It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Unfiltered Voices From Donald Trump's Crowds

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
This video is pretty shocking.

Warning: Vulgar Language In Below Video

When Clinton talked about a basket of deplorables, these are the people she was talking about. I don't think anyone can defend these people, and actually Trump supporters should be condemning these people.

Trump is attracting the worst of us, and he is doing it intentionally.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
People should be ashamed.

Donald Trump talks about how "this president has divided the nation," which he certainly isn't wrong - yet he too is using division as his primary means of support.

In the land of partisan fanboyism, as long as "your team" does something it doesn't matter... but if it's the "other team," all Hell breaks loose.

Anyone with a modicum of basic civil respect for the fellow Americans would denounce this activity. But - Americans love authoritarian Don.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Not just lemmings, but lemmings with attitude.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

*Rent a crowd*

Football Hooligans can be rented too!

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Not my cup of tea for sure but end of the day it's freedom of speech.

What scares me more is when Hillary said she was going to get the maker of the video and bring him to justice. For what? Yeah, the video was full of hate but it was not a crime. He was not arrested for making the video in the end. I would have had a lot of respect for her if she said she did not like the video but his right to make it is protected. We have to do a better job of protecting those rights and defending them regardless if one does not like the content.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

*Rent a crowd*

Football Hooligans can be rented too!

Ah, yes - a vast-left wing conspiracy lol.

Where's the Hillary deflections at?

+25 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Another fine post by the anti-Trump warrior Kruphix.

What punishment do you think should be inflicted upon those people for their rude behavior?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman

What punishment do you think should be inflicted upon those people for their rude behavior?

Begging the question (fallacious thinking).

I don't believe anyone (except for yourself) have suggested punishment.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Every nation is divided.

www.youtube.com...

This doesn't excuse the actions, however we need to accept we are different and find what is similar about us to move forward.

You cant push the PC crap we are seeing at the moment and not expect a backlash from people who cannot properly articulate the feelings they have.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

What else do you do to people whose behavior is so deplorable that no one can defend them?

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

When Clinton talked about a basket of deplorables, these are the people she was talking about. I don't think anyone can defend these people, and actually Trump supporters should be condemning these people.

Actually I can. Any basic income, counter economics, direct democracy and open source apologist will have no problem doing so.

They are humans and within their goddamnd right to live a slightly different retarded version of existence they happen to call a life, just like every corrupt politician on this planet.

People who lable other humans deplorable only expose a complete and utter misunderstanding of the basic concepts of democracy. It's actually plain fascism driven by an oiligarch paradigme and the batsh!t crazy part of that failure will present itself sooner or later. Mark my words.

edit on 21-10-2016 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-10-2016 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

What else do you do to people whose behavior is so deplorable that no one can defend them?

Condemn them.

Speak out against them.

Shun them.

link   

If they are not harming anyone physically or financially you do nothing. Freedom of speech is what it is. What may be deplorable to you is not deplorable to others.

+4 more 
link   

None but if they were anti-Trump... Donald would be calling for their deportation, torture their families or sue them.

And you lot wouldn't give one fck.
edit on 10/21/2016 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Loaded question - again, fallacious thinking.

Who said anything about their behavior being so deplorable they're beyond defending?

Who said anything about having to "do" anything?

I think it's best to ignore people like this. Typically - when someone refers to black folks as n-----, whenever someone goes off about f--- Islam, I typically don't listen to what they have to say.

Have I said anything about punishing them?

No.

Have I said anything about having to "do something about them?"

No.

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if those are the people the DNC plant at Trump rallies:

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

i guess you must think pretty well of yourself then? After all, if you put yourself in the position to pass judgment on what kind of people they are (deplorable, bad, etc) then the implication is one of two things: either you are fit to sit in judgment on their characters because you possess a better ,more noble character

OR

you can identify them as bad because it takes one to know one.

which is it?

All those guys in the video have lives, you know that? They have families and friends who love them. You have no idea, beyond their behavior in this video, what kind of people they are. To assume you know simply makes you look like a very self important, egotistic, narcissistic, judgmental, holier than thou, person.

Other than the purely racist slurs (2 total) and calling for murder (2 total) i have no problem with pretty much anything else the people said.

My guess is you must have been pretty insulated in life if you are shocked or deeply offended by what these people are saying, excepting the racist slurs/calls for murder as i mentioned.

BTW, there are lefties out there that are just as "bad" speaking and behaving as anyone in this video. The Project Veritas shows this conclusively as well as many abortion clinic videos showing liberals bragging about how many babies they aborted. Thats not just culturally insensitive or vulgar, its EVIL.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: latic
a reply to: RomeByFire

Every nation is divided.

www.youtube.com...

This doesn't excuse the actions, however we need to accept we are different and find what is similar about us to move forward.

You cant push the PC crap we are seeing at the moment and not expect a backlash from people who cannot properly articulate the feelings they have.

And what do we Americans (assuming you are) have that's "similar" this election cycle?

Because from what I've seen - both respective camps have used the division and vitorol towards "the other guys," to further their base and increase their support.

Our country is obviously divided.

I'm one of the lone weirdos who thinks that "electing" a candidate who has used (and furthered) that divide probably isn't the best idea.

But partisan fanboyism is a powerful thing.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Already posted back when it first came out.

Posted in August

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Every person on that video is why the rest of us could care less about Fing emails about a moderate hiding as a liberal.

The sane do not want these deplorable to get a sense of power and a voice. The kind Trump has given them over the last year. Hopefully those racist ignorant losers go back to their basements and hide out, whining about immigrants

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join