It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 14

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: introvert

Look at my Morocco post a few posts back. That's embellishing? Hype? By showing actual goods instead of merely talking about something that was seen? By having key parts of long emails highlighted to aid in consumption? By having things put into perspective where without other background data you wouldn't know what you were looking at? That's all inherently 'mondo', right?

If you're willing to actually dig into the emails, which I've (and many others) worked my arse off to make it EASY for you, then that's cool. But anything short while politically baiting the subject in total across the board kneejerk dismisal (your usual) is just dropping turds in the punchbowl.

I looked at it. One small problem. She wasn't SoS at that time.

Where does the "pay to play" come in?

link   

Alrigtht I'm done with you two.

Tuck and run

link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

a reply to: bknapple32

I'm pretty sure he's taking about introvert.

Ahh.. oops. My fault.

Everyone and all who are not posting podesta emails and are trying to make you look like a nut job for doing your hard work.

I don't have the time or the computer space on my old machine that you have to go through the emails.
People like me are counting on you to report the news and I'm tired of giving up on threads because they die or resort to 3 pages of bickering.
This isn't Reddit. This site is designed to stay on topic.

Edit: I see you edited, while I was responding. This post was in regards to wondering who I was talking about when i asked to focus on the message, not the messenger.
edit on 21-10-2016 by collietta because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: collietta

huh?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

The Clinton's rule the party, dude.

I used that as an example. This thread is for todays release.

Join the Morocco topic discussion here:
King of Morocco paid 12 million for access to Clinton through CGI

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

huh?

It was edited after I replied.

Quit deriding op for their efforts.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

The Clinton's rule the party, dude.

I used that as an example. This thread is for todays release.

Join the Morocco topic discussion here:
King of Morocco paid 12 million for access to Clinton through CGI

How does the party itself have the power to force the US government to make deals with foreign nations?

That logic fails and you're not making much sense.

But you opened that can of worms. Now you have to prove Hillary (the party) made the US government make a deal with a foreign nation.

Good luck.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Im not. Despite the umpteen times you want to keep saying I am. Im debating the importance of these emails in balance of comparing it to everything else in this political field. AGAIN- In *my opinion* ( cause thats all any of us have) all these emails have shown are things people have assumed for years. IT WILL NOT WIN YOU THE ELECTION. Have I once said he should stop? I even stated a few posts above, more to come so I still hold my final judgement.

But no. Someone disagrees and people see red and start making accusations and assumptions.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

CRONYISM, dude!

GO debate it in the other thread. You guys have derailed this thread to page 3 now. GG. Piece.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Looks like they were considering shipping DWS off to Saudi Arabia, but she was not too keen on that idea:

To: [email protected]
Date: 2015-01-23 15:39
Subject: RE: DWS

She definitely does not

Sent: Friday, January 23, 2015 10:30 AM
To: Huma Abedin
Subject: Re: DWS

Assume she doesn't want to go to Saudi. Let me know if otherwise.

They were initially discussing the DNC convention, oh and the white house is in the loop:

On Jan 22, 2015 11:38 PM, "Huma Abedin" wrote:
She just called to share that she will announce July 25th as the Convention date. Decision will be tweeted at 11:30am tomorrow.
After weighing all the pro and cons, she decided July was best. She has informed Simas who indicated the WH is ok with that plan.
She asked me not to share but she did want you to have the heads up tonight and is hoping it doesn't break early.

/podesta-emails/emailid/24159

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

CRONYISM, dude!

GO debate it in the other thread. You guys have derailed this thread to page 3 now. GG.

Not derailing. In fact, what you have done is brought this full-circle back to my original point.

You are "embellishing" these emails to make them appear to be profound, but upon just a little bit of inspection...they turn out to be nothing.

It's embarrassing that you and others fail to use simple logic and reason to come to conclusions. You have to resort to conspiracy, like "she rules the party" or "cronyism" to justify your lack in elementary logic.

You must think were stupid to believe such garbage. How insulting.

Piece.

Piece of what?

Do you mean peace?
edit on 21-10-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

CRONYISM, dude!

GO debate it in the other thread. You guys have derailed this thread to page 3 now. GG. Piece.

Note to self: Not agreeing=derailing. Got it

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Another batch of leaks begets another batch of naysayers. I've joined twitter since these leaks started coming out, and from reading tweets, playing ignorant and blaming others rather than disputing the content seems to be the game plan.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

One counter argument and you've put to rest that entire thread / issue / the numerous articles covering it today?

Not a chance.

You haven't touched that thread. Go tear it up in there, then come back and tout you're status quo messiah status.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

We know Clinton will win.

I want to know the type of person she is.
Since I can't use ATS to find out our future presidents character. I will go to Reddit for wikileaks.

At least there, the email content(what I came to this thread for) is on top of each post rather than embedded. And if I want to read how hopeless the op is, I can choose to expand.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Fair enough. Not trying to stop you either. I find the emails fascinatingly boring. But thats me.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

This thread is about the contents of todays release.

Ye experts on what there is and is not nor ever will come from the emails do ATS a favor and go write a nice big thread about it and you can all tip fedora's at each other and I'll even link it in for weeks to come as the go to place for such a thing.

edit on 21-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
dont feed the trolls

making posts which basically consist of mocking, deriding or belittling the content of the OP as being nothing or of little consequence is what TROLLS do....and being contrarian for its own sake is exactly what trolls and instigators do. When you feed their vampiric need for attention and ego stroking all you do is prove you are a good target for harassment. Dont do it. Dont engage petty, self absorbed people who have probably bent their intellectual talents towards being good at sarcasm and mud slinging rather than building and elucidating.

having said that....i have come to the sad conclusion that it actually doesnt matter whats found in the emails because those who have already long ago decided they are for Hillary will simply dismiss any revelation as the product of Russian/hacker meddling and therefore untrustworthy data. You have to hand it to the elite, they know psych warfare very well and employed a very clever blockade against the emails by planting the seed of doubt as to their original, unaltered condition.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

One counter argument and you've put to rest that entire thread / issue / the numerous articles covering it today?

Not a chance.

Did I say that? I presented a counter-argument and highlighted the lack of logic this thread, and others, are based upon. Your responses indicate that you may realize that the logic fails.

You haven't touched that thread. Go tear it up in there, then come back and tout you're status quo messiah status.

See. You're not making much sense.

Stop insulting our intelligence and find something that has balls to it. This nonsense is just a waste of our time.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

This thread is about the contents of todays release.

Ye experts on what there is and is not nor ever will come from the emails do ATS a favor and go write a nice big thread about it and you can all tip fedora's at each other and I'll even link it in for weeks to come as the go to place for such a thing.

You're the one that mentioned Morocco and I commented accordingly. If you don't want something to be discussed in your thread, don't bring it up.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join