It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Bless Our Whistleblowers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Kevin Shipp is a former CIA officer and author of the book From the Company of Shadows.

His personal experience witnessing the fact that the United States Constitution is no longer operational and needs to be brought back if we are to survive as a nation is an absolutely compelling story.

He is obviously a man of conscience. And the fact that the health of his wife and son were threatened makes it easy to understand how he has the courage to do what he is doing.

I urge everyone reading this to take the time to watch and listen:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

Is there sich a thing as "EX" CIA?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

He did say that he had to be very careful about what he said.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Is there sich a thing as "EX" CIA?

Nope

Buck

EDIT : I would also suggest that taking some of these leaks at face value is...how can I say it....detrimental.
Some the boys are about as rogue as a pair of Paul Parrot Shoes.

edit on 21-10-2016 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

this guy is just another nutter. He was spot on with the shadow government, but his "proof" is the CIA director discussing his interest in the theory of geo-engineering.

this is that video. I invite anyone to point out where ANYTHING was ADMITTED. He was talking about the theory. But I am open to being corrected. After all, the proof is right here.

If there was an ongoing geo-engineering project on a global scale, where are the bases, where are the planes, where are the chemicals, where are the pilots? None of those things require top secret clearance to find, you just have to watch the bases. If you see chemical trucks entering, find out where they came from. Take pictures. The planes would have to be massive to hold the thousands of gallons of chems, so we should have some visual help here. Yet, none exists.

Snowden, wikileaks, Gulficer, all have massive amounts of secret files. Many released to the public. And in all that, not ONE mention of ANY secret geo-engineering project. NOT ONE.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

You are correct. The world of intelligence agencies is a murky, confusing one.

That's why one needs to watch and listen to people and use our personal discernment talents.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

S&F for sharing that video!

I am half way thru it and it just makes me sick to my stomach........

No wonder we rarely see whistle blowers. What scam that whistle blower protection act is.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Thank you for the appreciation.

If all of us will just take the time to watch and listen, we can educate ourselves.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I'm curious as to why you would give this guy any additional credence. Sure he was in the CIA, but the proof he is showing is nothing the whole conspiracy crowd hasn't already brought up. And it's all been taken out of context as usual. Are you afraid to discuss this?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots
That's why one needs to watch and listen to people and use our personal discernment talents.

When I say that I'm asking people to use their heart at the same time they're using their brain.

I think there is too much intellectualizing going on where people demand to have something proven to them in debate. Things will never be proven in debate if the information that comes to people from the heart is not brought to the surface.

In my opinion there is literally information that we need that we have to perceive from our heart.

top topics

join