It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Heavily Armed Police Appear Outside Ecuadorian Embassy In London

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
The question that may be important.... Why just the East Coast?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I live in Seattle and its down for me here. Are they trying to state its only down on East Coast?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Ahhhh gotcha. Well, we shall see.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Wikileaks are the smartest guys and gals in the room at the moment. I'm not jumping to any conclusions, so I will wait as this plays out.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537
I have been seeing that in news articles.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
It got bumped on their feed today for whatever reason.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

It wasn't just the east coast as far as twitter is concerned. Twitter was down in the midwest as well. No clue on the other sites mentioned.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I think it is probably down just about everywhere. I'm in the midwest and it was down for me after the east coast folks were reporting it down. Systematic?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I have been seeing that in news articles.

Hmm, well, it is down for me out here, so at least we know its country wide, or coast to coast in certain areas... I do wonder why some areas vs others would be down...

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
It's back up for me now twitter.com...
Last tweet still an hour ago. Cleared my cache and cookies and typed the address into bar, refreshed a few times and it came up every time.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008
It's back up for me now twitter.com...
Last tweet still an hour ago. Cleared my cache and cookies and typed the address into bar, refreshed a few times and it came up every time.

It says two hours ago for me, and still has a big ol' "Tuesday morning" in the tweet.

And I'm gonna go ahead and say a ridiculously zoomed in photo of two cops sitting in a car with absolutely zero context other than Wikileaks' own claim isn't exactly earth-moving.

Could be two cops sitting in their car literally anywhere in London.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Copy paste from twitter....

GitHub Status ‏@githubstatus A global event is affecting an upstream DNS provider. GitHub services may be intermittently available at this time.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Could be. Maybe not though. That is why I only suggested keeping an eye on the matter.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
The question that may be important.... Why just the East Coast?

it's worldwide. dns service was under attack. here in Poland both twitter and github weren't working for me earlier today, now it's all fine.

i found an interesting comment though.

www.rt.com...

notice how he didn't show up - seems to confirm the rumor that it's all BS when it comes to his internet being cut and that he's in fact being detained. and then take a look at the comment section there.

Assange will be taken into custody! Dickons Algire saw him stumble and get taken into a white Van in an RV session on September 26 and 27 2016

no idea who that remote viewer is or if the whole comment is pure BS, but it's all just a little bit smelly.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

The authorities have no idea what is in store for them. Thanks for irony and the laugh. I want to hug that guy.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
a reply to: djz3ro

Ahhhh gotcha. Well, we shall see.

Absolutely, with Twitter being down it's not easy to verify...

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008

I tried sending a Twitter message last night at 7, I just now checked, says Twitter is down, my message was unable to be sent.....mines been like this since last evening, also the entire net has been glitchy since last evening....I just wrote the same in a similiar thread....I'm in south jersey.
edit on 10/21/16 by j.r.c.b. because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: j.r.c.b.

I'm still good here, in the midwest. Had a few minutes of down time earlier today . Just checked wikileaks twitter and their last post was 58 mins ago. Most of the east coast, from my understanding, is down.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Twitter has been taken offline temporarily by the government I think. I cannot get into any of the feeds I follow out of Iraq for the Mosul/Kirkuk Operation that has been ongoing. Not only that, there have been a chemical attack in London and Kansas, and its trying to report them as mere "incidents" .

I need more intel!!!

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Well I can't get any news on what you posted, seems all the major news sites are down.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join