It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Foundation Salvage Program? Is This Document Possibly Real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Ok - Putting this out here. As usual, move to relevant forum if needed and close if already out there.
[link removed]
Link to PDF

Real or Red Herring?
Kinda scary either way really. In the document, it speaks of possible strategies to ensure Clinton's success. In the "Non-Recommended" section, it lists such things as Zikpocalypse, Sharia Escalation and HAARP, with reasons why they won't work out so well. Their "Recommendation" is something called Operation Firesign using ELF tech and Blue Beam tech.

The document is composed by Benenson Strategy Group, which seems like a legit site and in their site, they state in "Our Work"
"US Politics - From local campaigns to national elections, we relentlessly pursue the right answer, developing winning strategies for our candidates to become the only answer on Election Day."

There are other references to insidious activity like "war gaming" on their Core Techniques.

I'm not looking to discuss the election as my stance is "we're done for", so don't even start that. Just trying to see how real this might be.
I think it's just way too forward and out there right now, but lately, I'm just not so sure.

Will try to post direct from the PDF if desired, but it's biggish and will need to re-format.
edit on Sat Oct 22 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: removed link

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
That a great document to read...

And i think it can be real.

About polling:

III. The Public Has Lost Faith In Polling Poll-driven narratives have been pushed too far, alienating most of the voting population. The use of polls as a psychological weapon has also been noticed (especially on social media). As the poll-gap narrative becomes ever more extreme, obvious visible evidence (rally-size, yard-signs, bumper-stickers, memes / social-media posts) becomes more and more obviously contradictory. Attempts at shaming outspoken poll-deniers such as Bill Mitchell on Twitter have failed in 2016 where they succeeded (Dean Chambers) in 2012. We are in uncharted territory.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

Trying to fix the Before it's News Link, but can't seem to. Title of article is: "Anonymous Leaks Internal Clinton Internal Polls. What in the Hell Is the Salvage Program? UFO? Firesign?"

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
A good read !

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: gottaknow
a reply to: EartOccupant

Trying to fix the Before it's News Link, but can't seem to.

That's because BiN is a hoax site and is not allowed to be used a source here.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: gottaknow

If you find something on BIN you need to research it that much more.

BIN is as bad as sorcha faal.

Just an FYI, not saying it isn't true, they, BIN, have been known to post truth on occasion.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
This is scary stuff !!

Recommended Salvage: FIRESIGN For almost two decades the Department of Defense and NASA have coordinated on a black book project under the codename FIRESIGN. FIRESIGN’s aim is to create a religious “awe effect” in enemy populations to create an instantaneous psychological soft-kill (abject submission). The operation uses high powered lasers to project realseeming images on the sodium layer 100km above the surface. These images can cover hundreds or even thousands of square miles and can appear completely real, three dimensional, and can move. These visual cues are augmented with pulsed ELF electromagnetic emissions (see: PROJECT SANGUINE) that attack the specific areas of the prefrontal cortex that are stimulated during religious experience. In limited tests, subjects have been able to be overwhelmed on both axis of vastness (an overwhelming of the subject’s frame of reference) and a powerful need-foraccommodation. The mix of these two will produce inaction, lack of focus on self or individual interaction, and gross transformations in mental equilibrium (a Road-to-Damascus Experience).
The ability to produce these effects across 23% of the continental United States is the
objective of FIRESIGN and field tests in the Levant have proven successful.
The FIRESIGN scenario is that of an invading extraterrestrial force of nearly
incomprehensible scale (massive floating cities descending, god-sized “walkers” among the
clouds with terrifying weapons, wheels of fire and eyes, etc.). This phenomena, when
activated will bring electoral and social systems to a halt and, in afflicted areas, will permit a
narrative wherein POTUS is able to “Call a halt” to the invasion and then “hand over the
torch” to Clinton, providing a basic continuity of state.
AFTERMATH
The aftermath of FIRESIGN will be the psychological subjugation of areas where uprisings
are most likely to occur. The induced trauma of FIRESIGN will provide ample cover to
government and NGOs who will be “providing aid” (psychotropic to induce docility) and
counseling services which will ensure further domestication.
FIRESIGN will require a great deal of power, mobile command stations with nitrogencooled
super-computers, and the co-opting of the ELF arrays. We have created a schedule
and teams roster that can be moved into position following the third debate.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I fully agree with you which is simply why I brought it here to dissect as it's only on "lesser" sites from what I can tell.
Supposedly, it was leaked by anonymous, but again, there's no way to be certain.

And @EartOccupant: Wow! Not sure how you did that, but thank you! Well done!
edit on 21-10-2016 by gottaknow because: added information and thanks to EartOccupant

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: gottaknow

Because you used a known hoax site at ATS. BIN is not accepted here...you knew..

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
It's a bit soft, the detail is childlike
A document like that would be detailed

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Hoax site.

Closed

now reopened.
edit on Fri Oct 21 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Thank you for re-opening my post. I did not know about the protocol regarding using BIN as a resource and would have used other references but thought it was the most reputable of the many that are out there. I try to stay open to information anywhere it comes from with the ever-shrinking WWW giving us fewer options all the time.
I do not claim this to be real and simply wanted to get the opinions of fellow ATS members.

That being said, you may wish to close this again as the topic is being discussed in another post here, which was posted a day prior.
I will continue posting there as I'm still very curious about it's authenticity. Again, thank you for re-opening.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
duplicated
edit on 10/23/2016 by lindalinda because: duplicate

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I heard of this document through a Youtube video and I've been trying to confirm or debunk it, because it is beyond chilling. I figured I'd come here to find some good sleuthers ripping into the details. Nope, just "hurr durr hoax site."

Well a lot of sites have posted this doc and most if not all of them are "alternative." Alt news sites are the only ones who will touch the uncomfortable truths being leaked.

We know by a quick google that Benenson does indeed work for Clinton. Does this doc come from Benenson? Someone [on reddit] said the logo in the document is an old one, not the recently updated one. Not exactly proof of hoax, because a hoaxer could easily have used an updated logo, and it could be that this project originated before the logo change, and from my own experience, not everyone complies with new policy and some people use what they're always been using. In fact, it might be harder for a hoaxer to get hands on an old logo, compared to an employee with it on their hard drive.

I don't have the Adobe software needed, but why isn't anyone tearing into the metadata and graphics as they did with Obama's birth certificate.

There are many, many details that can be checked. ATS is a sham, a shadow of its former self, if we dismiss something so readily because it's not from MSM. "Cities in the sky" have appeared, ffs!
edit on 10/23/2016 by lindalinda because: clarified "on Reddit"

edit on 10/23/2016 by lindalinda because: detail

new topics

top topics

join