It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freedom of Speech: Not That Much Freedom

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
If an analysis of expression was done I think we'd find a very large fraction of expressions are illegal. Roughly 10% to 20% of all internet traffic is file-sharing traffic in the western world according to www.digitalmusicnews.com... and it is widely believed that over half of file sharing is illegal. So, that would be illegal speech. This is typically considered piracy and most people seem to believe it should be illegal.

There is also illegal silence, and silence is of course a form of expression. There is at least one sitting in jail for well over six months because they remain remainin silent to the judge (in the USA) according to nakedsecurity.sophos.com... after refusing to provide a password to the judge. Such instances are rare for refusal to share information with a judge. Silence is frequently used as a foundation of punishment though as mandatory expression is something we are all subjected to. Governments all mandate many forms of expression. The most common instance that we all know of is that the governments mandate we write down our annual income as written expression, and send that report to them. So, when we remain silent on such things, we are committing crimes which are punished on a regular basis. Failure to report an accident is possibly the most common occurrence of such illegal acts. The only type of speech mentioned in the US constitution is that you are allowed to remain silent when accused of a crime. But apparently you are required to report you are guilty of a crime if you get in an auto accident according to other laws. So if accused, you may remain silent. But you must accuse yourself of a crime if you get in an auto accident. Of course its true that at least some auto accidents are not crimes, but I would hardly be surprised if most were because most of them are caused by distraction or intoxication, and most of those problems are illegal.

The most offensive of all mandated speech is the mandatory consent we must give the ruling class to their unequal treatments, or be considered extremist radicals. The ruling class of course can lie whenever they want, take others property without their permission, and send you to jail whenever they want if you disrespect them without a trial. This is true pretty much everywhere on Earth and so must be human nature. I guess humans really do have an evil nature. I do intend to do everything in my power to help my fellow humans overcome their evil nature.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: fractal5

" The most offensive of all mandated speech is the mandatory consent we must give the ruling class to their unequal treatments, or be considered extremist radicals. The ruling class of course can lie whenever they want, take others property without their permission, and send you to jail whenever they want if you disrespect them without a trial. This is true pretty much everywhere on Earth and so must be human nature. I guess humans really do have an evil nature. I do intend to do everything in my power to help my fellow humans overcome their evil nature. "

Well , you can start by Listening to this Man tell All of America an Awful Truth , Economic and Political Slavery is on it's Way to America , Will you Fight to Stop it ?

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Economic and Political Slavery is on it's Way to America , Will you Fight to Stop it ?

Yep. Haven't seen a whole lot of anyone talking about the IMF taking on the Yuan as a reserve currency. A whole lot of bubbles waiting to pop and one HUGE economic disaster is coming to the US dollar.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

When the World's Currencies Finally Collapse , what do you Think they will be Replaced with ? A One World Currency , or just Economic Depression on a Global Scale ?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

When the World's Currencies Finally Collapse , what do you Think they will be Replaced with ? A One World Currency , or just Economic Depression on a Global Scale ?

Before or after 70 percent of the world population destroys itself?

Honestly, I have no clue. But there has been a lot of talk lately of getting rid of currency, so I would bank on some type of electronic system where everything can be tracked.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Before or after 70 percent of the world population destroys itself?

Honestly, I have no clue. But there has been a lot of talk lately of getting rid of currency, so I would bank on some type of electronic system where everything can be tracked. "

Something Equivalent to the Mark Of The Beast in Christian Beliefs ? In a World such as that , Freedom will not Exists for Anyone.......

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

a reply to: fractal5

Well , you can start by Listening to this Man tell All of America an Awful Truth , Economic and Political Slavery is on it's Way to America , Will you Fight to Stop it ?

www.prisonplanet.com...

Yes he is speaking the truce!!! A truce in the TTIP negotiations

top topics

join