It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Katy Perry's Cat Obsession

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Katy sees a lot of similarities between herself and the demanding pets and she believes this is the reason she has such affection for the animals.

She said in an interview with more! magazine: "I am obsessed with cats. I'm kind of trying to make that cat-lady personality cool. I want it to be chic! Cats are like, 'You have to earn my affection.' And I really associate myself with that. People have to earn my affection, but when I give it, it's going to be good. I'm very independent like a cat too, and I do things in my own time. My cats have a feminine way, it's sexy."
SOURCE

Katy Perry is definitely a unique artist. I think she's succeeding in making the cat-lady personality cool. Do you agree?

I like her "cat lady" style a lot. I think it's really cool because I don't recall seeing anything this unusual from a major star before. If you're having trouble visualizing it, here you go.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 21-10-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Oh..that cat. I was waaay off in what I thought was in this thread.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I guess she's not so bad. If she can make crazy cat ladies like myself cool, then go for it girl! LOL

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Research 'sex kitten mind control' and maybe you wont find it so 'cool'.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I like when chicks dress up as cats, it's hot.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I've researched it. Guilt by association is a logical fallacy.

There are lots of allegations such as the one you just made out there. I have never seen a shred of evidence that went beyond dubious circumstantial evidence. If you have something better than that...extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I am a cat freak I wear the feline look.
I have been wearing the cat ears and tail for decades it's been my thing since I was a kid . Always had an unusual style. To this day I wear a mohawk. It is a silver platinum color now, faintly golden roots. I have plugs in my ears pierces, tattoos of cats of course and tiger striping. I like the cat look and I am happy when others look feline, famous or not.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

The celebration of cats is a wonderful thing! Katy Perry has tapped into a very happy and cheerful expression of Cat appreciation and it is good to see this...she seems adorable!
Anyone that truly loves cats is cool in my book and the only dark side of "crazy cat" people is the hoarding of cats to where you can't keep track of them in a disgusting type of environment...otherwise, if one has the means to love and look after a group of cat's...then they are super cool!

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

I wonder if she's tapping into something powerful energy wise in her music that's related to what you just expressed. Her music moves people very deeply. Some people say she's too fake because she wears too much makeup or her music sounds too "processed." Things like that don't matter to me. I hear emotion in her singing that uplifts me.

There's a lot of evidence that she's a genuine artist who is following her heart. Her honesty about her cat obsession seems to be part of that. I'm facinated by the cat connection with all this. It's kind of beyond words.
edit on 22-10-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join