It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sensitive Liberal Democrats Try to Ban "Offensive" Halloween Costumes at University, ie Trump Masks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Who cares about proven voter fraud videos,, inciting violence and rioting videos ,,media censorship , lies and corruption in the DNC ? Its all about Halloween costumes and some of the children being offended. When did certain partisan children become so sensitive to the point a Halloween mask is offensive ? Ah, since the new insane liberal agenda that seems to make their supporters whining wimps . Its hilarious to me that the thugs who represent Hillary cant even handle a mask,, what a bunch of weak minded , physically weak and judgementally weak people.

Please professors/parents, stop turning the kids into wimps who run for a safe space when a Trump mask shows up. As an atheist, gay, pro choice person, the liberals have become insane,,completely insane. The title should read, University bans Trump masks and hands out Hillary masks for free.

www.theatlantic.com...
edit on 21-10-2016 by beeeyotch because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: beeeyotch

Since when were Democrats in Canada?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Lol, these people have lost their marbles.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t They have them too,,hang on Ill find a link that pertains to a Univ in the USA....

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
nevermind. This thread is just political bait. I don't want to participate.
edit on 21-10-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Nevermind--you don't want to participate, so no point in my comment

edit on 21-10-2016 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Democrats isn't an exclusive club it's an idea. An idea that some men are better equipped to take on the world than others. An idea that these lowly men can force others to make up for their own shortcomings. Thus where people thrive, others dive, and these divers vote blue.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
My daughters school says no clown costumes this year...
It's depressing what the world has come to.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: beeeyotch
a reply to: Krazysh0t They have them too,,hang on Ill find a link that pertains to a Univ in the USA....

We certainly have democrats, I.e. The New Democratic Party or NDP. The most prominent recent politician of the party, Jack Layton, is now deceased.

Please don't confuse Canadas political system with the U.S. way of thinking. In Canada, being Liberal, PC, or NDP has no bearing on wether or not you give a s#*+ about Halloween masks, or don't. Our politics aren't tied so tightly to our individuality.
edit on 21-10-2016 by Atsbhct because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Well the link points to Yale, or is Yale in Canada now? Mandela effect? Krazy?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

The original article was changed after I pointed that out. The story was originally about a college in Ontario doing this.
edit on 21-10-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

The whole point of a Halloween costume is that it is offensive. Christians find all of them offensive. And if there is one a Christian doesn't find offensive, you can bet a liberal will find it offensive. Superman? Inequality is offensive. Oh, the extreme Christians will find his superpowers to be pagan magic too... so a doubly whammy.

However, there will be three permissible costumes:
Grey Block (can always be constructive)
Brown Blob Costume (when perceived as half bread, half rice, and half maize for cultural equality)
Grey Egg (debatable, depends on context)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
We do realize that one day only state ordained activity will be allowed?

It is the will of Orwell.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Yea plz op leave canada out of the fake election going on down south, my kids school which is a private one, asked all parents to not dress up there kids in scary costumes, no candy and no mask.

Last few years,nobody got hurt, nobody brought a gun at school and no parent went on fox news to say the evil liberals are taking over the world.

Have a nice day.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: HerpaDerpagiorgio

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Democrats isn't an exclusive club it's an idea. An idea that some men are better equipped to take on the world than others. An idea that these lowly men can force others to make up for their own shortcomings. Thus where people thrive, others dive, and these divers vote blue.

Me thinks you need a dictionary. lol

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I have a 2 faced evil clown mask from a few years ago . My neighbor has a mannequin and the rest of the costume. Better yet he has a remote controlled platform from a kids project. Clown on platform moving around in his storefront at night while we sit in the upstairs apartment across the street. Going to be fun. I want a light detector so if someone shines a flashlight in it will turn on a bunch of spotlights.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Crazy neighbors and scary clowns what could be better.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

If you need a safe space in college or can't handle a Halloween costume you're not an adult and shouldn't be in college

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Ya it is the liberal democrats fault that crazys have been going around in clown costumes!!

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

tut tut tut

the interwebs is all about pointless participation

where are your manners

leave a trollish statement and leave
like all good people with proper etiquette

top topics

join