stated -- I would defend someones right to free speech to the point where they infringed upon another persons rights.

I can understand why as a democrat (my own assumption) you might want to silence opposing views. Democracy in the USA is a representative democracy, so one side's agenda will always get squashed. In the end, all you or me or anyone else have are the constitutional rights we were granted 240 years ago. Don't fight to take that much away because regardless of what your political position, that is all we really have.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman
Another fine post by the anti-Trump warrior Kruphix.

What punishment do you think should be inflicted upon those people for their rude behavior?

Education?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Well. Here I was expecting some hardcore shock piece.

I mean yeah there was a bunch of ugly & stupid in there (a little 3 minute montage video). But half of their material didnt' hardly to live up to its own context, some of it didn't even belong in there given the context.

If that's the best they could do after a year... FAIL!

If you want a comparison, check out my Social Justice Assault Warriors TV Marathon! thread and you can see basically hours of footage of SJW's literally assaulting people and causing actual riots at Trump rally's (and beyond).

link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

I hoped someone would counter 👍
I'm sick of the Bias.

But there are still A$$holes on both sides, DEMS or REP. There are many bad Apple's. And they're all Deplorable.

link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Every person on that video is why the rest of us could care less about Fing emails about a moderate hiding as a liberal.

All five or six of them?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: tribal

Aren't you passing judgement on me?

I have no problem passing judgement on this type of ignorance. I have no problem saying I have the moral high ground on this issue.

You can defend them if you want with a weak "who are we to judge them" position, but I don't stay silent against ignorance.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
Condemn them.

Condemn them to what? A lifetime of milk and oreo cookies?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
Every person on that video is why the rest of us could care less about Fing emails about a moderate hiding as a liberal.

The sane do not want these deplorable to get a sense of power and a voice. The kind Trump has given them over the last year. Hopefully those racist ignorant losers go back to their basements and hide out, whining about immigrants

I whine about illegal aliens. I have no problem with immigrants whatsoever. The people who have no problem with illegal aliens don't live anywhere near the problem. Gangs, drug trafficking, murder...fairly common where I live.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
This thread coming from the biggest apologist in ATS for Hillary's Brownshirt brigades, who went as far as to openly call for genocide, is out of this world.

So Trump supporters are so mentally unstable that they can't handle someone wearing a "Planned Parenthood" t-shirt?

If these people are so unstable, they should be weeded out and removed from society.

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
There it is folks!

See also:
THE NU-NAZI'S
originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

So there you have it, actual calls for genocide from those 2 SJW extremists. Founded on a doctrine entirely based in idnentity politics, driven by an increasingly narcissistic generation (with the so-called "Special Snowflake Syndrome"), on obsession on percieved oppressions, what besides total chaos could ever be expected when following such a scenario to its logical climax?

The hilarious part is by kruphix's own logic half the SJW's "should be weeded out and removed from society."

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman

Condemn them.

Condemn them to what? A lifetime of milk and oreo cookies?

Dictionary

1. to express an unfavorable or adverse judgment on; indicate strong disapproval of; censure.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
So are people more upset with the language being used or the non politically correct subject matter?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

The sane do not want these deplorable to get a sense of power and a voice. The kind Trump has given them over the last year. Hopefully those racist ignorant losers go back to their basements and hide out, whining about immigrants

I whine about illegal aliens. I have no problem with immigrants whatsoever. The people who have no problem with illegal aliens don't live anywhere near the problem. Gangs, drug trafficking, murder...fairly common where I live.

Ive lived in LA, Miami, Vegas, Minneapolis ( high influx of Somali immigrants). And I am not a racist ignorant telling people to go home.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

So are people more upset with the language being used or the non politically correct subject matter?

It's always about the words for people who can think in nothing else.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Lol, you guys think the stuff in this video is bad, go to about any factory around and talk to people about trump/clinton. this is nothing compared to what you will hear. my job takes me thru factorys in 3 states, and i can tell you now, the trump/bush recording is nothing to the perverted jokes i hear. the political talk is alot like you hear in that video some worse. i dont agree with the racist talk against blacks in it or the 2 times i heard them talk about hanging or killing clinton, i agree with about everything else i heard in the video. i dont use that kind of language myself but like i said, walk into any factory ask the workers there what they think you will get more of the same if not worse. Op saying this is what hillary means about basket of deplorables is pretty much talking about the backbone of our country.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Is this an attempt to pretend that the exact same type of language and hatred and anger doesn't exist at Clinton rallies, or didn't occur at Sanders rallies?

I'm just trying to see what your point is, here, because we all know that a mob mentality exists when any large groups of people congregate around a theme or topic that they like--it happens in churches, rock concerts, environmental protests, sports games, and many, many other things. You will always find idiots amongst the crowds wherever you go.

So, again, I ask you to succinctly state your point, here, because if you're trying to pretend that this is a Trump-only scenario, I think that you're lying to yourself first and us second.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

Ive lived in LA, Miami, Vegas, Minneapolis ( high influx of Somali immigrants). And I am not a racist ignorant telling people to go home.

Those are immigrants. I'm with you on that, I'm all for legal immigration. The process should be made easier. The illegal alien part is what I have a problem with. We have illegals her in TX, some over 20 years. No other country allows something like that. Just crazy.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Hey, I missed you in my Hillary's Brownshirts prove to be the real "Superpredators" thread. I had you spcifically in mind when I made it. The Predator mask, I chuckled the entire time I worked on it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join