It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animated Robotoid Humans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Ladies and gentlemen we are not alone, for that we are surrounded by those that look like us, talk like us and dress like us. But they are not us but instead are demonic vessels in which demon entities inhabit and control like puppets. Their agenda is simple it is to transform humans into an artificial intelligence where every thought is controlled and every emotion can be manipulated. Where we are plugged into machines promising eternal life losing our free will and souls in the process.

These robotoid humans are created in underground facilities heavily guarded by military personnel. The robotoid humans are in all spectrums of society from politicians, police, doctors, lawyers to even the homeless etc. They serve in our military and divide and conquer agendas such as false flags. These robotoids also have a hive mind which is a form of their artificial intelligence so they do as their told. This is why its important to not take any chip or plug yourself into any machine because none of your thoughts will be hidden and they can be manipulated to control you. Here are some video's that I'll share with you in hope that I can open your mind and remember the government is 100 years more advanced than the general population since they can print out billions of dollars for their pet projects.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
More videos dont forget the government is 100 years more advanced.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
The man in this video seems robotic notice how he doesn't blink as he's talking for 5 minutes.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Riiiiight. And no one has ever murdered one, or accidentally killed one, maimed one, etc. and has seen this for themselves.
edit on 21-10-2016 by Atsbhct because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
maybe they cant be "killed" in the human sense, but just shut down. also, if this were ever to happen, it would be certain that there would be a cover up with many many people losing their lives. As for ever seeing one, the whole point would be to blend in and be indistinguishable from the general populace. Not saying I buy this, but these reasons would not disprove it for me.

I am open minded to some crazy things until shown proof that they dont exist. And we all know how hard it is to prove the non existence of something. Absence of evidence isnt evidence of absence.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I don't get it. Why would somebody create a lot of demon-infested robots that are indistinguishable from ordinary humans, and then plan to take over human bodies to control them? If the robots are so good, why even bother with human beings? Humans are prone to all kinds of errors, and require a fairly high degree of maintenance. If I was a demon, I'd just stick with robots.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Because...mental illness is real.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
Because...mental illness is real.

It's all a conspiracy by Big Pharma and Big Demon.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I s'pose the obvious answer to that is that demons, being agents of The Evil One, are interested in procuring the souls of human beings for consignment to the infernal regions.

But the two principal problems with that notion are that (a) it is hard to believe that supernatural beings would use advanced technology when they would presumably have magical powers at their disposal to accomplish the task with greater ease and undetectability, and (b) the evidence of history proves overwhelmingly that neither robots nor magic are required to encourage humans toward Hell.
edit on 21-10-2016 by audubon because: typo fix

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Why a Chip (Microchip?

Wouldn't a bunch of nano probes be easier considering you could put them in the water reservoirs, food supplies, animals we eat, aerial dispersal and do it all in one hit? (Remember that the Government is 100 years in the future with tech)

Your process is way too slow and cumbersome and a waste of time.

top topics

join